|Place of Origin: |
|Brand Name: ||Model Number: |
|Surface Treatment: |
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate
accoding to type
|Zinc coating: |
|Coil ID: |
|Backside painting: |
|Upside painting: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||standard seaworthy export packing: 3 layers of packing, inside is kraft paper, water plastic film is in the middle and outside GI steel sheet to be covered by steel strips with lock, with inner coil sleeve.|
ppgl steel coil
Color:all Ral color
Hardness: Soft to full hard
1.PPGL Steel information
ASTM A653, JIS G3302,GB/T3830-2006
Galvanized steel coils,
Ral number or as per your request
Standard seaworthy export packing: 3 layers of packing, inside is kraft paper, water plastic film is in the middle and outside GI steel sheet to be covered by steel strips with lock, with inner coil sleeve.
Within 10-15days after signing contract
TT or L/C
30000MT per month
workshop, storeroom, roofing,kiosk...
- Q:Anyone seen Man Of Steel?
- I know nothing about Superman nor have I watched the other films or read the comics. Man Of Steel was a CGI-fest, maybe a little bit too much, though it is Zack Synder's style. I actually fell asleep for most of the movie, seeing only the first 30 minutes and last 45 minutes? So that might be a good indication or it could just be me. There were loads of action scenes but overall, the movie wasn't that impressionable to me. The storyline was quite standard and had nothing outstanding, not even humour. Lois Lane and Superman barely had much screen time together to establish any chemistry. The other characters were pretty flat as well. I did like the dark psychological themes of Superman's struggles and coming to terms with his abilities though.
- Q:Angular Velocity of a Steel Ball after a Collision?
- You need to do conservation of angular momentum about the steel ball's axis. Angular momentum = I.ω The steel ball's initial ω = 5 rev/s = 5*2pi rad/s = 31.4 rad/s The steel ball's moment of inertia I = (2/5)*m*r^2 = 40*25 kg.m^2 = 1000 kg.m^2 The marble's initial ω = v / r where r is the perpendicular distance from the steel ball's axis You need to look at the diagram for this. The marble's I about the steel ball's axis is I = m*r^2 where r is the same as above. (marble is treated as a point mass). Then work out the total initial ang. momentum = final ang. momentum and solve for ω...
- Q:Steel Building Erectors.....!!?
- Because if the beaming is screwed up, everything in the building is at risk. Also, if the erector runs late, everything else is delayed. An incompetent erector can actually cause damage to the beams [especially if inadequate bracing leads to collapse] and getting new ones can severely delay the project.
- Q:Is Damascus Steel Fake?
- damascus steel it says is made from ore containing either tungsten or vanadium, although most tools I've seen are made from chrome vanadium, it wouldn't be hard in this day and age to get the proper material. Although it DOES say in wikipedia that apparently the technique died out a long time ago due to shortage of the ore. Then it talks about reproduction attempts. So theoretically, yes, it could be the deal deal. But it does refer at the bottom about damascend steel which is made with a different technique, you could be buying one of those. NEXT TIME JUST LOOK UP THE ARTICLE YOURSELF AND READ IT
- Q:were the twin towers made from reinforced steel?
- Reinforced Steel is found in concrete, and if the towers were built with reinforced concrete (concrete beams with rebar) then they would likely still be standing. The twin towers were made of steel. When steel is heated up, it deforms and collapses, which is why it didnt stand up. One of the top 2 things against steel is that it is not fire resistant.
- Q:what is the similarity beetween ironn and steel?
- 1. Both victim of corrosion
- Q:Design of Steel Building - ARCHITECTURE ?
- Vinyl fiberglass insulation is getting popular with the steel building industry. The vinyl fiberglass insulation offers a shining look to the building and is resistant to dust as well as condensation. Effective ventilation inside the steel building can also help in preventing the condensation process inside the building. Besides, the building doors should be insulated effectively so as to minimize the heat loss. Be sure to seal all the door gaps in the building. All these steps are necessary to follow to get an effectively insulated steel building.
- Q:Steel - Building Purpose!!!!?
- Steel is used over most other metals due to its desireable properties for buildings. To name a few: strength, hardness, ductility, conductivity, flexability, weight, ability to shape/mold, non-combustability, weather resistance and cost Many other metals have the same properties, only on different scales. For instance, copper may be an excellent conductor, howwever it's expensive and not very weather resistant. Aluminum may be flexible, moldable, but not very strong. The list goes on and on..
- Q:Stain on stainless steel sink...?
- in your super market their is a pad that is green and is called scooth bright use it on the stain and it will remve it
- Q:Can I put phosphor bronze guitar strings on an acoustic guitar with steel strings?
- Phosphor bronze strings ARE steel strings. Phosphor bronze is the alloy used to wrap the steel core on the bottom four strings (the top two are plain steel). It's probably the commonest wrap material used for steel-string acoustics, and most likely it's what you have now. You can also get 80/20 (brass) if you prefer, or fancy coated strings. All will have the basic steel core and are considered steel strings. If your strings have been on there a while, it is better to replace the entire set. Even if none break, replacement at about 3-month intervals is a good idea as the strings gradually lose their tone.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range