|Place of Origin: |
|Brand Name: ||Model Number: |
|Surface Treatment: |
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate
accoding to type
|Zinc coating: |
|Coil ID: |
|Backside painting: |
|Upside painting: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||standard seaworthy export packing: 3 layers of packing, inside is kraft paper, water plastic film is in the middle and outside GI steel sheet to be covered by steel strips with lock, with inner coil sleeve.|
ppgl steel coil
Color:all Ral color
Hardness: Soft to full hard
1.PPGL Steel information
ASTM A653, JIS G3302,GB/T3830-2006
Galvanized steel coils,
Ral number or as per your request
Standard seaworthy export packing: 3 layers of packing, inside is kraft paper, water plastic film is in the middle and outside GI steel sheet to be covered by steel strips with lock, with inner coil sleeve.
Within 10-15days after signing contract
TT or L/C
30000MT per month
workshop, storeroom, roofing,kiosk...
- Q:What material is strongest? Human bone, steel, or concrete?
- Steel is used to shape and reinforce concrete. Steel is also used in cutting bones in surgery and repairing bone through use of steel pins and braces. So, the answer is most definitely steel. In answer to your watch question, the volume of concrete was greater than that of your watch. The question of large volume vs. small volume is an easy one. Ten tons of human bone would easily reduce a 1 lb block of concrete to powder. Likewise, ten tons of concrete would snap a steel bar like a toothpick. Your watch had much less volume than the concrete you dropped it on. Furthermore, with enough force, your watch would have made a hole in the concrete, but its acceleration was not enough to counter the impacting force of the solid concrete reinforced by the soil and clay below it.
- Q:What is the difference between steel and fiberglass entry doors?
- Fiberglass doors insulate better than the steel doors and they do not dent or rust. Go with fiberglass.
- Q:What is the steel industry?
- The steel industry is an industry that produces steel. It is one of the largest industries in the world, with China as the leading steel producer
- Q:Painting Stainless Steel......?
- I've also learned something today! Good luck and have fun!
- Q:Why is it that steel at its strongest with a 1.3% carbon ratio?
- Carbon fiber has better tensile capability then steel meaning its better while pulled aside. Plus you could mould the fiber to make autos-or homes-out of carbon fiber.
- Q:Do steel cartridge cases take less pressure than brass cases?
- Steel cases are harder to manufacture, but cheaper in material. Loaded? Yes. Those cases are a very mild steel, and will 'flow' well enough to seal at the pressures involved. The question might come up with low pressure loads though. RE-loaded?? - I wouldn't try it, even if they weren't berdan primed.
- Q:Better Movie: Man of Steel or Captain America; The First Avenger?
- Captain America: The First Avenger -- Mostly because it was a rousing, entertaining, old-school adventure film, plus it was true to the character of Steve Rogers/Captain America. Man of Steel, IMO, had a poor script, tinkered way too much with one of the great superhero origin stories and was not at all true to the character. Historically Superman has always been a symbol of heroism, proud, strong, beaming. But what we got in that movie was an utterly cheerless, dour automaton devoid of any kind of charisma or presence. I don't know who that boring, depressed dude who looked like Superman was in that movie, but he most certainly wasn't Superman.
- Q:What is the accuracy of steel tape inspection?
- For example, you measure the length of a steel tape by 12.5 millimeters, 12 of which can be measured on a steel tape measure, and 0.5 you read. So the accuracy is millimeters.
- Q:Casting Stainless Steel?
- You have 2 options. Sand casting or investment casting. Stainless steel can be cast with either of these methods. In either case a model or pattern will have to be created. For sand casting the pattern is all that is needed to go to casting. For investment casting the pattern is used to make a wax casting, which is then coated with the investment. The wax is burned out and the metal is then poured into the cavity. If you are making just 1 or 2 pieces you can have waxes machined. This saves the intermediate step Depending on the size machining may still be your best option. Especially if you want just 1 part.
- Q:grain growth in steel?
- Grain Growth In Metals
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range