|Place of Origin: |
|Brand Name: ||Model Number: |
|Surface Treatment: |
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate
accoding to type
|Zinc coating: |
|Coil ID: |
|Backside painting: |
|Upside painting: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||standard seaworthy export packing: 3 layers of packing, inside is kraft paper, water plastic film is in the middle and outside GI steel sheet to be covered by steel strips with lock, with inner coil sleeve.|
ppgl steel coil
Color:all Ral color
Hardness: Soft to full hard
1.PPGL Steel information
ASTM A653, JIS G3302,GB/T3830-2006
Galvanized steel coils,
Ral number or as per your request
Standard seaworthy export packing: 3 layers of packing, inside is kraft paper, water plastic film is in the middle and outside GI steel sheet to be covered by steel strips with lock, with inner coil sleeve.
Within 10-15days after signing contract
TT or L/C
30000MT per month
workshop, storeroom, roofing,kiosk...
- Q:Steel toe cap fur lined boots?
- The steel toe cap wishes to be equipped for the duration of manufacture for the boots to arrive the desired standards. It could be nice if you looked at one of the PPE sites and see if you will see a pair that you may dye or paint.
- Q:Steel Pick + Acoustic Guitar = Trashed Guitar?
- That's not a question, it's a statement. And how would using any kind of pick trash a guitar? At worst it would harm a $5 set of strings, not the guitar.
- Q:Nylon vs Steel Guitar?
- Nylon is easy to use for beginners but steal sounds better.
- Q:how to understand the chemistry of a metal.. especially steel.. from their names...?
- For steels with a four number code like 1020, 4140 ect the first two digits are the alloying information. I think you need to memorise those. 10 steels are plain carbon steel with no alloying. 41 steels are chrome-molly. The third and forth digits are the carbon content. 1020 is 0.2% Carbon, 4140 is 0.4% carbon. I don't know if there is a system to stainless steels.
- Q:timber truss versus steel truss?
- How about another option - Steel Re-inforced Concrete Beams. Beam planks would span 8.4 metres but to keep the cost down have an I beam support at 4.2m. Concrete is great. It goes on quick, is sound proof, (very nice when it rains or for road traffic), can have gravel laid on top to act as a heat sink for winter sun and can be covered with normal roof steel if you want to hide it. Its also rust and borer free. While you would need good supports for the front and back, although with an I beam you can have a floating front, it is not much more than what is required for a wooden top. Design it right and your roof could be a future floor for the next addition.
- Q:cleaning a steel pan?
- they have drywall (mudding) sponges to sand mud when you fix walls in the house, they are grey, square, and do not scratch. They seem to work better than any scrubber ever. Make sure you use a degreaser dishsoap like dawn. Maybe try putting your heat lower in the pan and cooking things more slowly?
- Q:How is steel coloured?
- Steel can be plated(Chrome),Blackened(Black Oxide),Powder coated(color of your choose).All of this is done to prevent rust.All of these aforementioned processes can be worn off through being used.I suggest polished Stainless steel.
- Q:What type of metal is T10 tool steel?
- Carbon Tool Steel usually in the form of forged bar stock. Steel Grades for tool steel can be any of the following (depending on the application) T10/1.1645 SK3/SK4/W1A-91/2/ TC105/y10/1880/BW1B T10A/1.1545/y10A/1880 Standards are published by: DIN, JIS, ASTM, AISI, BS, SS, ISO, TOCT, GB Doug
- Q:A question about steel?
- If you made up the right rigging you could probably suspend a Volkswagon with that, but certainly a refrigerator. It's flexible as steel goes - it's not rigid like tool steel, for instance. Since you ask about tempering and you are shopping at Home Depot, it should be just fine for a home project, if it looks like it will suit. Building a bridge or a machine tool, no.
- Q:what are surgical steel earrings?
- Surgical Earrings
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range