|Place of Origin: |
|Brand Name: ||Model Number: |
|Surface Treatment: |
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate
accoding to type
|Zinc coating: |
|Coil ID: |
|Backside painting: |
|Upside painting: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||standard seaworthy export packing: 3 layers of packing, inside is kraft paper, water plastic film is in the middle and outside GI steel sheet to be covered by steel strips with lock, with inner coil sleeve.|
ppgl steel coil
Color:all Ral color
Hardness: Soft to full hard
1.PPGL Steel information
ASTM A653, JIS G3302,GB/T3830-2006
Galvanized steel coils,
Ral number or as per your request
Standard seaworthy export packing: 3 layers of packing, inside is kraft paper, water plastic film is in the middle and outside GI steel sheet to be covered by steel strips with lock, with inner coil sleeve.
Within 10-15days after signing contract
TT or L/C
30000MT per month
workshop, storeroom, roofing,kiosk...
- Q:Is 30CrNiMo8 a kind of high alloy STEEL?
- Pretty sure it's low alloy steel, it's harder to smelt as it can contain up to 50% of other elements.
- Q:What does Blue Steel meen?
- Blue okorder.com/
- Q:physics compression:Steel rod?
- You need to calculate the stress on the rod and compare this with the mechanical properties of the steel. It would help if you were given more info. You will need to know something about the steel such as the yeild stress and E, the modulus of elasticity. The value of E is about the same for a wide range of steels. So long as the applied stress is below the yield stress, the strain is all elastic and is calculated from E. The real answer is that you can not answer this question since you do not know what the temperature is. Given the applied load, the change in length will be much different at room temperature than at 1500C.
- Q:Are steel toe boots worth $200?
- I personally know a trainer who is friends with a cowboy who got his toes amputated by a horse stepping on his steel toed boot. I personally prefer a broken toe or a bruised toe. I wouldn't recommend them. If you get your toe stomped and you happen to be standing on pavement or other hardpacked surface...you're going to regret you ever bought them. there's a reason why not a lot of horse people wear them. As for price....$200 is an average price for good boots of any kind. My first western leather boots were Tony Llamas and they were $200. I bought them YEARS ago and they're still just great.
- Q:Steel Building Erectors.....!!?
- Steel building erectors play an important role as they are well versed with all the ups and downs of erecting a steel building and can prevent your construction project from unnecessary delays. There are lot of inexperienced steel building erectors in the market who can offer you their services at a much cheaper rate. Be cautious! It never works in the long run. A qualified steel building erector will always provide an initial professional insight of your project and cost effective solutions for your project.
- Q:Finding Steel for hobby welding?
- They will sell any quantity of metal and even cut it to size - my experience has been that their prices are not wildly out of line for single pieces of full length stock compared to buying singles where you have to buy a minimum. They also may have sizes that ordinary places consider odd. I was looking for 5/8 square 16 gauge and was told it would have to be shipped in from Houston (to Dallas) by my nearest supplier and found it in stock at MetalSM. But check if you get something odd - the 5/8 cost more than 3/4 at both places and MetalSM actually gave me 3/4 but took it back even though I had cut it. Also check the regular steel suppliers in your area as well as retail welders metal supply places.
- Q:What is the function/s of stainless steel?
- Q:Can gold be added to steel?
- Not okorder.com/
- Q:Can cold rolled galvanized steel coils be acid washed after oxidation?
- Hot rolling is made of slabs (mainly continuous billets) as raw materials. After heating, strips are made from roughing mills and finishing mills. From the last finishing mill stand out of the hot strip laminar cooling through to the set temperature, the coiling machine rolled strip steel roll cooled, according to the different needs of users with different finishing line (flat, straightening, transverse or longitudinal, inspection, weighing, packing and marking etc.) processing and become steel, flat steel product volume and slitting.
- Q:What is stainless steel 316, and what are its properties?
- 316 is the second most common grade (after 304); for food and surgical stainless steel uses; alloy addition of molybdenum prevents specific forms of corrosion. It is also known as marine grade stainless steel due to its increased resistance to chloride corrosion compared to type 304. 316 is often used for building nuclear reprocessing plants. 316L is an extra low carbon grade of 316, generally used in stainless steel watches and marine applications, as well exclusively in the fabrication of reactor pressure vessels for boiling water reactors, due to its high resistance to corrosion. 316Ti includes titanium for heat resistance, therefore it is used in flexible chimney liners.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range