|Place of Origin:|
Shanghai China (Mainland)
|Brand Name:||Model Number:|
Wear Resistant Steel
manufacturer & exporter
prepainted galvanized corrugated steel sheet
|Packaging Detail:||1.packed in bundles 2.waterproof packing 3.packed by steel strip 4.as per to clients|
|Delivery Detail:||within 5-20 days after receipt deposit or L/C at sight.|
prepainted galvanized corrugated sheel sheet
prepainted galvanized corrugated steel sheet
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
DX51D SGCC, DC51D,SPCC
600-1250mm(1250,1220,1000, 980mm, 900mm ,840mm, 820mm, 750mm)
PE ,PVDF, HDP ,galvanized(30-300g), galvalume (AZ80)
According to RAL card
cut as client’s request, but considering the transportation , its better to cut less than
5.8 meter (for 20’ft container) , or 11.8 meter (for 40’ft container).
1.Payment terms:T/T, L/C
2.Trade terms:FOB, CNF, CIF
5.Delivery time: within 15-20 days after receiving the deposit.
- Q:How do we use steel ?
- Iron and steel are used widely in the construction of roads, railways, infrastructure, and buildings. Most large modern structures, such as stadiums and skyscrapers, bridges, and airports, are supported by a steel skeleton. Even those with a concrete structure will employ steel for reinforcing. In addition to widespread use in major appliances and cars steel is used in a variety of other construction-related applications, such as bolts, nails, and screws.Other common applications include shipbuilding, pipeline transport, mining, aerospace, white goods, office furniture, steel wool, tools, and armour in the form of personal vests or vehicle armour.
- Q:should i get steel shafted irons?
- Yes, i my self is 5'5, 100 lbs 13 years old and i am still using graphite shafts. I am soon making the switch to steel shafts although they are heavier, they make better contact, have better consistency of hitting shots and also hit further as they are heavier. Hope this helps you to making your switch to steel shafts, I'm getting mine very very soon
- Q:Does steel have a valence?
- Steel is a mixture, so it doesn't have any valence number. On the other hand, all of the components of the steel mixture are in their elemental forms, so all the various valences are zero.
- Q:Nylon vs Steel Guitar?
- Nylon string guitars are mostly classical guitars ment for classical and flamenco music, both guitars, nylon and steel, sound really well. My dad has a steel acoustic and I have a nylon classical guitar by Cordova It just depends on what style of music you play. When your buying a new guitar, play as many guitars to try them out once you find what you which one you want, you'll know
- Q:Are there steel bullets?
- I personally know of no steel bullets. In order to be soft enough to engage the rifling in the barrel, it would have to have a jacket at least the thickness of the groove depth. Separate loading(those which a projectile is loaded followed with various sized powder charges) howitzer projectiles are cast steel with copper driving bands set in grooves to engage the rifling.
- Q:Does steel contain nickel?
- *Most of the grades of stainless steel contains nickle except few grades of ferritic/Martensitic stainless steel. For example , SAE416 / SAE 420 does not contain Nickle. See Stainless steel designations table at following link:
- Q:Steel Arena ...........?
- Though okorder.com/.. You can also have a look!!
- Q:How do I remove rust spots from stainless steel?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: How do I remove rust spots from stainless steel? I am trying to clean up a stainless steel back splash and some kitchen appliances that have brown spots that look like rust spots. I was able to remove most of them with stainless steel cleaner but does anyone know any tricks?
- Q:Flat Steel Bar from Home Depot: What type of steel is this?
- Flat Steel Bar
- Q:Is stainless steel magnetic?
- If the non magnetic one is has a brighter finish it may be that it is a ferritc stainless steel which depends only on high chromium content to keep it stainless,the duller one is likely to be the austenitic type which contains nickel as well as chromium and is usually non or only faintly magnetic and with a dull finish.Chromium rich stainless steels(ferritic and martensitic grades) are designed to be used for cutlery and strength application are always strongly magnetic (quite often permanent magnets).Stainless steels containing at least 18%chromium and 8+% of nickel are designed to be corrosion resistant and weldable,this type of steel(austenitic) is not ferromagnetic in the annealed state but the lower grades do become magnetic after cold work(hammering bending etc.The difference between magnetic grade or not rests in the crystal structure.In the austenitic types the structure is the same as that of gold and copper which is cubic close pack and,in steel,is a non magnetic form;but in low grades cold working can cause some breakdown of the austenite to the magnetic room temperature form of iron known as ferrite.Ferrite has the ordinary body centred body centred cubic form of iron which is magnetic.All of the stainless steels depend upon Chromium to form an anti-corrosion barrier at their surface;but this is only reliable in oxidising conditions(like the open air)They nearly all discolour and even rust if trapped in damp conditions where oxygen potential is low(as under wet plastic or underground ).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range