|Place of Origin:|
Shanghai China (Mainland)
|Brand Name:||Model Number:|
Wear Resistant Steel
manufacturer & exporter
prepainted galvanized corrugated steel sheet
|Packaging Detail:||1.packed in bundles 2.waterproof packing 3.packed by steel strip 4.as per to clients|
|Delivery Detail:||within 5-20 days after receipt deposit or L/C at sight.|
prepainted galvanized corrugated sheel sheet
prepainted galvanized corrugated steel sheet
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
DX51D SGCC, DC51D,SPCC
600-1250mm(1250,1220,1000, 980mm, 900mm ,840mm, 820mm, 750mm)
PE ,PVDF, HDP ,galvanized(30-300g), galvalume (AZ80)
According to RAL card
cut as client’s request, but considering the transportation , its better to cut less than
5.8 meter (for 20’ft container) , or 11.8 meter (for 40’ft container).
1.Payment terms:T/T, L/C
2.Trade terms:FOB, CNF, CIF
5.Delivery time: within 15-20 days after receiving the deposit.
- Q:Steel Wool + 9V Battery Question...?
- The reason the steel wool catches fire is because the strands of steel are so fine and they have a high resistance. The thin strands get to red-hot very quickly, compared to larger gauge copper wire which has lower resistance and can dissipate the heat over its larger mass. When you connect the battery to the wire first, then touch the steel wool, you are making solid contact with the steel wool and your hand makes sure that the wire stays in contact. The current continues to flow and the wool heats up. When you connect the wire to the steel wool first, as soon as you connect the battery the current melts that tiny bit of steel wool touching the wire and electrical contact is lost. The current stops flowing. No fire. If you want to connect the wire first and not have to hold it, you have to make sure that the current keeps flowing, perhaps by using a braided copper wire and spreading out the individual strands to make multiple contacts. Either that, or remove the insulation from a longer section of the wire and make sure that the entire un-insulated part of the wire is in contact with the steel wool. Maybe even weigh it down. Remember that any strands of steel wool touching that wire will melt as soon as the current starts, so you have to make sure that the wire will maintain contact somehow, the same way that your hand pushes the wire against it.
- Q:Major disadvantage of hardened steel?
- a disadvantage is the fact that the cold forming capability of this steel
- Q:Surgical Steel Piercing Reaction?
- Good quality surgical steel reactions are rare. (has a lot less nickel than stainless steel) They have a teeny amount of nickel, but even the most serious reactors rarely have problems with it. Titanium has even less nickel. Niobium none (but that can be hard to find) Theres also quartz, which is fine to pierce with, but not for sports. I react to alot of cheap 'metals'. Which mostly end up being nickel plated. Like necklaces and belt buckles. Even some gold (which is nowhere near as good as people seem to think) Never had a problem with surgical steel or ti. I'd get titanium if you're worried. Its readily available.
- Q:Finger picking on Steel acoustic guitar?
- First okorder.com/... In truth their are many, many players who finger pick acoustic guitars, once you get the hang of the various picking patterns it's not extremely difficult to do. There aren't really any specific strings that are required to finger pick. It will mostly come down to the players preference and the type of music they are doing. It is actually more difficult to finger pick an electric guitar since you have less room between the strings and the pickup so you will find that a lot of times you will hit the pickup with the metal finger pick which can be a bit disturbing but practice helps. Pat SImmons of the Doobie Brothers uses finger picks on a Gibson ES335 all the time.
- Q:why do ships of steel float?
- Concrete boats also float, Capt Johns link explains that. It is area + weight + volume. Displacement. Buoyancy is achieved by Displacing fN or X.
- Q:What is Steel's weakness in Pokemon games?
- Steel has three weaknesses. They are Fire, Fighting, and Ground. Ice, Flying, Psychic, Bug, Rock, Ghost, Dragon, Steel and Normal aren't effect on Steel pokemon, so I would advise not to use those types. And Poison causes NO damage whatsoever on Steel pokemon. Water and Electric type moves cause normal damage. Happy Pokemoning! :)
- Q:why would you clean metal with steel wood?
- Steel wood? I don't think there is such a thing?
- Q:how to understand the chemistry of a metal.. especially steel.. from their names...?
- For steels with a four number code like 1020, 4140 ect the first two digits are the alloying information. I think you need to memorise those. 10 steels are plain carbon steel with no alloying. 41 steels are chrome-molly. The third and forth digits are the carbon content. 1020 is 0.2% Carbon, 4140 is 0.4% carbon. I don't know if there is a system to stainless steels.
- Q:can I freeze steel?
- can't freeze it but ya can make it very cold
- Q:what do you use (wet stone or steel) to sharpen a carbon knife blade?
- There are many ways to sharpen knives. I guess your question is whether to use the steel that comes with knives, or a stone. Steels are only to straighten the edge, which is stropping. They won't sharpen a truly dull knife. For that you need a real sharpening system, of which a whet stone is one. The edge of a knife will get wavy with use - that's what the steel is for, to true it back up.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range