|Place of Origin:|
Shanghai China (Mainland)
|Brand Name:||Model Number:|
Wear Resistant Steel
manufacturer & exporter
prepainted galvanized corrugated steel sheet
|Packaging Detail:||1.packed in bundles 2.waterproof packing 3.packed by steel strip 4.as per to clients|
|Delivery Detail:||within 5-20 days after receipt deposit or L/C at sight.|
prepainted galvanized corrugated sheel sheet
prepainted galvanized corrugated steel sheet
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
DX51D SGCC, DC51D,SPCC
600-1250mm(1250,1220,1000, 980mm, 900mm ,840mm, 820mm, 750mm)
PE ,PVDF, HDP ,galvanized(30-300g), galvalume (AZ80)
According to RAL card
cut as client’s request, but considering the transportation , its better to cut less than
5.8 meter (for 20’ft container) , or 11.8 meter (for 40’ft container).
1.Payment terms:T/T, L/C
2.Trade terms:FOB, CNF, CIF
5.Delivery time: within 15-20 days after receiving the deposit.
- Q:Which one is bigger? Steel Force in Dorney Park or Tidal Force in Hershey Park?
- steel force breaks the 200ft mark and is a steel out and back roller coaster. Tidal force is a water ride that is about 100 ft tall. If you can do Steel Force then you should be able to handle anything at Hersheypark. the on;y ride they have bigger is the Kissing Tower
- Q:Questions about Steel. Please Help?
- It is usually a grey color, more silver when freshly scratched. Every one of the other questions can range based on the quality of the steel and other variables such as thickness. That's more than likely the reason you couldn't find any info on it. Its hardness is based on quality, for example regular steel is softer than Mild steel. It can be a thin sheet or a thick plate (which could then be changed to a tube Circle or square) etc
- Q:Who's this Dr. Steel that everybody is talking about?
- steel okorder.com thank you for posing this question. all hail dr.steel.
- Q:what happen if carbon steel is exposed to an oxygen?
- Blowing oxygen or air rich in oxygen through molten carbon steel is a way of lowering the carbon content. The properties of carbon steel depend very much on the carbon content . too much and it is very brittle. It is all governed by a complex phase diagram. If the steel isn't actually melted, then only insignificant effects at the surface will occur.
- Q:Should I purchase a lap steel or a pedal steel?
- Pedal steel is very difficult. You need to co-ordinate both hands, both feet and both knees to play it effectively. Lap steel is a lot easier. I suppose it depends how much of a challenge you want. A good lap steel guitar is usually cheaper than a good pedal steel too, so that's another consideration to take into account.
- Q:Why should I use stainless steel cookware?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Why should I use stainless steel cookware? I received a very nice set of stainless steel cookware as a wedding gift. While very pretty, Im finding them almost useless for cooking. Everything sticks, they're difficult to clean, and Im using my old non-stick pans instead. Should I simply leave the stainless out for decortive purposes, or...
- Q:will a stainless steel gun rust?
- Yes, stainless steel will rust. It is not rust proof, it is rust resistant. You still should oil your gun after you shoot it.
- Q:Steel pipe info please...?
- Here are a few quick things for you to check into on your own. First, there are a wide variety of materials that pipes can be made from such as carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, etc. Second, pipes can be of welded construction or seamless. Sometimes seamless pipes are called DOM (drawn over mandrel). Third, with the types of each pipe are a variety of grades. For example, steel pipe can be listed as A53, A106, A500, A513, etc. Each one of these grades has a different application because of their chemical composition and method of manufacture which effects its strength. Fourth, there is a difference between a 4 pipe and a 4 tube. Last, pipes for fluids are typically threaded with NPT threads. These threads are tapered so that as the pipes are screwed together they become tighter and therefore leak proof. I probably over complicated things but I hope this helped you. Good luck.
- Q:Stainless steel?
- The nickel and chromium content do have some effect on shine. But mostly they effect the corrosive and rust resistance property's of the stainless steel. 300 series stainless steel such as 304e or 316e will not rust like 400 series 416e eventually will. All types of stainless steel can achieve a bright shine. The key is using jewelers rouge and the correct buffing wheel. Avoid scotchbrite if you want shine. It will clean your stainless steel but it will not shine it the way you want. Miketyson26 (certified tig welder)
- Q:What minerals are mixed to make steel?
- Carbon and Iron.....usually.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range