SGCC, SPCC, DC51D, SGHC,A653
|Place of Origin:||Brand Name:||Model Number:|
0.16mm-0.6mm *1250mm or under
Steel Coil,Prepainted Steel Coil/sheet
High-strength Steel Plate
1250mm or under
|Color Steel Coil/Sheet:|
Ppgi/Color Coated Steel Plates
Prepainted Steel Coil/sheet
|color steel sheet:|
|Packaging Detail:||seaworthy expot package|
|Delivery Detail:||on request|
1.10 year's experience
2. advanced coating equipment
Colorful ppgi prepainted galvanized steel coil
Hi ! Welcome To Our Company
High quality products , Sincere service for you
PPGI 0.16-0.6mm 700-1250mm various color/
10 year's experience /SGS
Product Description :
|Raw material||SGCC, SPCC, DC51D, SGHC,A653|
|Width||1250mm or under|
|Surface treatment||galvanized / galvalumized steel sheets|
T Bending (top-coating)
T Bending (back-coating)
|Type of coating structure||2/1 or 2/2 coating, or customized|
|Standard||GB/T12754-2006, GB/T9761-1988, GB/T9754-1988, GB/T6739-1996, HG/T3830-2006, HG/T3830-2006, GB/T1732-93, GB/T9286-1998, GB/T1771-1991, GB/T14522-93|
|Application||Building industry ,structural use, roofing, commercial use ,household appliance,industry facilities,office buildings|
Our advantage :
10 years of manufacture: we know how to properly handle every step of production.
2. Competitive price:
We produce resin and paint by ourself, which greatly reduce our cost!
We have a technician team of 40 people and a QC team of 30 poeple, ensure our products is exactly what you want.
All color Steel Sheets are made of high-quality raw materials.
Our products are certified by TUV, ISO9001:2008,ISO14001:2004 etc.
We have three large-scale production line, to guarantee all your orders will be finished in earlist time
- Q:Which is stronger for cars, carbon fiber or steel?
- At a reasonably high speed, both cars would be undrivable. That's by design, not due to the strength/weakness of the materials. The energy in an impact needs to go somewhere. Cars are designed so the body and the frame will bend and break, reducing the impact on the occupants. If the car is too rigid the chances of the occupants being injured increases. Carbon fiber composites do have a better strength to weight ratio than steel but they're also a lot less dense, so the same volume of material will have a similar strength. The primary benefit to carbon fiber is that for a part of the same strength the carbon fiber part will weigh less than the steel part.
- Q:serious question! Dual-phase steel?
- Looking okorder.com/... but I would note that this stuff seems an awful lot like the techniques that have been used for making high quality swords and cutting tools for thousands of years including the famed Damacas steel. In these, the steel is heated and slowly cooled (annealed) to produce the tough matrix, then the piece is reheated and quenched to produce the hard edge. What Dual-phase seems to do is bring the process to bulk manufacture.
- Q:how to tell the difference between steel and nylon strings?
- The g-string will look and feel thicker than usual, and the strings will look almost like copper.
- Q:what is the diiferent in composition between mild steel and cast iron?
- I know that mild steel is more brittle than cast iron You know wrong - cast iron is very brittle and mild steel is easy to bend and work. Cast iron is a high carbon product while mild steel is much lower carbon
- Q:Several reading methods of steel tape measure
- Direct reading method when measuring the steel tape zero scale alignment measurement starting point, proper tension (stretching force with steel tape tension or tension on the calibration ruler identification shall prevail, with the spring balance measure), direct reading measurement end point corresponding to the scale scale.
- Q:What sort of Steel should I use?
- For a structural product you want tubing instead of pipe. ERW (Electric resistance welded) steel tubing is generally a fairly good compromise between cost and strength. They are available in various wall thicknesses for either lighter weight or greater strength. DOM (dimensioned over mandrel) tubing generally uses a stronger steel allow and is more dimensionally uniform but the cost is much higher. These products are probably available at a local steel supplier. They are both mild steel so they can be arc welded or brazed with ease. Strength of these steel alloys is generally about 70,000 psi so you need to analyze the specific applied stress over the specific surface area to determine what wall thickness you need. If you are applying tension or compression to pins in holes in the tubing, you could braze in hardened steel bushings. You would bore a larger hole in the tubing in which to insert the bushing. Bushings would distribute the force over a significantly larger surface area and the holes will not tend to elongate.
- Q:Is Tungsten Carbide steel?
- Edmond, a laser doesn't scratch anything, it melts. We're talking physical properties, not plasma properties. At NORMAL temperatures of 70-90 degrees F. If you don't understand the question, quit answering. Id imagine tungsten carbide can scratch itself. Much like an ape. :) - The Gremlin Guy -
- Q:What is steel used for?
- buildings bridges automobiles elevators railroads and railroad equipment appliances and many many more. Steel is used almost everywhere. reference: Iron and steel are used widely in the construction of roads, railways, infrastructure, and buildings. Most large modern structures, such as stadiums and skyscrapers, bridges, and airports, are supported by a steel skeleton. Even those with a concrete structure will employ steel for reinforcing. In addition to widespread use in major appliances and cars (Despite growth in usage of aluminium, it is still the main material for car bodies.), steel is used in a variety of other construction-related applications, such as bolts, nails, and screws. Other common applications include shipbuilding, pipeline transport, mining, offshore construction, pipeline transport, aerospace, white goods (e.g. washing machines), heavy equipment (e.g. bulldozers), office furniture, steel wool, tools, and armour in the form of personal vests or vehicle armour (better known as rolled homogeneous armour in this role). .
- Q:Is 100% carbon steel baking sheet safe?
- Yes. Carbon steel is one of the most common metals used by human beings. When the Bronze Age ended and the Iron Age started, most of the iron humans could make was carbon steel. A Cast Iron frying pan is carbon steel (well... technically, there are differences between cast irons and steels but... anyway). Our cast iron frying pans (almost the only fry pans we have used for 30+ years) are mostly non-stick because we keep them well seasoned. Humans need iron in our diet anyway. You might want to check to verify what (if anything) it is coated with to make it Non-stick because, in general, steel cookware is stick. If it is coated with ceramic (enameled), then there won't be any rust because the iron is coated and protected from water. The non-stick ceramic coatings are very good. Ceramics are chemically inert to almost everything on earth (all but some of the most exotic chemicals you will ever find in a Chem Lab). As a side note... a large number of studies of industrial exposure to aluminum and aluminum compounds (people who work in Al production plants and are exposed to large quantities for years and years and years) has shown that there is NO correlation with Alzheimers or any other diseases. The major health risk for these populations was lung problems due to inhalation of fine dust (which, turned out, was not even as bad as breathing, for example, dust containing cotton fibers in garment workers).
- Q:Runescape mithril vs. steel smithing?
- i think steel
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range