Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil PPGI Steel Coil
1) Quality standard of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coils: JIS G3312 CGCC & CGLCC
2) Grade of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coils: CGCC and CGLCC
3) Hardness of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coils: Both soft and hard quality are available
4) Surface finish of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coils: With or without protect film
5) Thickness of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coils: 0.14-1.20 mm
6) Width of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coils: 914mm, 1000mm, 1220mm and 1250mm, width 600-1250mm is available
7) Finish by coil or sheet for Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coils: Both sheet and coil are available
8) Zinc coating of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coils: 60-275G/M2, both sides
9) Paint thickness for top side of Pre-painted Galvanized Steel Coils: 5 micron primer + (10-20) microns modified polyester, any RAL color code.
10) Paint thickness for back side of Pre-painted Galvanized Steel Coils: (5-10) microns Epoxy
11) Weight per Pre-painted Galvanized Steel Coils: 4-6 tons, also can be upon customer's requirements
12) Max loading weight in one 20ft container for Pre-painted Galvanized Steel Coils: 25 tons generally
13) MOQ of prepainted steel coils: 25 tons for each item;
14) Actual shipping quantity of Pre-painted Galvanized Steel Coils: More or less 10% generally;
15) Delivery time for Galvanized Steel Coils: 15 days ganerally.
16) Applications of Galvanized Steel Coils: Widely used for roofs, outer walls, ovens, explosive-proof steel, electrically controlled cabinets, and industrial freezers in the residential and industrial buildings.
Color: RAL, or other series
Standard: JIS G3302, JIS G3312, ASTM A653M/A924M 1998
Prepainted Steel Coil Features Specifications:
Grade: Q195 - Q235 and 08AL, SPCC, SPCD, SPCE, 08.10.15, SGCC (DX51D+Z) SGCD(DX52D+Z) etc.
Surface treatment: Chromated, unoiled/oiled, bright finished, spangle, fingerprint resistance.
Surface protection: PE, PVDF, SMP, HDP, etc.
Thickness: 0.20mm-2.0mmWidth: 1000mm, 1200mm, 1250mm, 1500mm, or according to your request.
Zinc coating: 80g-275gsmcoil weight: 3-27 tons
Paint: Polyester silicon modified polyester, PVC sol, polyvinylidene chloride.
Exact Rate As Per Your Request.
We Attach Colour Card In Pic, So It Is For Your Reference.
5-7 mic. EP
According to RAL standard
Color-coated Galvanized Steel Coil (PPGI/ PPGL)
JIS G3302-1998, EN10142/10137, ASTM A653
TSGCC, TDX51D / TDX52D / TS250, 280GD
For general / drawing use
0.14-1.0mm(0.16-0.8mm is the most advantage thickness))
Type of coating:
PE, SMP, PVDF
Z60-150g/m2 or AZ40-100g/m2
5 mic. Primer + 15 mc. R. M. P.
508mm / 610mm
Properly packed for ocean freight exportation in 20' ' containers
Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting / automobile
FOB, CFR, CIF
20%TT in advance+80% TT or irrevocable 80%L/C at sight
25 days after recepit of 20% TT
Insurance is all risks
MTC 3.1 will be handed on with shipping documents
We accept SGS certificatation test
- Q:Heat transfer through steel?
- yes it is very possible. as what our teacher in physics said that steel is a good conductor of heat..
- Q:Should I buy a guitar with nylon or steel?
- Small guitars easier to find in classical range. I assume their must be small steel strings but not seen them.
- Q:Steel coil from vertical to horizontal, what sling needs?
- The sling has little effect, but it is easy to damage the surface of rolled steel.
- Q:Angular Velocity of a Steel Ball after a Collision?
- You need to do conservation of angular momentum about the steel ball's axis. Angular momentum = I.ω The steel ball's initial ω = 5 rev/s = 5*2pi rad/s = 31.4 rad/s The steel ball's moment of inertia I = (2/5)*m*r^2 = 40*25 kg.m^2 = 1000 kg.m^2 The marble's initial ω = v / r where r is the perpendicular distance from the steel ball's axis You need to look at the diagram for this. The marble's I about the steel ball's axis is I = m*r^2 where r is the same as above. (marble is treated as a point mass). Then work out the total initial ang. momentum = final ang. momentum and solve for ω...
- Q:A simple question: Corten steel?
- Weathering steel, best-known under the trademark COR-TEN steel and sometimes written without the hyphen as Corten steel, is a group of steel alloys which were developed to obviate the need for painting, and form a stable rust-like appearance if exposed to the weather for several years. Overheating ? It's not possible for a metal to get hotter than it's environment unless there is a source of radiation. The sun shining on a metal will heat up a bit, as will any material, but the amount is small and depends on the surface reflectivity. Define what you mean by overheating. .
- Q:Steel plugs in the winter?
- Personally, okorder.com They are spot on for sizing, they do customs, and amazing quality like i have never seen before and I have been through a lot of plugs. Hope this helps :)
- Q:What Atoms are there in Steel?
- Steel is an alloy consisting mostly of iron, with a carbon content between 0.2 and 1.7 or 2.04% by weight (C:1000–10,8.67Fe), depending on grade. Steel is Fe(iron) and Carbon alloy. These are the atoms in certain ratio that make up steel. Its not a molecule but alloy.
- Q:How can i make difference between iron and steel?
- There are literally hundreds and hundreds of different commercial steel alloys and a good number of iron alloys so... it depends. Technically, steel is any alloy that is mostly Fe with some amount of carbon. Even if you have access to the necessary lab equipment, CTE (coef of thermal expansion) and specific heat are not very straight forward tests. There are, of course, chemical analysis instruments for measuring C content in steels so, if you really need to know, you can spend money at commercial lab that does these tests. One quick test to judge C content... touch the metal to a grinding wheel, higher C content produces more sparks. To calibrate the way this looks, compare the sparks from a drill bit (usually 1090 steel so 0.9 wt% C) to a steel nail (low C steel). Unfortunately, the difference in sparking between steels with pretty low C content and a piece of iron will not be very dramatic. Of course, iron might mean Cast Iron and, again, there are a good number of commercial cast iron alloys and there are 4 basic types of cast iron alloys and they contain high amounts of C.
- Q:Fallout 3 Broken Steel Start up.?
- after you've downloaded broken steel, while playing in game you should get a message saying, broken steel loaded, then you can make your way to the purifier and finish of the col. and activate it, after-wards you will have to sit through the end movie, which I felt was longer than the original, then the broken steel part will start, which I wont ruin. If your still having problems, go into your DLC and delete broken steel, and re-install it.
- Q:what kind of steel is needed for bbq grill?
- Bare steel. Galvanized or ANY coated racks will produce deadly chemicals in the food when heated. Galvanizing is a tin coating applied to the surface of the iron. Cadmium is a deadly chemical when ingested and is one of the chemicals on refrigerator racks. I'm not sure about Stainless Steel. The safest way is if in doubt DON'T.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range