||100% virgin polypropylene
||black with green strip/12''
1. Introduction of Anti Weed Mat
Weed block landscape fabric not only prevents weeds,it encourage root growing by keep soil moist and cool.Made of UVtreated polypropylene,this costeffective weed control fabric feteures allow the free flow of air, water and nutrients to the soil while blocking sunlight and weeds.
Weed block helps minimize your yard work since it stops weeds from growing .You do not have to use
herbicides,which can damage your lawn and cause harm to children and animals.Made of polypropylenematerial ,weed block is easily cut to fit in your garden or hard landscape areas.
2. Technical Data Sheet of Anti Weed Mat
Weight(ASTM D 3776:2009):g/m2
Tensile strength(ASTM D 4632:2008,C.R.E,grab method:N(lbf))
Elongation (ASTM D 4632:2008 C.R.E grab method 100%)
Tearing strength(ASTM D 4533:2011 C.R.E, Trapezoid method:N(lbf))
Bursting strength ASTM D 3786:2009,Hydraulic method:KPa(psi)
Puncture resistance ASTM D 4833:2007,C.R.E,N(lbf)
3. Function of Anti Weed Mat
Effective weed control
Allow air ,water and nutrients to reach the soil and the plant roots
Very resistant to puncture
Easy to install
Raise quantity and quality of crops
4. Application of Anti Weed Mat
1). Weed block for landscaped garden beds
2). Permeable liners for planters (stops soil erosion)
3). Weed control under wooden decking
4). Geotextile for separating aggregate / soils under walkway blocks or bricks
5). Assists in preventing paving from settling unevenly
6). Landscape fabric prevents soil erosion
5. Product photo of PP Woven Geotextile
- Q:What are the types and properties of commonly used civil engineering materials?
- According to the use of functional classification According to the civil engineering materials in the building parts or the use of performance, can be divided into building materials, wall materials, building functional materials three categories.
- Q:Seeking 3500 words civil engineering materials, urgent use
- This paper from the construction site engineering materials management, targeted to explore the means of engineering materials management methods, the use of value engineering theory on the bulk of the turnover of materials (such as the construction of materials, materials, materials, materials, The contents, methods and influencing factors of engineering materials management are introduced and analyzed from different angles, which is of great significance to improve the level management of civil engineering materials.
- Q:Civil engineering and materials professional which is better
- First of all, civil engineering and materials professional want to compare, certainly the civil engineering professional gold content is higher
- Q:Discussion on the importance of materials in civil engineering
- Different types of materials, mechanical coefficient, the construction method will be different, the impact of the construction process, the impact of the demand for materials, the impact on the cost of the project impact, the impact on the quality of the project.
- Q:Why beginners or senior civil engineering and technical personnel are required to continue to learn civil engineering materials
- Urban development is much faster than mass maternity leave
- Q:Civil engineering materials stone test, the determination of stone grade with what practical significance?
- Adjust the proportion of sand, stone
- Q:Is the glass made of wood?
- The civil material is clearly defined and does not contain glass
- Q:Civil Engineering Materials.
- Civil Engineering Materials. e Material saturated with water, and then dry the surface, is the hole filled with water or closed hole filled with water? What is the condition of putting the material in a jar filled with water? Not to say that the closed hole is not water?
- Q:The Importance of Civil Engineering Materials in Engineering Construction
- Material to determine the process, according to the material to determine the construction methods, materials on the project cost, perception, quality requirements, engage in earthquake design, fire design, energy saving design and so have a very important impact
- Q:What is the meaning of the wetting angle in civil engineering materials?
- Wetting is the process of water adsorption on the surface of the material. It is an important behavior at the interface of the solid-liquid interface. The wetting angle is closely related to the nucleation of the crystal in the material.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range