geonet can be used in the soft soil stabilization, base reinforcement, embankments over soft soils, seacoast slope protection and reservoir bottom reinforcement, etc
It prevents the slope rock from falling down ,which avoids the hurt to the human beings and the vehicle on the road; It prevents the road dregs packed by geonet from being washed away ,avoids the roadbed distortion and improves the stability of the roadbed; laying the geonet reinforces the road surface ,avoids development of the reflection crack. As reinforcing material of filling soil in retaining walls, it disperses the earth body stress and restricts the side-displacement. The stone cage, made of geonet, can prevent erosion ,collapsing and lost of water and soil when being used in dyke and rock slope protetion
Geonet technical datas
Mesh size (mm)
Ultimate tensile strength
Roll length (m)
40 or as the customers’ request
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:Why is material durability so important in civil engineering?
- Because it is directly related to the life of the building ah
- Q:What is the actual state of the bar in civil engineering?
- (2) to understand and master the elastic force and deformation characteristics; (3) to understand the rod of the force and deformation of several (1) to understand and master the deformation of the body, isotropic and anisotropic elastomer and other concepts; The main form. 2. Axial tensile and compressive internal force, cross-section method, axial force and axial force diagram; stress, pull (pressure) rod stress; pull (pressure) rod deformation, Hooke's law; safety factor, (1) In-depth understanding of the cross-section method, grasp the internal force of the axial tension and compression bar, the axial force diagram, the cross section and the tensile strength of the material. (3) to understand and master the calculation of the strength of axial tension and compression; (4) to understand the mechanical properties of the material when the axial tension and compression; (5) to understand the axial tension and compression of the stress; ) To understand and master the pull (pressure) within the strain energy calculation. 3. Torsion of thin-walled cylinder torsion; transmission shaft external force moment, torque and torque diagram; such as straight rods when the stress, strength conditions; Rod deformation when the deformation, stiffness conditions; such as straight rod when the strain energy.
- Q:What are the three mechanics of civil engineering?
- Three major mechanics: material mechanics, structural mechanics, fluid mechanics
- Q:Civil Engineering and Materials Science and Engineering Which professional work later?
- I am learning materials (material molding), but I now work in the construction unit, or civil engineering is good, (their own feelings) good job opportunities, work is also good treatment.
- Q:What is the relationship between the development of civil engineering and the material and the theory?
- The development of civil engineering depends on the development of materials, the application of new materials, reducing the cost of civil engineering costs. Such as the emergence of light steel structure, the emergence of insulation board building energy has been a breakthrough, and so on.
- Q:Briefly describe the technical requirements of civil engineering for the use of its building materials and explain its reasons
- As the pavement material, asphalt mixture, wear resistance, tensile strength, high temperature stability and durability, etc .; as the roof Waterproof material, the need for tensile strength, elongation at break, low temperature flexibility, impermeability, anti-aging properties
- Q:What are the civil works?
- The main course theory mechanics, material mechanics, structural mechanics, fluid mechanics, soil mechanics, building materials, concrete structure and steel structure, housing structure, bridge structure, underground structure, road survey design and roadbed structure, construction technology and management
- Q:University of high polymer materials or civil engineering
- Can say that civil engineering is the most suitable for the two students to learn, because the country year after year to increase infrastructure construction, the civil engineering talent is extremely necessary
- Q:Civil engineering materials, what kind of
- Generally classify the various classification methods by appropriate combination of materials after the division. Such as decorative mortar, asphalt waterproof material.
- Q:What are the main properties of the materials used in civil engineering requirements?
- Environmental protection, economy, convenience are in line with the job
"Golden Lion" has advanced production equipment and technology and testing equipment. Our company is a large-scale backbone enterprise with geosynthetic production, scientific research, sales and development. We have 20 sets of the most advanced digital computer controlled production lines in the world, to produce short fiber, filament needle-punched geotextile, geomembrane, composite geomembrane, EVA, HDPE, LDPE waterproofing sheet, single, two-way plastics geogrid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, North America, Eastern Europe, South Asia, Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid;Geocell;Geonet and Geomat;Plastic Safety Fence);Plastics products;Rubber products;Geotextile;Carpet;Compound geomembrane
|Product Price Range