||Number of Cells(pieces):
||Poly Solar Panel:
||Poly Solar Panel 230W
Place of Origin:
Hebei, China (Mainland)
Number of Cells:
0 to +6W
Voltage at Pmax (Vmp):
Current at Pmax(Imp):
22pcs/box,1box/pallet,264pcs for 20GP,616pcs for 40GP,700pcs for 40HQ
45 days after payment
We enjoy exclusive channel to get stock solar panels at more competitive price from Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK,Suntech etc.
These panels are from tier 1 solar panel manufacturers,such as Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK.They are assembled with all grade A materials,only problem is that they has slight appearance defect,but due to their strict quality control,even the negligible defect will lower its grade.so they put these panels into stock.
These panels adopt all grade A materials,such as solar cell,EVA, back sheet, junction box, glass,frame,connector etc.
They have same electrical performance with grade A solar panels,only difference is the negligible superficial defect.
1.Our sales representative and engineer work together to answer your questions and offer solution for free
2.We choose the best product for you to make sure it worth its real value
3.We design the best solution with good perfomance for you,manwhile save every cent of your money.
We provide 10 years Warranty for the product, 12 years warranty for 90% power production ,25 years warranty for 80% power production.
- Q:solar pannels capacity?
- You can find a lot on the Internet about how solar panels work. See the links below. I'm not sure how you define capacity. Solar panels are made up of many solar cells. Each cell is capable of generating a low DC voltage while delivering a small current, Several cells are connected in series, making strings to develop the required voltage. Then many of these strings are connected in parallel, so the panel can deliver a usable current. Then the panels are connected in series and/or parallel to deliver a usable voltage and current. My panels are rated at 24 volts. 20 panels are connected in series to develop 480 volts. This is sent to an inverter, which converts the 480 volts DC to 20 volts AC
- Q:I have a question about solar panels?
- But at night where there is no sunlight does all the electricity shut down for the night? Electrical production shuts down, but most solar electric systems have some way of storing power. There are two main types of storage: . Grid tie. Basically this uses the power grid as a virtual battery. You produce extra power during sunlight hours to sell to the grid (other people use it) and you buy power from the grid when the sun doesn't shine. This is usually the most economical system, but whether you save money depends on a lot of things like: cost of installation, location, government subsidies how much you get for the electricity you sell buy. In other words, the details matter. Mostly location, which determines how much sunlight you get, electric rates, and subsidies. 2. Batteries. Usually a large bank of deep cycle lead acid batteries. Usually only used in off-grid systems and the cost of electricity is usually not competitive with grid electricity.
- Q:Whats the annual energy output of the average solar panel.?
- The energy output is highly dependent on the location. For a specific area, you can look up the equivalent peak sun hours per day here: rredc.nrel.gov/solar/old_data/nsr... Let's say that it says the peak sun is 5 hours / day in your location. Then a typical 200-watt panel would have 5 x 200 = 000 wH = .0 kWh per day, or 365 kWh annually. The tables above already take into account average cloudy days, and seasons. A typical size installation would have perhaps 6 of these panels, but it could be less, or much more.
- Q:how instal solar panel?
- There are MANY garden lights with built in batteries and solar panels that you just need to stick in the ground. There are also self contained units that are wall mountable. THAT way there is no need to run wiring, use battery stacks, etc. and will also probably be less expensive overall.
- Q:I will like set up a solar panel to cut down my eletricity cost in Cameroon.can you allocate me a supplier?
- good idea going solar, i would suggest doing a google search, as their are many suppliers. then you need to calculate the amount of wattage you think these apartment houses are going to require. volts x amps = watts. if you are going to be off of the power grid, then you will need a way to store excess energy during good times,( lots of sun) in order to use it during bad times ( no sun ). or see if you are able to sell your extra power back to your local power company, check because some companies do not allow this. you could even have a generator for emergencies if you go off the power grid. on final note, solar is a pretty sizable investment up front and your profits are seen mainly in the long run, but you will get energy savings immediately, but more likely those savings will go to paying off the solar panels also, you will need a converter to convert the ac (alternate current) produced by the panels into dc ( direct current ) which is used by the apartments. it will tie in to the existing electrical system in the apartments. i know germany is really pushing solar energy and they offer their citizens some pretty sweet deals to go solar. the companies are profiting from this so i would suggest looking for a supplier in germany, first. they may have better deals, or try bp (british petroeum) they have been in the solar business for awhile. i wish you success!
- Q:what are solar panels?
- Guide okorder.com
- Q:what do i have to study to install solar panels?
- I say sure, I had a gadget put in some months in the past. I paid $6K and my application paid $0K. I ought to ruin even in approximately 6 years. The gadget is assured for 25 years, so i could have a minimum of 9 years of loose potential. I went from a invoice of around $two hundred per thirty days to below $20 interior the summertime. i will pay somewhat extra interior the iciness months because of the fact much less daytime, yet i don't use as plenty potential interior the iciness. each and each 3 hundred and sixty 5 days electrical energy is going up an elementary of five%, so on an identical time as my associates have an more suitable invoice each and each month, i'm going to be staying below $50 for a protracted time. Even with out the rebate i might have a ruin even time of roughly 0 years, nonetheless 5 years of loose potential.
- Q:Does It really cost that much to Install solar panels?
- It depends on the number and size of the panels. The minimum charge for a small bungalow would be at least $20,000 labor and material.
- Q:Shouldn't 0bama increase our tax benefits for solar panels so we can buy more Chinese products?
- China is also the world leader in using solar panels. Most solar panels in the US are not from China. There are several companies here in the US that make solar panels, and many states do increase the tax rebate for buying local products. Most flat plate water heating panels installed in the USA are made in the USA. Wouldn't it be nice to get people to buy more sustainable energy products and increase manufacturing jobs in the US, while actually improving the air quality and reducing our dependence on foreign oil? Oh, and perhaps we could get the money by cutting the amount of taxpayer funds subsidizing the oil and coal industries?
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity?
- scientists have applied solar cells to space technology - communication satellites. At the end of the last century, in the process of human self-reflection, this clean and direct energy form for photovoltaic power generation has become more cordial, Not only in space applications, in many areas also show their talents. Such as: solar garden lights, solar power generation system, the village power supply independent system, photovoltaic pumps (drinking water or irrigation), communication power, oil pipeline cathodic protection,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range