||Number of Cells(pieces):
||low iron glass cover
||Poly Solar Panel:
Place of Origin:
Hebei, China (Mainland)
Number of Cells:
0 to +6W
Voltage at Pmax (Vmp):
Current at Pmax(Imp):
We enjoy exclusive channel to get stock solar panels at more competitive price from Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK,Suntech etc.
These panels are from tier 1 solar panel manufacturers,such as Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK.They are assembled with all grade A materials,only problem is that they has slight appearance defect,but due to their strict quality control,even the negligible defect will lower its grade.so they put these panels into stock.
These panels adopt all grade A materials,such as solar cell,EVA, back sheet, junction box, glass,frame,connector etc.
They have same electrical performance with grade A solar panels,only difference is the negligible superficial defect.
1.Our sales representative and engineer work together to answer your questions and offer solution for free
2.We choose the best product for you to make sure it worth its real value
3.We design the best solution with good perfomance for you,manwhile save every cent of your money.
We provide 10 years Warranty for the product, 12 years warranty for 90% power production ,25 years warranty for 80% power production.
22pcs/box,1box/pallet,264pcs for 20GP,616pcs for 40GP,700pcs for 40HQ
45 days after payment
- Q:solar panels on projectors?
- Solar panels put out DC voltage, like a battery. The projectors that plug into the wall require AC voltage. Unless you got a travel projector that plugs into a cigarette lighter (does that exist?), you would need to convert the DC power from the solar panel to AC for the projector with an inverter. And if you want to use it when the sun isn't shining, you'd need batteries to store the power.
- Q:are solar panels sufficient for electric heating?
- A thermal solar panel to feed your water heater is the most efficient. But you need a classic heater system too when there is no or little sun. Solar panels to heat a home is not at all recommended. First of all, you get less day light and less sun in winter, so you won't get much electricity. They work best in summer, but electric panels have poor yields and are a very long term investment. You will need to wait years before saving money. Natural gas, a well isolated home, and a good old sweater is the best way to cut bills.
- Q:Will my off the shelf deep cycle battery I purchased at autozone work well with solar panels?
- There are batteries particularly made for solar, such as the Trojan T05-RE . I think the RE stands for renewable energy. A deep cycle battery should work all right, although not quite as well. What you want to do is try out your setup first, with just one battery, and the panels provided. If this is one of those 45 watt kits, you may be surprised at how little energy you actually get from the panels. Increasing the number of batteries won't help, either - that's like getting a larger water tank, when you only have a trickle to fill it. If your goal is really to save money, the most cost-effective solar is the grid-tied type, with no batteries at all. That's what we have, and I've never regretted it.
- Q:what are the parts of a solar panel?
- For a photo electric system you need 3 basic things. Photo voltaic Solar panels the quantity determined by you need and a charge controller for the cells they are rated by current. Batteries the quantity determined by your needs. Last an inverter to convert 2 volts DC to 20-220 AC. The size shown in watts is determined by you needs. If you plan to use it all the time you will have to have piece of equipment usually part of the inverter to sync the inverter up with the public utility and any power you don't use gets sold to the power supplier. That our a manual switch which will not allow you to sell unused power to the power company. If you are thinking about this do your home work and if possible contact it out. This is not a good first time DIY especially since you are asking this question. No offense. Otherwise you will need to do some reading and studying. But no matter what there are parts that an electrician will have to do by law and you may need a permit depending on where you live.
- Q:Generator for solar panels....?
- Solar panels generate DC power. If you need AC power, you need an inverter.
- Q:how often do you have to replace solar panels?
- solar cells never really stop producing, they just reduce their output over the years. There are many solar panels still running at 75% of their initial output and have been up for over 40 years. Most manufacturer will give you a 25 or 30 year waranty. That means that they guarantee that the solar panels will have no less than a 0% drop in the amount of electricity produced by each panel in 30 years.
- Q:What capacity solar panel do I need to charge batteries with a total capacity of 25,000 mAhours in 8 hours?
- 3 cells in series makes a 3.6volt 2.4AH battery. You multiply the volts but not the capacity. In parallel would be .2volts, triple capacity. So 4 packs in parallel is 9.8AH. Rule of thumb for charging a flat battery is divide capacity by 0 for amps and charge for 5 hours. amp at 6 volts is doable, that would be 6 watts People who make batteries and solar cells usually over-rate them so I doubt that a solar panel of less than 20 watts rating will fully charge these batteries if they are flat. I'd google to see how you might control the charge current with a simple circuit.
- Q:How much does a race car that uses solar panel cost?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:Solar panel question..?
- Little solar panels on lights are very low power. The battery in one such may be 0.5 Amp-hours and .2 V ; it may be different but it should be marked on the panel/battery/manual. An outlet in your house is designed to run on 20 V (typically in N. Am.) and they run on alternating current (AC) whereas the panel generates direct current (DC). (If you don't know the difference, do not worry to much but just understand that they are not directly compatible.) You therefore need an inverter to change DC to AC (and lose some although inverters are now very efficient). But the amount of power generated by those panels is still very small. That is why solar lights are low power (just a few watts in most cases). To make things even more irritating, phone chargers do not work off 20 V AC as you are charging the battery and need a low voltage DC -- which is what the solar panel is giving you. It is almost certain that the voltage from the panel will be less than the voltage required for the phone. The charger is mostly cable but there is a black box incorporated and it should say what the voltage and current output are (the input will be 20V). So you should be able to overcome this not by hooking up the panel to a 20V outlet and then plugging the charger in but by hooking up the panel to the phone directly if you can get enough voltage out of the solar panel (or hook up several) and if you fashion a connection device. They already make them -- solar battery chargers and I am sure you can enter that into a search engine and find loads. Typically the panel alone is much more than a solar light -- which shows the relative power requirements.
- Q:does vibration affect solar panels?
- clearly. if the panel is moved, its action will be distorted. it should be kept in a level, stable location to reduce likelihood of such events occuring.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range