||Number of Cells(pieces):
||Poly Solar Panel:
||Poly Solar Panel 200W
Place of Origin:
Hebei, China (Mainland)
Number of Cells:
0 to +6W
Voltage at Pmax (Vmp):
Current at Pmax(Imp):
22pcs/box,1box/pallet,264pcs for 20GP,616pcs for 40GP,700pcs for 40HQ
45 days after payment
We enjoy exclusive channel to get stock solar panels at more competitive price from Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK,Suntech etc.
These panels are from tier 1 solar panel manufacturers,such as Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK.They are assembled with all grade A materials,only problem is that they has slight appearance defect,but due to their strict quality control,even the negligible defect will lower its grade.so they put these panels into stock.
These panels adopt all grade A materials,such as solar cell,EVA, back sheet, junction box, glass,frame,connector etc.
They have same electrical performance with grade A solar panels,only difference is the negligible superficial defect.
1.Our sales representative and engineer work together to answer your questions and offer solution for free
2.We choose the best product for you to make sure it worth its real value
3.We design the best solution with good perfomance for you,manwhile save every cent of your money.
We provide 10 years Warranty for the product, 12 years warranty for 90% power production ,25 years warranty for 80% power production.
- Q:solar panels?
- answering b) your home circutry won't be able to handle solar power energy (or your circut breaker,it will start cuttin out every 5 min)you would have to replace your home circutry(that costs a LOT of money, over $8500)
- Q:Why are solar panels made from silicon and not magnesium?
- Si is a neutral semiconductor, and, when combined with the other metals in the solar panel, it the panel polarizes, and releases electrons form one end, and accepts them back at the other. Like a water pump. Mg is not the major ingredient because it doesn't have the easily altered semiconductor properties Si does. To put it simply, Si is easier to work with.
- Q:Solar Panels question?
- maybe you ought to ask a solar installer in your area. who knows what the electric rates are. and how much electricity you use. and how much sun there is. and what your electric utility's policy is. and what kind of house you have, and how you use electricity. and what appliances (eg stove) you might convert to electric to take advantage of solar panels. wouldn't that seem to be a good idea?
- Q:How does a solar panel charge controller work for batteries?
- 7 Amp Solar Charge Controller
- Q:Question about using solar panels......?
- I don't think it is enough solar power. Your motor requires .5A x 9V = 3.5 watts. The solar cells are .450A x 4V x 2ea. = 3.6 watts, .2A x .5V = .3 watts, .A x 9V = .9 watts total solar = 4.8 watts. The problem with connecting the cells in series to get the right voltage, like the two 4V cells in series with the .5 volt cell (total 9.5 volts) is that the .5 volt cell limits the maximum current to only 0.2A. If you paralleled that with the 9V cell, you would get 9 volts at 0.2 + 0. = 0.3A, too low to operate the motor at its design current and voltage. The best you could do is put the two 4V cells in series, and in parallel with the 9V cell (a blocking diode might be a good idea, but probably not required for such a small array). That way you get 8 volts at 0.55 amps.
- Q:Solar panels on the roof?
- Sure. You may be able to get a tax credit for installing, but independently verify what the solar panel guys tell you. And check with the electric utility to see if they actually will buy back any excess electricity you might generate. Solar panels are not cheap so they make the most sense if you plan to stay in the house a long time or think it will enhance the resale value enough to make it worthwhile.
- Q:how do solar photovoltaic panels work?
- Hey E Girl, photovoltiac panels are pretty simple. They start with a solid block of silicone, and shave thin layers off of them, called wafers. Once you have about 72 of them, you take half of them and dope them with boron, then the other half are doped with phosphorous. Once that's done, they take one each phosphorous and boron wafer, and glue them together with a special conductive epoxy glue, and attach a wire to each wafer. When the two glued wafers are exposed to the sun, a reaction occurs that forces free electrons from the silicone particles from one wafer onto the other, and a voltage is generated between them, about /2 volt to be exact. Once all 36 pairs are glued together, they are wired in series, connecting the phosphourous wafer from one to the boron wafer on the next, and so on. If you start with 72 wafers, you'll have 36 pairs glued together when you are done. At /2 volt each, that makes a 8 volt panel, which is used to charge a 2 volt battery. The charging source always has to have a few more volts than the battery. These 36 pairs of cells are then arranged on some kind of back board, glued down, covered with acrylic glass and mounted in a frame. There are some great websites you can go to for more info, I will list some below. Did you know that there are over 00,000 homes and businesses in the US alone that use some level of solar power to operate their electrical systems? That's good news. We actually live in one of those homes, it is powered by both the wind and sun and heated with solar and wood. I hope this answers your question, good luck, and take care, Rudydoo
- Q:solar panel question?
- Around 20%
- Q:How many LED's can power a solar panel?
- Your question has a lot of science involved that I don't understand perhaps the link posted in my source for this answer could help you out? It a site containing only info on LED Lights. Good Luck
- Q:Why aren't electronics made with solar panels?
- Well if these things come up with the solar panel than no one can easily but it even run it because solar panels need constant light energy from the sun which consumes in their resources equipment. By the way these are very small things we should think about big like electricity generation still done by coal which is main reason for spreading pollution but now USA is planting solar panel plant which will help to reduce pollution and saving bills money.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range