Serie: Line stone
Item No.: 6L003
Size: 600× 600mm / 800× 800mm
Water absorption rate: ≤ 0.3 %
1. High Quality:
Grade AAA+, first choice always.The product quality strictly follow the ISO quality
standard. They all pass and even exceed the national and international standard.
2. Competitive Price:
We have our own factory located in Nanzhuang, Foshan. With 5 production lines, daily
output reaches around 10,000 sqm. Therefore we can offer our clients the very best prices.
Regarding required quantity, discounts are offered.
3. 10 Years Professional Experience:
We have been specialize in manufacturing and exporting tiles for 15 years. Our products can meet different import requirements of different countries. SGS, BV, SONCAP, SASO, CIQ, CE, SNI, INEN, etc can be handled well.
4. Modern Fashionable designs:
New and fashionable designs are promoted and updated periodically, which will be
fresh and fashionable revolutions.
FAQ and Investment:
Q: When can you deliver the goods?
A: If stock is available, we can deliver goods within 10 days. If no stock, that would be 20-25 days after receiving deposit.
Q: How about your payment terms?
A: Our payment terms is by T/T, 30% as deposit, balance by T/T or L/C before shipment.
Q: What is your main market?
A: Our main market is Middle East, Southeast Asia, South America, Africa, European Countries.
Q: We are importing to Egypt, can you provide CIQ certificate?
A: Our company have been in tiles export for many years. We are experienced in dealing with CIQ, SASO, BV, SGS, SNI, SONCAP certificate and etc.
- Q:Which tile will work?
- Why soak them? All normal tiles have a glazing on them and the glaze finish can be different to test the different stuff you want to test on them. You have bright glaze , matte glaze satin glaze. Some stone tiles with no glaze on them at all that might stain . Some stones you can seal w/a sealer to see how that works. Go to your local mom and pop type flooring store and tell them this is a school project and ask if they have any spare tile to give you. We helped many school projects over the years . Any questions you can e mail me thru my avatar. GL
- Q:I'm new to floor tile.. can someone explain the charges?
- The installation will probably be less than $5.00, probably a $1.50-$2.00 less. That is presuming you want it laid in straight lines. If you want it laid in diagonials or some sort of pattern then you are in the ballpark. Your best bet is just ask and make sure before they start.
- Q:What is the double tiles of tiles? (High reward)
- 5, different wear resistance
Throwing glazed tiles is polished brick surface added a layer of glaze, compared to the brightness is good, good sense of permeability, but the degree of wear is not as polished tiles. Polished tiles on the surface is very thick crystal, more wearable, and throwing glazed tiles on the surface layer is glaze, very thin, wear resistance is not so strong.
6, different stain resistance
Polished tiles are suitable for use in most of the interior space except the toilet, outside the kitchen, but the polished bricks left in the production of the bump pores, these pores will be filth, causing the surface is easy to penetrate the pollutants, and even some tea poured Polished tiles are back to the days of weakness, and throwing glazed tiles anti-pollution effect, but far more than polished tiles.
7, the price is different
The glacier brick has a high degree of simulation. It combines the advantages of antique tiles and polished tiles. It is polished on the basis of glazed tiles. The process is more complicated than polished tiles. The appearance is rich in glazed tiles and polished The bricks are bright and clean, so the price is more expensive than polished tiles.
Microcrystalline stone in the line called glass-ceramic composite sheet, is a layer of 3-5mm glass-ceramic composite ceramic glass fossil surface, after the second sintering completely integrated high-tech products. Glass-ceramic composite panel thickness of 13-18mm, gloss greater than 95.
Microcrystalline stone as a new building materials, gradually into the people of the family, according to the microcrystalline stone raw materials and production process, you can put three kinds of microcrystalline stone: nonporous microcrystalline stone, quintana microcrystalline stone, composite microcrystalline stone.
- Q:Tile floor and grout cleaners?
- Oxyclean is the only situation I surely have used that gets the grout sparkling lower back. combination the powder with warm water, permit it soak into the grout, then scrub with a stiff brush. they ought to look good as new.
- Q:Repair for small pits in ceramic tile?
- I would try 'tile and grout sealer. These products are easy to apply and once dried are very hard. Go to your home supply store and look at a few different types and see what would work best for you application. Most people don't understand that tile needs to be sealed and re-sealed every year or two, especially in high traffic areas and where there will be a lot of dirt or water track across them.
- Q:Ceramic porecelin backsplash tiling?
- Based on your description, maybe dark brown would be better as it will provide a better contrast with your current kitchen color scheme. You should also change your backsplash at the same time as the countertop. I would pick a third color that matches well with the beige and the dark brown. Good luck and have fun remodeling!
- Q:Sealer for porcelain tiles?
- Penetrating sealer.. Although a water based product, a couple of coats will last years. Mist on( w/ a spray bottle) wipe it thoroughly over the tile and grout with a damp cloth. I dampen a cloth with the sealer. Let set for 10/15 minutes and wipe excess off amd dry. Don t let it puddle and dry. Repeat at least once , twice if possible. The grout must be set for a minimum of 3 days with all the excess grout has all cleaned off. I ve have only used 2 brands over the years Cerama Seal and Miricle 511. I m sure theres others out there but I stick to what works.. Any questions you can e mail through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Decoration living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom with what kind of tiles good?
- Four bedroom tiles color:
If it is children, you can use grass green, Tianlan, if it is adult couples living, the color can be fresh and elegant, pink tone can enhance the warm and romantic, if it is older parents, the body is not very good, should not choose warm colors, easy to cause Unsettled, you can use milky white and so on. Simple type of bedroom can choose black and white with; European-style optional light brown or rain forest brown.
If the room is light enough to choose a little warm color, if the light is not enough, choose the color light and bright, the bedroom generally choose partial yellow or pink, relatively soft warm, people relaxed and comfortable.
Fifth, the choice of tiles with color.
1. Beige series of tiles, so that the room has a magnificent noble and elegant;
2. stone color is both ancient and natural, but also appears thick and rich connotation;
3. earth color and terracotta series of tiles in the living room and the restaurant floor, can make people feel the pastoral style of pleasure and comfort;
4. blue and green series, it is easy to think of the sky's vast and grassland natural wind Xing;
5. Red series of tiles, so that the ground looks very special, there is a gorgeous feeling;
6. Gray series, more cultural taste and natural scenery;
7. Black and white series with each other, can increase the level of the structure of the ground;
8. Plain, white, gray and other light is simple, suitable for poor lighting room paving;
9. Black, red, yellow and other dark is heavy, suitable for better lighting room paving;
10. Warm tones of the ground floor can make the room to produce a warm atmosphere, and cool colors of the wall, then people feel a cool and cool from the ocean.
- Q:Can I install vinyl tiles on top of existing vinyl tiles?
- Yes, Vinyl can be installed over the top of vinyl. If it is sheet vinyl inspect for loose areas and cut a seam and reglue it down. If it is square (or similiar) tiles inspect each piece and if loose re-glue. There is no problem with laying over top of the old floor. I have renovated numerous homes and for mediocre money you can make a old floor look nice.
- Q:Mosaic tiles - good idea or bad idea?
- Mosaic tiles can add a lot of variety and interest into a bathroom. A mixture of blues is suitable and your decision to keep the other areas white is also correct. I am assuming the fittings will also be white colour. But, if you are planning to cover only one part of a wall where it is against the shower, it might not look right. (unless the wall you are referring to is the wide side of the shower and it is also the full width of the bathroom) it is best to either use it on all three sides of the shower or in one full wall of the bathroom.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range