1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
Packaging & Shipping
China polished porcelain tile
Basic Information :
Porcelain tiles, porcelain polished, floor tiles
Nano finish, matte finish, semi polished
many designs, size, colors
1) Available in many designs, specifications and assorted color, unique designs and exclusive quality
2)Used for indoor & outdoor wall and floor decorations, building exterior,
3)Easy to install, anti-dust, washable, acid-proof, alkali-proof, durable
5)Customized sizes available according to clients’ requirements
600x600 300x600 300x300mm
Paper packing and wooden pallets
polished finish with superglossy
Floor and wall
It’s good for hotel lobby flooring, shopping mall, big project etc
We have many different color and different design for you to choose. If you want to know more about us, go on
web please there are many new products showing on our web.
Our products are good quality with reasonable price.
We have CE & ISO9001, SASO for most of our tiles
- Q:Ceramic tile over concrete skab?
- Any rocking means the tile is hitting either a high spot or there is a low spot. Low spots can be dealt with the thin set. As long as its less than a 1/4. High spots usually needs to be ground down flat. So to answer your question , for ease of installation and the prevention of cracked tiles at a later date, floors need to be as flat as possible. If you have minor rocking with no thin set down, in some cases a larger sized trowel will do the trick. Each case is different and has to be dealt with differently. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Is it possible to make cement floor tiles shiny?
- Please get rid of the liquid soap. Most likely leaving a residue on the flooring that will actually attract dirt.. Some tiles are not meant to shine because of there construction. They need a matte finish to provide their slip resistance. Strip the flooring using a OTC detergent cleaner. And then see how they look. Could be just a build up from you and other tenants.. Any questions you can e mail me though my avatar.. GL
- Q:who wins at scrabble, highest points or out of tiles?
- Win At Scrabble
- Q:GOLD TILES????????
- check out a tile outlet store, id give a few names but i dont know if i'm allowed ,, also id think about going with porcelain tiles,,just for the fact that if 1 happens to chip,, the color is set the same the hole way through the tile, instead of just on the top, then u dont have to replace it
- Q:cracks in my bathroom floor tile?
- hi desire, you will possibly desire to touch the tradesman who laid the tiles to rectify the priority. It feels like they did no longer lay the suitable underlay for tiles. Are the tiles laid onto a concrete floor or wood floor? in the event that they have been laid on concrete, did they first lay that concrete in basic terms before tiling, or is it a preexisting concrete floor? If the concrete became basically laid in basic terms before tiling, and then the tiles laid right this moment quickly after, it relatively is obtainable the concrete has cracked and hence cracking the tiles. If tiles laid onto wood floor, did they first positioned down the ideal 'tile underlay' for wood flooring? without this underlay, the tiles does not adhere appropriate to the wood and can quickly raise. There might additionally be a concern with the adhesive that the tradesman used. Regardless, I strongly propose you touch the guy who laid the tiles to get them to evaluate and rectify the priority at their cost, no longer yours. If this physique of techniques does not confirm the situation call the corporation of the tiles and additionally the best contractor who put in the showering room. i'm hoping this became of help to you desire.
- Q:need help with tile sealer...?
- If you are referring to silicone sealant, you can buy silicone remover.
- Q:How do I repair a cracked tile?
- If you must replace it. (because it is not yours and you will have to pay) It can be matched very closely as 15 is not common replace the 4. Being in a different area the difference should no show. Remove the grout around the tile with a grout remover (its a scraper, ask at the hardware store). It can also be removed with a Dremmel tool and carbide tips. Use a center punch and hammer to crack the offending tile into pieces and then pick and scrape the tile and old mastic out. You have to get it ALL out. Be sure not to use surrounding tiles for leverage. You can then place new mastic and eyeball the tile for proper placement or purchase tile spacers when you get the grout removal tool. You should measure how wide the grout lines are. Use a trowel that places mastic at the proper height (measure how thick it is under the other tiles once you have your tile out and the hole is clean) for example if your mastic under the remaining tiles is 1/8th inch that is the notch to use. When placing the tile place enough pressure to make it level with the other tiles. wait 1 day with NO TRAFFIC and re-grout.
- Q:How do I fix a stained bathroom tile?
- The tile should have been sealed, and then re-sealed every year by the people at the carpet store - you are not responsible for her not maintaining her house. I understand that probably doesn't help you - the short answer is - the tile is cheap and painted/stained not all the material dyed to match. You may be able to fix it by using a similarly colored Porcelain stain, or other stain type - just be very careful that you don't get stain on the grout - and once the tile is stained make sure it is sealed.
- Q:how to fix loose ceiling tile?
- Hi okorder.com
- Q:Do I need a vapor barrier when installing ceramic floor tile?
- No vapor barrier required but clean the cement floor and seal it. If not level use thin-set to level out. Don't forget to seal your grout and tiles if directed by the manufacturer. This has to be done annually. Avoid harsh detergents as they will yellow your tile and follow manufacturer's directions on cleaning.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range