||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
polished stainless steel sheet 316l
Stainless steel plate panels
0.3mm-3.0mm for cold rolled(normal tolerance)
3.0mm-60mm up for hot rolled(normal tolerance)
Standard width:1000mm,1220mm(4feet)1500mm,1800mm(5feet),.customized sizes can be made
Standard length:2000mm,2440mm(8feet)3000mm,3048mm(10feet),6000mm. Customized sizes can be made
2B,No.1,BA,Mirror Polished,Hairline,No.4,8K etc
5-10 days after receive the deposit base or as the quantity required
30%TT advance,70%TT against copy of B/L
30%TT advance,70%TT L/C at sight
100% L/C at sight
3)High temperature resistance
4)High chromium nickel composition,can continuous operation under high temperature
3: Chemical composition
Click here to get more information
1. HS CODE: 7219339000,7219320000,7219220000,7219110000
2. Trade term: FOB,CNF,CIF
3. Payment term: 30% by T/T as down payment balance against B/L copy or 100% LC at sight.
4. Delivery time: Within 3-15 working days after received deposit or LC draft.
5. A copy of mill test certificate will be provided with shipment.
- Q:What does "80 wire" stainless steel plate mean? How much more expensive than the average stainless steel plate?
- It's 0.08mm stainless steel!! It's so thin. It's expensive. A kilo is at least 10 yuan!!
- Q:What's the difference between 304 stainless steel and 301 stainless steel?
- 301, compared with 304 steel material, C content is much, Cr and Ni content is little, cold processing tensile strength and hardness increased, without magnetism, but after cold processing has magnetism
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 304 and stainless steel 202?
- 304 stainless steel is a common stainless steel material, the density of 7.93 g/cm3, the industry is also called 18/8 stainless steel. High temperature resistance of 800 degrees, with good processability, high toughness characteristics, widely used in industry and furniture decoration industry and food and medical industry. The common marking methods in the field are 0Cr18Ni9, SUS304.
- Q:What's the difference between cold rolled plate and stainless steel?
- Cold rolled steel plates will soon rust (in the wind and rain). Rust must be painted outsideAs the price of chromium and nickel is very high, the price of stainless steel plate is several times that of ordinary cold-rolled steel sheet
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel 304 2B board and Ba board?
- BA 2B process is not the same, finished products are not the same.The BA plate is rolled with a work roll of roughness 0.006-0.008 and annealed in a vertical furnace. The surface is very mirror like;2B edge Miao made by using roughness of work rolls 0.2-0.28, commonly used in horizontal continuous annealing production, rough surface.
- Q:Inspection method for stainless steel welding
- The base material is square, and the appearance surface is not allowed to have defects such as pits, hemp spots, scratches and indentations.5) containers must be loaded with water to test for leaks6) appearance requirements refer to stainless steel appearance inspection standard
- Q:Can stainless steel plate spray paint?
- Whether spraying or brushing any kind of paint, it should be divided into 3-5 construction, one can not be painted too thick, the last dry and then painted next time. The easiest thing for beginners to do is to apply too much paint at once, resulting in "hanging" flaws that are neither beautiful nor strong.
- Q:Stainless steel drawing plate, polishing plate, mirror panels of the three differences?
- Stainless steel polishing plate refers to: stainless steel polishing plate refers to the polished stainless steel polished plate through the polishing machine, this kind of polishing board generally brightness is not high, but also can shine out of fuzzy figure.
- Q:What is stainless steel plate wire?
- A filament is a unit of length.In mathematics 10 decimillimeter centimillimeter decimillimeter =1 mm, 10 =1
- Q:What about black titanium stainless steel?
- A black titanium stainless steel plate in recent years a large number of signs used in industry (the back of the board also has some kind of black ash), not the actual titanium plate, the layer of black and no titanium metal components, stainless steel should be black.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range