Plastic Formwork Concrete Formwork System New Design
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1200 m³
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 m³/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Plastic Formwork Concrete Formwork System New Design
Developing with new technology materials, steel formworks is no longer a must in construction concrete process. More and more buildings are established with plastic formworks. And workers love this new formworks much more.
The advantages of plastic formworks:
1.First of all--light
Yes it is the first advantage of plastic formwork. It wins the great praise of both contractors and workers.
The biggest panel is 120×1500px,weights 10.5kg only. It can be lift and set up by one person easily, which means there is no need for cranes on site.Saves a lot of cost and time.
2.Easy set up
Different size of panels can firmly locked by simply turn the special handles to 90 degree. The Panels has rib on the back, which makes the system need not traditional wood blocks and nails. The panels have holes to fit tie rod, guarantee the strength of the whole system.
Modular formworks composed by different size of panels,the main item is 120×1500px panel,which is used for the large area of walls and slabs. There are also small size of panels like 10×1500px,20×1500pxcm,25×1500px,inner corner 20×20×1500px and outer corner 10×5×1500px.Due to the variety of panel size, the system can form almost all size walls 120×1500px panel of multiply by 125px. The material of modular formwork is PC-ABS mixed with special glass fibers which enable panels to hold high pressures.
The handles are made by high strength Nilon, each panel locked by at least 4 handles, which makes the whole system strong enough to pour 1000px walls.
- Q:Who used it, how not universal.
- Strong plastic PP plastic template is a joint development of the company's patented product, is the national high-tech industrialization in 2000 to promote the project. The product is based on polypropylene, adding GF fiber, anti-aging additives made of a kind of engineering plastics. Is a plastic generation of steel (bamboo, wood) a new generation of building templates.
- Q:We have to start the construction site immediately, and have not used this plastic building template; I would like to ask you all the big brother who used this plastic building template ah? How is the quality of ah? So good ah?
- The production of plastic building template not only has the many advantages of plastic template, but also successfully broke the plastic building template price is high, the price is equivalent to the current construction industry commonly used bamboo sheet, while giving the plastic template more advantage.
- Q:I heard that plastic construction template workers do not want to use, there is such a situation
- Are generally wood board, plastic with less
- Q:Plastic building template made of what material
- Template template, as the name implies, is a model (you can think so), and the building template is in the construction of the project, before making the actual product, according to the design pattern, according to the data, such as component dimensions and other related ghosts , To produce a model consistent with the design specifications, and the production of this model is the template material
- Q:Types of building templates? What is the water template?
- With the development of the economy, the emergence of new materials in the building materials industry, the increasing number of types of building classification, there are four types of building templates
- Q:Why is the building template made 1830mm * 915mm and not made 2000mm * 1000mm it?
- Can be ruled length processing, can be ruled length processing, can be ruled length processing
- Q:How does the concrete on the plastic template remove (already glued to the concrete)
- With pliers slowly pull, or spray gun spray.
- Q:Plastic deformation of the template how to solve or why the deformation Thank you I want the reason
- The lower the density of the foam board is easier to deform.Crust foam can be changed to coextrusion foam. General cross-linking or blending halogenation and other methods to improve Vicat. Reduce traction override
- Q:Does the building plastic template use it? How's the effect? Can I use 30 to 50 times? Can the fire protection requirements of the steel plate on the cast-in-place plate be achieved?
- The reason why the use of the template is to use the template template is the accuracy of the template, that is, after the mold can be set to ensure that the finished product finished shape regular, flush. While the plastic film version is not damaged, the completion can achieve this requirement. But the crux of the problem is that the biggest weakness of the plastic film is too brittle. Those who have done the work know that when the demolition of the template, the workers removed the template directly down to throw. And this throw to lead to the plastic film version of the broken, it is very difficult to film in the film. This is also the reason why the plastic film from the interview more than 10 years can not always develop the root causes. And then plastic film board in the mold when it is very strenuous, must drill with a drill, or can not die, not convenient construction. This is also a plastic film version can not become a mainstream template and a fatal weakness. The third weakness is its flammability. Construction site of the steel connections are required welding, welding flowers gradually to the plastic film board, at least in its surface to form a deep pit (or even lead to fire), a direct impact on the finished product surface finish and flatness.
- Q:Plastic construction template has no one used? How about the effect of using. How much can the main savings? Can really use 50 times?
- Solid can use foam technology to save costs, there is a hollow drawback in the use of the process, in the corner when the nail easily broken.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like