Specification of the Pine H16 Wood Beam
| Flange:||solid sawn pine lumber, thickness of middle LVL board is 27mm|
|Size of LVL bar||40x80mm|
| height: || 160mm|
|Density: || 5.0-6.0kg/m|
|Raw Material||pine LVL|
| Water Content||8--12%|
|Painting||yellow waterproof painting or as per request |
|Usage || construction formwork system|
|Standard lengths ||2.45/2.90/3.30/3.90/4.90/5.90m(Max.length:6.00m)|
|Modulus of elasticity ||E 11.000N/mm2|
The usage of the Pine H16 Wood Beam
The Pine H16 Wood Beam is main used to construction formwork, it is widly applied to slab/table
formwork system, wall formwork system, timber structures and temporary bearing structures.
Characteristics of the Pine H16 Wood Beam
A) Treated by WBP Glue(water-proof)
B) With high standardization, universal property, fast operation
C) High stiffness, light weight, strong load-carrying capability
D) Low cost and recycle resource
Best quality and great service of the Pine H16 Wood Beam
As a professtional company in this products, we supply products with the best quality and
competitive price. we have our professional workers and experienced team to promise the quality
and delivery date.
The following pictures for reference:
- Q:What kind of wood is the fir tree?
- Ebony carvings are different from wood, but also different from jade, because the ebony dry although the surface moist and bright, feel good, but it is not jade dense and delicate, easy to crack when the processing, deformation, so the carving can only use the relative Simple techniques, and can not use fine work. Moreover, the texture of the ebony is relatively uniform, it is difficult to use Qiao carving, Qiao color, etc. with high difficulty, fine creative carving techniques.
- Q:What is the use of resin glue?
- another sticker coated B plastic, And then stick together, before and after doing 2-3 times after running fixed 5-10 minutes.
- Q:Wooden Crafts.
- First said pulp
What is the pulp?
With cloth, silk and even leather to rub the wood products thief bright, that thieves bright is the pulp it?
Bao Bao is the secretion of oil in the hands of wood products and wood products, wood, wood chips, oil and oil after the formation of a layer of things
After the formation of pulp, wood products on the fear of water can be greatly reduced
Because the pulp layer has a tight density, the penetration of water can be reduced to a considerable extent
In addition, the pulp is thickened with the extension of the time of the disk (of course, quite slow)
The thicker the pulp layer is not afraid of water (of course, can not be free to bubble)
- Q:What is good for wood preservative coating?
- 1, weathering wood oil - weathering wood oil is a special protection of wood need oil. Mainly applicable to outdoor wood, such as garden engineering, outdoor wood and other preservative. The products are rich in tung oil to make the protective coating on the surface of the wood has a strong ability to adapt to climate change, excellent penetration and adhesion and lasting flexibility, but also particularly resistant to ultraviolet radiation in the sun, significantly delayed The senile deformation of wood, cracking, and does not change the true nature of wood. In the absorption of a normal performance on the board of a layer of oil, the amount per square meter is about 40-70 ml.
- Q:How to remove the smell of wood products
- 5. A, plant elimination method (Chlorophytum, aloe vera)
Chlorophytum, aloe vera, tiger leaves can absorb a large number of indoor formaldehyde and other pollutants, to eliminate and prevent indoor air pollution;
Jasmine, clove, honeysuckle, morning glory and other flowers secreted out of the bactericides can kill some of the bacteria in the air, inhibit tuberculosis, dysentery pathogens and typhoid bacteria growth, so that indoor air clean. Most plants carry out photosynthesis during the day, absorb carbon dioxide, release oxygen; breathe at night, absorb oxygen, release carbon dioxide.
And some plants on the contrary, such as cactus is the release of carbon dioxide during the day and night is to absorb carbon dioxide, the release of oxygen, so that the evening room cactus, can add oxygen, conducive to sleep.
B, adsorption method (activated carbon)
Adsorption is a solid surface phenomenon. It is the use of porous solid adsorbent treatment of gaseous pollutants, so that one or several of the components in the surface of the solid adsorbent, in the molecular force or chemical bond force, is adsorbed on the solid surface, so as to achieve the separation purpose. Commonly used solid adsorbents are coke and activated carbon, which is the most widely used activated carbon. Activated carbon on the benzene, toluene, xylene, ethanol, ether, kerosene, gasoline, styrene, vinyl chloride and other substances have adsorption. Paint taste: the new paint the walls or furniture has a strong paint taste, to remove the lacquer taste, you only need to put two pots of cold salt in the room, one to two days in addition to the taste of paint, but also the onion soak basin, the same effective The Room odor: the room air pollution, can be a few drops of perfume on the lamp or essential oil, after the heat will emit bursts of fragrance, refreshing.
- Q:Do you want to do electrostatic spraying?
- Yes, our electrostatic spraying machine can not only spray metal products and can spray wood products.
Using a powder coating, not a liquid coating.
- Q:Wood products export inspection process is what?
- the Commodity Inspection Bureau will be out according to the receipt (for the port to customs clearance) About two working days after the day in the window to get smoked proof (need to replace the receipt with a replacement). So that the entire inspection process is over.
- Q:Who knows the art of wood on the brush is what oil?
- 2, on the role of varnish analysis:
Varnish is pigment-free transparent or with a light yellow paint, good gloss, film fast, wide use. The main ingredients are resins and solvents or resins, oils and solvents. [Apply to the surface of the object, the formation of a protective, decorative and special properties of the coating, dry after the formation of smooth film, showing the original pattern of the surface. To
Varnish as home decoration in the scene of the construction of the most important lacquer is a unique reason. Polyester paint for the construction environment and construction process requirements are high, and varnish is not. In the process of brushing the flow often occurs in the sagging (tears), for example, polyester paint in the process of forming the sagging process is difficult to re-dissolve solidification, and varnish smoothness is good, there is sagging also It does not matter, then brush it again, sagging can be re-dissolved.
- Q:Can wood products go abroad?
- Including mineral water or beverages are illegal items, other small items such as small blade, multi-purpose Swiss knife, as well as lighter (carry only one), etc., is also necessary to be placed in the large checked baggage no problem.
- Q:The law required for timber import and export, and the relevant international agreements
- Second, the relevant international agreement
In May 2003, the European Union introduced the FLEGT Action Plan proposal; in July 2004, the European Commission proposed the EU import timber resource approval system proposal, it is proposed to negotiate with the partner countries on the signing of the partnership agreement, and report the assessment of the FLEGT action plan on the timber Export countries and the EU may have the impact.
2. International and EU trade in timber
At present, the international timber key markets include the EU, Central Africa, South America, Southeast Asia, the United States, Japan, China and Russia. Russia and African countries mainly export logs and plates; Asia and South America mainly export high value-added wood products, such as furniture, paper and wood. According to OECD, the world's annual timber trade volume of up to 150 billion euros. The EU imports hardwood, logs, veneer and slabs from North America; logs are imported from Russia; timber imports from Africa, Asia and Latin America are modest. The proportion of timber trade within the EU is as high as 80%. But the EU is not only an important market for legally logging timber trade, but also a third country's illegal logging market.
3. Illegal logging of timber trade is rampant
The World Bank report shows that a significant portion of the global timber trade is for the illegal logging of timber trade. Illegal logging mainly occurs in developing countries and "threshold countries". There are indications that large quantities of timber illegally harvested by developing countries such as Indonesia, Myanmar and Cambodia are mostly exported to other countries and processed locally and sold at low prices to Europe. European legally harvested wood processing products are therefore not price competitive. As furniture, paper and wood products such as the longer delivery time, more varieties, and a wide range of timber, it is difficult to check the legitimate sources of raw materials used.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||50% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range