Titanium dioxide pigment (TiO2) is a white powder with high opacity, brilliant whiteness, excellent covering power and resistanc .
1, White powder
2, Molecular Formula: TiO2
3, CAS NO.: 13463-67-7
4, Type: Titanium Dioxide Anatase 98.5%, Rutile 93%
5. Color: Super white
Properties of Pigment Powder TiO2 Price for Raw Material of Paint
White powder, insoluble in water, soluble in hot and concentrated strong acid and alkali, having the good chemical stability; It has strong achromatic power, covering power, with excellent properties of pigment.
Application of Pigment Powder TiO2 Price for Raw Material of Paint
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and iron and hard alloy.
4) It can also be used to make nonconductor, electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fibre, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics, medicine fillings and food additives.
Analysis of Pigment Powder TiO2 Price for Raw Material of Paint
titanium dioxide rutile
titanium dioxide anatase
L. O. I,
Residue on Sieve 45μ m,
Oil absorption (g/100g)
Water Soluble Matter,
Solution of acid,
- Q:what's Ms Paint use?
- Paint (formerly Paintbrush for Windows) is a simple graphics painting program that has been included with almost all versions of Microsoft Windows since its first release. It is often referred to as MS Paint or Microsoft Paint. The program opens and saves files as Windows bitmap (24-bit, 256 color, 16 color, and monochrome, all with the .bmp extension), JPEG, GIF (without animation or transparency, although the Windows 98 version and a Windows 95 upgrade did support the latter), PNG (without alpha channel), and TIFF. The program can be in color mode or two-color black-and-white, but there is no grayscale mode.
- Q:How do you remove the paint?
- The new stained blue ink stains can be washed with soap, detergent and other detergent scrub. Contaminated for a long time the blue ink stains, available oxalic acid solution soaked scrub, and then washed with detergent to remove.
- Q:What is the greatest harm to the interior wall paint?
- Interior wall paint on the greatest harm to people is endangering the respiratory system;
- Q:Pigment and dye ink on the nozzle of which damage is relatively large?
- Dyes are water-soluble and are molecularly dissolved, and are microscopic.
- Q:Plastic paint and metal paint the difference? I use metal paint spray plastic will play from the skin Will you master how is it?
- With the wrong paint.
- Q:What are the differences in dyes and pigments for fluorescent pigments?
- Fluorescent pigments are classified as inorganic fluorescent pigments (such as fluorescent pigments for fluorescent and anti-counterfeiting fluorescent oils) and organic fluorescent pigments (also known as daylight fluorescent pigments): Only substances with specific chemical structures will have fluorescent properties. And these fluorescent colorant itself is often in the light, solvent resistance and other properties with inherent deficiencies. One way to overcome these congenital deficiencies is to fuse them into the framework of the polymer material by chemical or physical means and further process them into pigments. The polymer material used for this purpose serves both as a solvent for the fluorescent colorant and also for the fluorescent colorant, thereby imparting better resistance to light and solvent resistance to the fluorescent colorant.
- Q:Is the mobile power supply a lithium-ion battery or a lithium polymer battery?
- Next step: do not consider the price of the brand of lithium polymer battery mobile power
- Q:What are the pigments used for handmade soaps?
- Fat-soluble pigments, chemical shops for sale. In fact, this is not the best,
- Q:How to distinguish between cell phone batteries and lithium batteries?
- From the battery logo can be identified, lithium battery for Li, lithium-ion battery for Li-ion. Now, the use of laptop and mobile phone so-called "lithium battery", in fact, are lithium-ion battery. The basic structure of modern batteries, including positive, negative and electrolyte three elements.
- Q:how many types of paint are there?
- No. Pigments by themselves might constitute paint once they're mixed with a vehicle (like water), but binders without pigments do not. I'm not really sure what you're asking---how many types of paint or what are the components of paint? If it's the latter, the answer is pigment and binder.
Our company is a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 700,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range