1.Structure of Solar Module Description
|Place of Origin:|
|Number of Cells:|
Black / Dark blue
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||2pcs in one carton, standard export carton|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15days after received payment|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
1)Full automatic welding equipment.
2)Quality insurance .
230W Solar Panel Specifications (Test condition: 1000W/m2, AM1.5, 25)
|Type Silicon Parameters||230P|
|Production Tolerance||+3% /-3%|
|Maximum Power voltage||V||28.4|
|Maximum Power current||A||8.1|
|Open circuit voltage||V||35.6|
|Short circuit current||A||8.75|
|Size of module (wide and high)||1642mm x 992mm x 40mm |
|Frame (type, material and thickness)||Anodized Alu. Alloy frame,40mm thickness|
|Number of cells||60pcs|
|Size of cells (wide and high)||156mmx156mm|
|Weight per piece Kg||24|
|Type of junction box||PV junction box|
|Cable type and length, Connector type|| PV cable, 0.8m Plug and socket|
|Maximum system voltage||1000V|
|Temperature coefficient of Isc ||+0.05%/oC|
|Temperature coefficient of Voc||-0.34%/oC|
|Temperature coefficient of power||-0.45%/oC|
|Temperature coefficient of Im||+0.05%/oC|
|Temperature coefficient of Vm||-0.34%/oC|
|NOCT (Nominal operating cell temperature)||47oC(+2oC)|
|Voltage Standoff||AC2000V, DC3000V|
|Wind Bearing||60m/s (200kg/sq.m)|
|Impact Resistance Hail Impact Test||227g steel ball fall down from 1m height|
|CONVERSION EFFICIENCY||Cell CONVERSION EFFICIENCY >15.7%|
|Quality guarantee||5 years product warranty and 25 years -20% of power|
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
4. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:How to connect or use Solar Power Panels?
- You will need help with this. Panels may or may not be 24 volt. If you can find a name tag, you can find out from the manufacturer's web site. Some folks hook them all in parallel. Mine are in series, to create 480 volts. the reason for going to higher voltage is to reduce power loss in the wiring. Even then, I used a wire size larger than recommended. The frames want to be interconnected, and wired to ground. The live conductors connect through disconnect switches to an inverter. The inverter is sized to the output of the panels. Where the utility allows net metering, the inverters are connected through a disconnect switch to the grid, which of course also feeds the house. Assuming you are on the grid, you will not need batteries. If outages severely impact you, you can have batteries. Counting against them is that they are costly, and use part of the power you generate, just to keep them charged. If you have batteries, it is usually best to rewire circuits so noncritical circuits are disconnected during outages. Leaving perhaps minimal lighting, fridge, freezer and critical medical circuits. Learn all you can from the Internet (try solar panels), and from the green search box above. Be sure to see if your state has a rebate program, and the conditions which it requires.
- Q:How would you build a Solar Panel that can convert Sunlight to Energy, just being on your house roof?
- DIY okorder.com
- Q:Why dont we have a gigantic solar panel system in the warm states,stretching miles across to supply the usa?
- It's not a matter of Federal money or Federal programs or attitudes of the government that keeps your grand plan for generating large amounts of electrical power using solar panel systems and distributing it country wide with fiber optics from becoming a reality. It's technology. Whatever optimistic speculations you may have heard or read, large scale, dependable generation of electrical power at steady high levels from solar cells is nowhere near a reality. Some of the big culprits are the variable atmosphere of the earth and the inefficiency of practical and economic solar cells. The conversion does not depend on the warmth of the states where generation might take place but on constant direct sunlight, unobscured by clouds in the atmosphere for most of every day, and on high efficiency solar cells. No states can depend on clear skies 365 days of the year and there's the little matter of night time, when nothing would be generated. Also, the electricity generated by solar panels cannot be carried by fiber optics since they carry electromagnetic energy (light), not electricity. What may be possible sometime in the not-too-distant future is the use of solar panels to supplement, not replace, conventional power generating systems on a local basis. It would not be required that they provide constant high levels of power every day, but only that they provide power when conditions were right, in order to perform the valuable role of cutting down on the use of fossil fuels in conventional generating systems. (The direct current generated by solar panels would have to be converted to alternating current or stored in batteries to accommodate our present methods and equipment for using electric power.) As soon as this becomes technically and economically feasible, we will not have to wait long to hear about it from the energy corporations and politicians.
- Q:Are solar Panels worth it?
- Solar panel systems are one of today's best investments! What other product can you get that last for 25 years or more and saves you money every day of the year, but pays itself off in 5 to 0 years in most cases. Our company has installed well over 00 solar panels systems for clients who have declared independence from their utility! Contact us to learn more if you are in the Northeast US.
- Q:Single Solar Panel savings?
- No matter what or how you do it it is best to get off coal and nukes. So it cost a little bit of money you are buying 30 years of electric. How much will you spend adding in cost of living increases over the next 30 years? Solar really is pretty cheap if you take the time to do the long term math. If you use your cost at to days rates it does seem like a lot. But if you do the math like in real life with 3.5% compounded cost of living increases per year and 6.5% fuel increases per year. Well, you pay a lot more renting power. One other thing to think about and Al Gore keeps pointing it out is, Will your off spring be alive in 50 years from now if you don't buy the solar panel? Kind of like not going to the doctor because you can't afford the bill. Well I would rather owe a bill to a doctor that I will have trouble paying then not be alive at all to try. If you don't have the money to jump in and go full blown Green you should buy a starter system. You can get a system that can be expanded to 3000 watts (enough to power an energy efficient home). Would cost you about $8000 USD to get started and then you could add three solar modules at a time till you get it up to the 3000 watt max. And even have backup power. Or you could just buy a 000 watt system for about the same price and just add 3 of them over the years. There are many ways to get started. The deal is everyone needs to get started even if it is a small system. If all 50 million homes in the USA would install a small 000 watt system with 4 hours of sun light a day. We would provide (000 watts times 4 hours times 365 days times 50 million homes) 29,000,000,000,000 watts not from coal or nuke plants per year. I wonder if that would help?
- Q:Solar panels?
- Yes there are lots available in many different types for instance take a look at www.okorder.com
- Q:highest known watt output for solar panels?
- in case you raise a dumb-bell a undeniable style of feet, you have expended a undeniable volume of potential, does this variation if the gymnasium exchange into on yet another floor of the construction? Grounding is needed for defense and to dodge floor loops from happening, the quantity of potential produced would not exchange and any adjustments in potential will bring about a risky floor loop attempting to equalize it.
- Q:question about solar panels....?
- Not many people realise it, but Einstein did not win the Nobel Prize for either Theory of Relativity. He was awarded the prize for his work on the photoelectric effect. i.e. the ability of some materials to take photons of light and turn their energy into electricity. Now, since most of the Sun's UV rays are filtered out by the Earth's atmosphere, else we'd be able to get a sunburn in seconds walking around outside in daylight, I think there is some energy imparted to the solar cells by UV wavelengths of light, but most solar cell materials rely on the wavelengths of electromagnetic radiation we call visible. Plus, I always thought infrared wavelengths conveyed more heat energy than UV rays.
- Q:Opinions on Solar Panels?
- Bing solar power in Germany. Solar power has an option of assisting in removing some of the burden during daylight, from power generation plants. Anything is a help. Plus they will continue to do it forever (at least a lifetime). But they are not the total answer. Like wind, limited to certain areas. Wave generation is another solution, but still limited to coastal areas. The current design of most supply grids does not allow transportation of power long distances. You want a real eye opener, Bing transportation line looses power grid and see how much energy is wasted, and the amount of carbon put into the air for these losses.
- Q:Solar Panel Demonstration Ideas?
- Build okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range