1.Specifications of Non-woven Bag:
Style: Die-cut handle bag, bamboo bag, back pack and something else as customers’ request
2. Usage of Non-woven Bag:
Non-woven Bags are used for packing all kind of things like cometics, clothes, industry products etc.
3.Packaging & Delivery of Non-woven Bag:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
4. Production Flow of Non-woven Bag:
1) the customer offers the artwork and we help design
2) confirmation for plates ordered
5) separating and cutting
6) bag making
7) final inspection
- Q:Express carton packaging, plastic packaging should be how to deal with?
- Most of these packages are thrown away, but this creates environmental pollution and adds to the difficulty of garbage disposal. Environmentally conscious people remove plastic bags and use a knife to remove them from one end of the package, leaving a complete open pocket after opening. Put it in the garbage basket and you can use it as a garbage bag. Full of rubbish, can hold the bag at both ends to the middle or pull sealing, or you can pull a direct sealing tape. This estimate, in general, often online shopping crowd in a week can use two express packaging, "modified" garbage bags, a year down, you can save more than one hundred new garbage bags.
- Q:Antistatic packaging bag with chip
- Black bag production with carbon black, which has a conductive performance, can be generated by friction when the chip electrostatic conductive bag release, however, strictly speaking, conductive black bag, only release the function of static, anti-static must be placed in the box or the box, in order to play the effect.
- Q:How are food bags made out?
- Packaging design: This is based on the requirements of the food company to design the layout of the food packaging bag, that is, the pattern of food packaging bags. A good design layout of food packaging bags can improve the sales of products. After all, the first eye is still very important. This pattern is generally designed by the food company and then given to the manufacturer of the bags.
- Q:What is the difference between LDPE and PE-LD in a package?
- LDPE is low density polyethylene, and PE-LD should be low density polyethylene. Because according to the PE classification, LDPE (low density polyethylene), MDPE (medium density polyethylene), HDPE (high density polyethylene), VLDPE (low density polyethylene), LLDPE (linear low density polyethylene (mPE), metallocene PE). See, "LD" means "low density".
- Q:What's the raw material of the cement packing bag?
- The raw material is polypropylene resin cement packaging bags, mainly for foreign production of polyethylene (PE), mainly for the domestic production of polypropylene (PP), then add some additives, after the heating wire drawing, then weaving, printing and so on, the higher the quality of the cement bag inner lining!
- Q:What is bread packing? Polyethylene film, waterproof cellophane, etc.
- More importantly, the use of aluminum foil / composite or polyethylene composite or aluminum foil / polyethylene composite material. Although this type of packaging is opaque, it protects against loss of vitamin B1 in bread.
- Q:What are the types of composite packaging bags?
- Folding small packing bag (or ordinary packing bag)A bag of less weight, usually made of single or double layers. For some special packing bags, it can also be made of multi layers and different materials: the packing range is wide, and the packing can be used in liquid, powder, lump and irregular shape.In these packing bags, the packing bags are suitable for transportation and packing, and the general transport packing bags are suitable for external packing and transportation packing. Small package bags are suitable for inner packing, packing and commercial packing.
- Q:What is the material of detergent bag?
- Polypropylene English Name: Polypropylene, abbreviation: PP, commonly known as: 100 fold glue. Polypropylene is a representative of poly - alpha olefins, a thermoplastic resin made by the polymerization of propylene. Its monomer is propylene CH2=CH - CH3. According to the initiator and polymerization process, polypropylene can be divided into isotactic polypropylene and random polypropylene and syndiotactic polypropylene three configurations. Isotactic polypropylene is easy to form crystalline, high crystallinity reached more than 95%, the molecular weight of 8-15 million, giving it a good thermal and solvent resistance; atactic polypropylene at room temperature is white wax microstrip viscous a non crystalline, low molecular weight, in 3000-10000, the lack of irregular structure cohesion, application.
- Q:The vacuum packing bag is sealed. How can I open the zipper?
- The simplest and most effective way is to apply a layer of wax to the surface of the zipper, and use the lubrication of the wax to achieve a smooth effect. With a candle on the surface of the zipper back and forth after wiping, and then from the bottom of the repeated several times, the zipper will be smooth.
- Q:What material is the packing bag for pure milk, please?
- W1l203 (station contact TA) should be food grade polyethylene, safe, easy to tear learn1986 (station contact TA), aluminum foil and polyethylene plastic film and paper interaction combined into polyethylene aluminum plastic composite packaging materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range