1.Specifications of Non-woven Backpack:
Style: Die-cut handle bag, bamboo bag, back pack and something else as customers’ request
2. Usage of Non-woven Backpack:
Non-woven Backpacks are used for packing all kind of things like cometics, clothes, industry products etc.
3.Packaging & Delivery of Non-woven Backpack:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
4. Production Flow of Non-woven Backpack:
1) the customer offers the artwork and we help design
2) confirmation for plates ordered
5) separating and cutting
6) bag making
7) final inspection
- Q:Express carton packaging, plastic packaging should be how to deal with?
- Most of these packages are thrown away, but this creates environmental pollution and adds to the difficulty of garbage disposal. Environmentally conscious people remove plastic bags and use a knife to remove them from one end of the package, leaving a complete open pocket after opening. Put it in the garbage basket and you can use it as a garbage bag. Full of rubbish, can hold the bag at both ends to the middle or pull sealing, or you can pull a direct sealing tape. This estimate, in general, often online shopping crowd in a week can use two express packaging, "modified" garbage bags, a year down, you can save more than one hundred new garbage bags.
- Q:How are food bags made out?
- Packaging design: This is based on the requirements of the food company to design the layout of the food packaging bag, that is, the pattern of food packaging bags. A good design layout of food packaging bags can improve the sales of products. After all, the first eye is still very important. This pattern is generally designed by the food company and then given to the manufacturer of the bags.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of OPP and CPP membranes? What kind of bags are they used for?
- (steaming film) CPP, good heat resistance. Because the softening point of PP is about 140 DEG C, this kind of film can be used in hot filling, retort bags, aseptic packaging and other fields. With acid, alkali, grease resistance, making it bread products, packaging or laminated materials and other fields of choice. Its contact with food safety, demonstration of good performance, will not affect the flavor of the built-in food, and can choose different grades of resin to obtain the desired characteristics.
- Q:The difference between a vacuum and a vacuum in a food package
- Vacuum and vacuum is actually a concept, the operation is generally called vacuum, are placed in the vacuum food packaging machine to extract air package a food packaging technology, will conduct disinfection operation in food bagging before or after bagging, its essence is no different.
- Q:What about the table of nutrition values on food packages?
- serving sizeThe nutrition information displayed in the nutrition information column is based on "every" or "every 100 grams". For foods such as bread, one may be one or two tablets, but for other foods, it may be a little more complicated. A portion that may be only part of the package, or may be part of the normal portion of the meal. Therefore, you need to multiply the actual amount of the food you eat by multiplying the values listed in the nutrition information. 100 grams or 100 milliliters each
- Q:What kind of material is the packing bag of ceramic tile?
- There are three paper kraft paper composite film, color film, color film lamination, lamination, lamination and color printing paper, woven bags and other materials, can do
- Q:Is the packet in the food package a reducing agent or an oxidizing agent?
- The small bag inside the food package is an antioxidant. Belongs to reducing agent.
- Q:How can the labels affixed to the bags be removed quickly?
- Use the lighter directly on the other side of the metal label to burn for a while. The glue on the label will melt quickly. This method works fastest and works best, but it only works for metals.
- Q:How do you determine the 210mm*300mm package and determine its version and length?
- Length 21 cm, width 30, vertical roll length suggest up to cooperate with compound printing equipment
- Q:Do vacuum packing bags have to be vacuum packed?
- Vacuum packaging bags and vacuum packaging machines are related. Vacuum packaging machine not only can complete vacuum extraction, but also can complete heat sealing packaging in vacuum, and ensure vacuum in vacuum bag can meet the requirement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range