1.Specifications of Non-woven Bag Type A:
Style: Die-cut handle bag, bamboo bag, back pack and something else as customers’ request
2. Usage of Non-woven Bag Type A:
Non-woven Bag Type A are used for packing all kind of things like cometics, clothes, industry products etc.
3.Packaging & Delivery of Non-woven Bag Type A:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
4. Production Flow of Non-woven Bag Type A:
1) the customer offers the artwork and we help design
2) confirmation for plates ordered
5) separating and cutting
6) bag making
7) final inspection
- Q:What kind of material is the express package on the market now? It's dark in the outer grey.
- It's a special packing bag for express delivery. That kind of paper bag, like post office, is specially designed to pack the things you want to express.Wrap things up and seal them in a bag.Some sellers or buyers need such bags when they are delivered. Some express to the seller to buy money.
- Q:What's the raw material of the cement packing bag?
- Plastic recycling machine is the role of the crushed cleaning waste polypropylene, polyethylene block, sheet, pipe, bottle, film, weaving, silk, pressurized heated in the machine, drawing into strips, the cutter into granular for other plastic processing machinery use.
- Q:What products need plastic packing bags?
- Need to use plastic bags do not have too much garbage bags, food bags, beverage bags, commodity bags, clothing bags, plastic bags are closely related to human, as long as you want, we can use plastic bags for packaging, plastic just different ingredients. Because plastic bags are convenient to carry and relatively low cost, they are well known to people.
- Q:What is the difference between package material PETAL and VMPET?
- What is the difference between PETAL and VMPET performance?:PETAL material with high barrier, sealing, incense retention, shielding and other functionsVMPET material has higher decoration.
- Q:Can aluminum packaging bags be recycled?
- This separation technique is still under study, and no practical solutions are reported.
- Q:Dried fish vacuum packaging packing bag can not puncture
- With dried fish, we recommend the use of aluminum foil bag, also can be vacuumized. It has the function of avoiding light and keeping fresh.
- Q:What material is the surface of the packing bag such as instant noodles, pickled mustard tuber, small bread and so on? Why should we add this layer?
- Aluminum filmThe first consideration of food packaging is the barrier properties of packaging materialsBecause barrier property is good, the preservation time is long, the shelf life is long, the quality can guarantee betterAt present, all food packaging materials, aluminum foil barrier is the best (followed by some high polymer plastics, like EVOH, PVDC, etc.)Therefore, the most common, always in the middle of two layers of plastic film, a layer of aluminum foil, to improve barrier,But why not use aluminum foil packaging alone, but also two or more layers of plastic film?,
- Q:The vacuum packing bag is sealed. How can I open the zipper?
- In addition to wax, you can also use lubricating oil, to pick a relatively transparent, clean kind of, in the zipper ring drop a few drops, repeated several times, can also achieve smooth purposes.
- Q:What material is the packing bag for pure milk, please?
- W1l203 (station contact TA) should be food grade polyethylene, safe, easy to tear learn1986 (station contact TA), aluminum foil and polyethylene plastic film and paper interaction combined into polyethylene aluminum plastic composite packaging materials.
- Q:Printing process of packaging bag
- When printing, through the extrusion of the scraper, the ink is transferred to the substrate through the mesh of the image part, so as to form the same picture and text as the original. The screen printing equipment is simple and easy to operate. The printing and plate making process is simple, low cost and adaptable. Printing screen printing application scope is broad common: color paintings, posters, name card is designed to cover commodity signs and textile printing and dyeing etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range