Detailed Product Description of Environmental PP Woven Bag For Rice Packing, Pp Woven Sack
1)100% new pp
3)Customer design and logo available
Environmental PP Woven Bag For Rice Packing, Pp Woven Sack
PP woven bag for rice packing, pp woven sack
Porlypropylene (pp) woven virgin material
Transparent, milk white, white, grey, red, blue, color etc.
From 45-180 gsm (grams/m2)
Offset printing, colorful printing.
Packing rice, wheat, flour, sugar, paddy, grain, seeds, feed, corn, bean, patatos etc.
Heat cut, cold cut, or fold hemmed sewn.
One fold or 2 folds, one line and 2 lines stiching, or paper heat sewing.
Bopp, Matt, Aluminum laminated, pearlized
HDPE, LDPE liner insert
Anti-slip, plain flat, glossy, matt
Width from 20-3750px. Length do as client request.
500pcs/bale, 800pcs/bale, 1000pcs/bale etc.
As per client request
With or without
Plain bag 2000pcs, colorful printing bag 8000pcs
10days after approval the samples
- Q:What is the material for edible fungus stick packing bag?
- HDPE bags, which are not high temperature resistant, can be sterilized at 104 degrees. Over this temperature, the contamination rate of pathogens will be increased.
- Q:What kind of packaging bag does polysilicon use?
- Disposable material into a double-layer polyethylene bag, and then packing bags into the packing box or packaging barrel. Block polysilicon packaging specifications are net 5000g or 10000g per bag.
- Q:Should the food packaging bags be labeled with QS markers?
- Forty-seventh of the 79 orders of the State Administration of food: forty-seventh the implementation of food quality and safety market access system, must print on their packages or marks before (paste) QS logo. No QS mark shall not be sold out of the factory.
- Q:What is the difference between LDPE and PE-LD in a package?
- LDPE is low density polyethylene, and PE-LD should be low density polyethylene. Because according to the PE classification, LDPE (low density polyethylene), MDPE (medium density polyethylene), HDPE (high density polyethylene), VLDPE (low density polyethylene), LLDPE (linear low density polyethylene (mPE), metallocene PE). See, "LD" means "low density".
- Q:Is there any identification on the vacuum package?
- Laser inkjet printer, laser energy generator is the product surface engraved characters.
- Q:What kind of material is the express package on the market now? It's dark in the outer grey.
- It's a special packing bag for express delivery. That kind of paper bag, like post office, is specially designed to pack the things you want to express.Wrap things up and seal them in a bag.Some sellers or buyers need such bags when they are delivered. Some express to the seller to buy money.
- Q:How can the labels affixed to the bags be removed quickly?
- Use the lighter directly on the other side of the metal label to burn for a while. The glue on the label will melt quickly. This method works fastest and works best, but it only works for metals.
- Q:What are the requirements of the gas in the package?
- The higher requirements are modified packaging: oxygen, nitrogen and carbon dioxide are used to fill the package in proportion to the product - respiration - use, to extend the shelf life of the product, and outside
- Q:How do you determine the 210mm*300mm package and determine its version and length?
- Length 21 cm, width 30, vertical roll length suggest up to cooperate with compound printing equipment
- Q:What are the types of composite packaging bags?
- Folding small packing bag (or ordinary packing bag)A bag of less weight, usually made of single or double layers. For some special packing bags, it can also be made of multi layers and different materials: the packing range is wide, and the packing can be used in liquid, powder, lump and irregular shape.In these packing bags, the packing bags are suitable for transportation and packing, and the general transport packing bags are suitable for external packing and transportation packing. Small package bags are suitable for inner packing, packing and commercial packing.
Our target is "to bring advanced products, good quality and reliable service to consumers". Our quality concept is strictly implemented in every production stage, from the selection of right materials and equipment, manufacturing process, management, inspection and packing to shipment. 90% of our products are exported to overseas countries and regions. Based on good quality and competitive price, our products have won great popularity in the markets of North America, Europe, the Middle East, South America and Southeast Asia. We welcome new customers and regular customers to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Shandong ,China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range