1.Specifications of Non-woven Bag Type B:
Style: Die-cut handle bag, bamboo bag, back pack and something else as customers’ request
2. Usage of Non-woven Bag Type B:
Non-woven Bag Type A are used for packing all kind of things like cometics, clothes, industry products etc.
3.Packaging & Delivery of Non-woven Bag Type B:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
4. Production Flow of Non-woven Bag Type B:
1) the customer offers the artwork and we help design
2) confirmation for plates ordered
5) separating and cutting
6) bag making
7) final inspection
- Q:Plastic packing bag printing color
- A few silk thickness, a trace is 0.01mm, the more thick material, certainly the higher the price, so in ensuring the strength of your plastic bag, with thin point more money.
- Q:How big is the vacuum pack 28*40cm?
- For custom vacuum bags, I would recommend a manufacturer who has customized experience in vacuum bags because it reduces your time cost and offers a lot of advice on packaging design and customization.
- Q:What kind of material is the express package on the market now? It's dark in the outer grey.
- It's a special packing bag for express delivery. That kind of paper bag, like post office, is specially designed to pack the things you want to express.Wrap things up and seal them in a bag.Some sellers or buyers need such bags when they are delivered. Some express to the seller to buy money.
- Q:What does "TM" mean in a food package?
- Its role is to tell people that it is marked by the graphics or text of the goods or services of trademark, not the name is not advertising. English and "R" is the abbreviation of "register", "register" Chinese means "registered", goods or services on the mark that is told people, it marked the graphics or text but not trademarks, and registered trademarks, protected by law, unauthorized, unauthorized use can not be any other individuals and organizations.
- Q:What is bread packing? Polyethylene film, waterproof cellophane, etc.
- More importantly, the use of aluminum foil / composite or polyethylene composite or aluminum foil / polyethylene composite material. Although this type of packaging is opaque, it protects against loss of vitamin B1 in bread.
- Q:What kind of material is the food packing bag in general?
- Custom food vacuum packaging bag, I recommend to have food vacuum packaging bag manufacturers customized experience, because it can reduce the cost and time for many of you, can give you a lot of packaging design and customized recommendations.
- Q:What kind of packaging bag does polysilicon use?
- Disposable material into a double-layer polyethylene bag, and then packing bags into the packing box or packaging barrel. Block polysilicon packaging specifications are net 5000g or 10000g per bag.
- Q:Why is the higher the elevation, the more food bags inflate? From a physical point of view
- The higher the altitude, the less the atmosphere, the smaller the pressure, and the pressure in the food package is a fixed value. The reason for the swelling of food packaging bags is that the pressure inside the food bags is greater than the external pressure!
- Q:What is the material for edible fungus stick packing bag?
- High pressure polypropylene bag, the bag has the characteristics of high temperature and high pressure, it can reach 120 degrees and not easily deformed. It is the first choice for factory cultivation.
- Q:Printing process of packaging bag
- When printing, through the extrusion of the scraper, the ink is transferred to the substrate through the mesh of the image part, so as to form the same picture and text as the original. The screen printing equipment is simple and easy to operate. The printing and plate making process is simple, low cost and adaptable. Printing screen printing application scope is broad common: color paintings, posters, name card is designed to cover commodity signs and textile printing and dyeing etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range