1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:Ceramic or porcelain tile? ?
- Tile terminology can be confusing. Most types of tiles that are made from clay or a mixture of clay and other materials, then kiln-fired, are considered to be a part of the larger classification called “Ceramic Tiles”. These tiles can be split into two groups, porcelain tiles and non-porcelain tiles. These non-porcelain tiles are frequently referred to as ceramic tiles by themselves, separate from porcelain tiles.For more information visit the link which is given below
- Q:What is the difference between tiles, tiles, tiles and tiles?
- Wall tiles and tiles are collectively referred to as tiles with tiles called tiles to tiles and polished tiles and glazed tiles is a glazed brick brick is a variety of tiles of samples that want tiles shop pendulum tiles are also divided into external tiles and tiles Interior tiles, modern tiles and antique tiles
- Q:Granite countertop and tiles?
- Granite can be pricey but I would suggest taking the time to get several estimates for both. Some tile contractors can get you good prices depending on their connections but check references first. Go with the price that is more middle of the road.
- Q:Where can I find hand-made terracotta floor tiles?
- ooooh, good luck. Do you have a building material salvage company in your area? People who buy the fittings, etc in old buildings before demo. or remodeling.......are probably your best, if not only bet.
- Q:What is your experience with adhesive floor tiles?
- ok well the self stick they do sell an extra bond liquid which is clear and makes your tile much stickier and if that linoleum is shot at the point were it is coming up you cant go with the self stick cause the bad areas it will show how bout linoluem over linoleum and this liquid stuff is clear and tacky in like an hour or 45 min an can use on the linoluem too i think going right on the linoleum to the self stick which i find are terrible but are much better with this liquid which is whitish or clear its not glue
- Q:Asbestos ceiling tile?
- Like others have said it's imposable to tell without testing. Asbestos is very expensive to remove and the tile if left alone (kept sealed with paint) is safe.
- Q:How would you go about tiling a bathtub wall?
- We okorder.com/
- Q:travertine tile?
- Does the tile feel a little rough where you see the stains? The tile may have been etched by acid like effect of low-pH water (like acid rain does) or from the use of alkaline or acidic cleaners and soap scum removers. Most of the popular cleaners will break down the sealer layer and damage stone tile surfaces. Ideally one should use a non-abrasive, pH-neutral cleaner that is specially formulated for natural stone materials. There is a chance that you could use a polishing powder or compound like MB-11, which you can find out more about at the websites listed below. However, there is also a big chance that you will do more damage to the tile. It might be worth trying to remove the stains/etching in some inconspicuous area on the floor before you use it right out in the middle where damage will be easily seen. If that doesn't work then it may be time to call in a flooring restoration specialist to do the job.
- Q:why is my bathroom tile hot?
- is the basement below this bathroom?if so it could be the heat from a pot light. you would not believe the heat one throws off
- Q:What is all porcelain called semi-tiles
- First explain what is all porcelain what is semi-porcelain
All porcelain: firing temperature greater than 1200 degrees embryo body water absorption is low, after the extension of the rate of low embryo clay and semi-porcelain different porcelain process for large pieces of tiles such as 800 * 800MM, 1 m * 1 m tiles The reason is related to the mold, simply said that the whole porcelain manufacturing large tile cost is relatively low if the manufacture of small pieces of tiles, then the cost will be high
Semi-porcelain: firing temperature less than 1200 degrees embryo body water absorption than the whole porcelain slightly higher after the heat after the elongation slightly higher embryos and all porcelain due to the cost of the problem if the small pieces of wood tiles or other small pieces of ceramic tile The cost will be very high so that the ceramic manufacturers in the country did not do a few small ceramic tile all the time to do even the export because few people in the country to buy small pieces of all-ceramic tiles
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range