New Ring Lock Scaffolding for Construction
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 kg
- Supply Capability:
- 1000 kg/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1.Structure of Ring lock Description
Ringlock Scaffolding system is the most popular used Scaffolding system in the world.It will greatly reduce the cost because of the following advantages
Packaging & Delivery
Pallet or bag or upon client's request
2.Main Features of Ringlock
It will greatly reduce the cost because of the following advantages
1）Using less pipes
2）Easy to install
3）It can be used again and again for nearly 20years
3.Ring lock product pictures:
4.Ringlock Product Description
ringlock scaffolding diagonal Brace
Hot DIP galvanized, painted
0.9m * 1.25m
1.25m * 2.7m
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1）How many Scaffolding your company have？
Here comes our 5 types of Scaffolding systems:
- Cup lock Scaffolding(C-Lock Scaffolding)
- Ring lock Scaffolding
-ID15 Scaffolding Tower, this type Scaffolding is the most widely used in construction, such like bridge.
2）How long can we receive the product after purchase?
Lead time is about 30days after getting the signed PI and deposit.
- Q:What are the general specifications of bowl buckle scaffold?
- 2, of course, scaffolding to the new is better than the quality of steel is much improved with the old, regular use can generally be used for about 10 years, abandoning the bolt connection. Component jingpengnaike. Even if the corrosion does not affect the spelling and use. This does not require special maintenance and maintenance. Fastener type steel pipe scaffolding in general about 3 years on the need for screws and other operations. So I think it is convenient to bowl buckle scaffold. 3, disassembly more secure, more convenient, better performance than traditional fastener type steel pipe scaffolding.
- Q:Which hurts less, the piercing at the top of the ear, or the piercing from one side of the upper ear to the other?Thanks. =)
- Helix will be less painful. It's kind of obvious that it would be a helix is probably one of the easiest piercings you can get I got mine done when I was like 13 and I didn't even flinch getting it done. A scaffold is definitely more intense. After all there are 2 incisions for this piercings so it's gong to be twice as tough. It's sore haling too, the bar is awkward and when it moves it hurts. A helix is far easier :)
- Q:On Wednesday day I'm planning to get this done (the top piercing). I've been thinking about it for a while now really want it.What problems can I have with this piercing?How long does it take to heal ect?Thanks =)
- i've not had scaffolding but i've got a wide range of cartilage piercings and they take about 12weeks to heal... i would just say be careful not to catch it and keep it clean. good luck :)
- Q:What is the bowl buckle scaffolding, bowl buckle scaffold what are the characteristics
- Bowl buckle scaffold is a new type of steel scaffolding. The original scaffold with tooth bowl joints, with spelling and rapid, saving, stable and reliable structure, fully equipped, strong versatility, large bearing capacity, safe and reliable, easy processing, easy loss, easy to manage, easy transportation, wide application etc.. Has received several awards at home and abroad, is one of the ten key technologies to promote the Ministry of construction in 2000.
- Q:Okay so i have one cartilage piercing already.plan a) i just get a scaffold piercing using already the cartilage piercing i haveplan b) i get another cartilage piercing then just wait for a while get a straight titanium barbell and stick it in threw bothI also need help convincing my mom.Help Me Out Please Thnk You
- Sorry to rain on your parade, but neither of those plans will work. Scaffold piercings need to be lined up a certain way in your ear, so you can't start with an existing piercing because you can't change your ear to fit what is already pierced. Scaffold piercings also need to heal with a bar in for them to be able to support a bar. You can't just get 2 cartilage piercings and stick a bar through. They won't line up and may not be able to support the extra weight of the bar, and migrate out. Seriously, do some research and wait until you are 16 at least.
- Q:what do you think?pain wise? i know it's going to hurt as it's a peircing (duh) but will it hurt especially as it's two thick pieces of cartilage?
- sounds hott!! XD take alot of advile or novacain before you get it done, trust me it works!
- Q:Said chrysanthemum disc scaffolding system, disc scaffolding system, wheel type scaffolding system, buckle scaffold, layher frame
- Cross barName specification A (mm) B (mm) theoretical weight (kg)
- Q:I'm a civil engineering student and we were asked to submit a paper about designing a simple scaffolding. I just want to see a sample paper so that I would know what details should I include.
- can't draw here, but it's just an x with a flat board on top in 3 dimensions.
- Q:Are the terms quot;nuclear matrixquot; and quot;nuclear scaffoldquot; interchangeable? I know that when we talk about DNA compaction we say that MARs on the DNA attach to the nuclear scaffold. I am wondering if the scaffold is just a specific part of the matrix??
- For most purposes, they are interchangeable terms for the same things. Some people favor one term, some the other. The ones who favor matrix over scaffold or vice versa may have some argument as to why it is better or a difference but in general people use them interchangeably.
- Q:I want to get a scaffolding piercing, but i just wanna know some information.. past experiences etc. So far i have two lobe piercings on both ears and the pain wasn't too bad, but i've never had a piercing on the upper ear. How much will it cost? (I live in the UK) Just some information i guess (: thanks
- I have two lobe piercings on both ears, two cartilage piercings and an industrial that i got five months ago. I was expecting my industrial to be very painful but it wasn't that bad (i have a high pain tolerance though) its a bearable pain. Like all other piercings the healing process is the worst part and still when i bump it (like when im doing my hair) it hurts like a B****! lol. And don't play with it alot when you first get it, it causes scar tissue bumps. Use H20cean spray or you can do 1/4 tsp of sea salt and 1 cup of water to help heal it. The healing time is long, 4 months to a year. I paid $65 dollars in the us idk how much that is UK. It was definitely worth it though! Go for it :)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like