|Place of Origin:|
Common (1580°< Refractoriness< 1770°)
|Packaging Detail:||1.fumigated wooden pallet with polyethylene film and steel straps 2.as customers' requirements|
|Delivery Detail:||according to the contracts|
Mullite brick is a kind of product made of best quality mullite. This product has features of good
chemical stability, high load softening temperature and good thermal shock stability, etc. It is an important kind of refractory product used in metallurgy, construction material, electric industries, etc.
Sintered Mullite Brick
Apparent Porosity (%)
Bulk Density (g/cm3)
Refractoriness Under Load (℃)
Atmospheric Pressure Strength(MPa)
Light Weight Heat Insulation Brick
Thermal Conductivity(w/m.k 400℃)
Bulk Density (g/cm3)
Atmospheric Pressure Strength (MPa)
Refractoriness Under Load (KD℃)
Safe Working Temperature (℃)
1. We will reply to you immediately.
2. Our products will be made according to your index.
3. Other details could be discussed according to customers’ requirements.
1. What’s the payment?
Usually T/T, others could be discussed.
2. When will you deliver the goods?
The delivery time will be determined according to the quantity of the order.
3. Do you provide samples?
Yes, samples are available.
4. How are your products’ quality?
The products will be strictly inspected before shipment, so the quality could be guaranteed.
5. Do you accept OEM?
Yes, we can do OEM.
- Q:What is the difference between cement foamed thermal insulation board and thermal insulating brick?
- The main difference between cement foamed thermal insulation board and insulating brick is that the shape is different, one is plate, and the other is brick. Both are new walls to achieve the effect of energy conservation and insulation.
- Q:What are the types of building blocks?
- Ordinary housing: building brick (clay brick), and non sintered brick (sand lime brick, fly ash brick, cement brick, etc.)
- Q:What are the sizes of lightweight thermal insulation bricks?
- The production of material ordinary lightweight insulating refractory brick with fireclay and high alumina high strength bead brick
- Q:The structural specification does not indicate that masonry needs insulation bricks. Is it necessary to use insulation bricks?
- Under normal circumstances, the use of thermal insulation brick experience in construction drawings marked, if there is no relevant description requirements, then do not use insulation bricks.
- Q:Are there any special requirements for the use of raw materials in thermal insulation brick production equipment? What about the raw materials?
- . The control system needs to break, pouring the completion of data acquisition and process control of production site, steam curing process monitoring and control, production line of aerated brick Deyi heavy do better and integrity, production operation management etc..
- Q:Is the building built of cement hollow board safe?
- According to the use of building housing, before the use of cement hollow plate, it is necessary to predict the bearing capacity of housing, if more than the cement hollow plate bearing indicators, it is not available, it is unsafe;
- Q:What are insulation bricks for? Do not use high-rise buildings on the ah?
- Heat preservation and heat insulation, that depends on the design of the drawing
- Q:Refractory bricks, burner bricks, insulation bricks? Is it a kind of thing?
- Not the same thing, refractory bricks and insulation bricks of raw materials, the proportion is not the same. This is the chain of various types of products
- Q:What is the thermal insulation performance of aerated bricks?
- Because of the hollow characteristic, the aerated brick is flexible, and the main body of the building is supported by the reinforced concrete structure, and the brick is only filled. When the earthquake occurs, the reinforced concrete structure will be deformed, and if it is a solid brick, the deformation of the reinforced concrete structure will be broken and collapsed when it is overstock. The use of hollow brick can give the reinforced concrete structure to leave a very good space for expansion.
- Q:What materials are used for roof insulation
- There are two kinds: one is a kind of cotton insulation board, such as rock wool board, aluminum silicate cotton board, but this is not environmental protection, harmful to life, foam board (this fire safety factor minimum), these relatively cheap.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range