CNBM conforms strictly to the requirements of ISO 9000 quality control system during the production. MSDS is also available if you want. The thermal insulation fire clay brick meet with the requirements of ASTM & JIS standards. So please stay cool with our quality.
Insulating Fire Brick are used for the lining of converter, alternating current arc furnace, direct Current arc furnace and the ladle slag line, etc.
Insulating Fire Brick Technical index
Bulk Density (g/cm3)
Cold Crushing Strength (Mpa)
Modulus of Rupture (Mpa)
Reheating Linear Change (%)
1 unit of Ceramic Abrasive (SG Abrasive) pilot production line
2 units of Compact grain Abrasive pilot production lines
1 unit of high-end coated abrasives (abrasive cloth) production line
2 units of Boron Carbide production lines
3 large flexible crushing and sieving lines for grit production lines
2 units of 2000KVA furnaces for Boron Carbide fusion
6 units of 5000KVA-10000KVA dumping type electric arc furnaces for Brown Fused Alumina fusion
(1)Long Insulating Fire Brick manufacture history: 25 years manufacturer
(3)Diversification of production standards: ISO ANSI FEPA JIS ASTM
(4)Flexible payment: T/T L/C D/P D/A
(5)Professional marketing team and after-sale service
What’s the transport method?
FCL delivery goods with wooden pallet or wooden case by sea; If LCL delivery, must with wooden case; Sometimes need open top, flat rack or bulk cargo.
What’s the required payment term?
Generally 30% TT as the prepayment, 70% TT before delivery. If need, 100% Irrevocable Letter of Credit or negotiation.
Which country are our products exported to?
Apart from entire Chinese market, the US, Russia, Japan, Korea, Australia and some Southeast Asian Nations.
- Q:What are the specifications of high strength diatomite insulating bricks?
- Exterior wall decorative plate is made from polystyrene resin as raw material and other raw materials and polymer content, by heating mixed with catalyst, rigid foam board and plastic extrusion molding and manufacturing, has moisture-proof, waterproof performance, can reduce the thickness of building envelope, thereby increasing the use of indoor space.
- Q:What are the bubble bricks?
- The steam free aerated block has the advantages of wide raw material sources, high waste rate and low cost. With fly ash, slag, sand, sand, soil containing low amount of powder and tailings as the main raw materials (with one can), local materials, low cost, high profit.
- Q:What is the maximum temperature range of high temperature resistant insulation materials?
- A class of inorganic non-metallic materials with a refractoriness of not less than 1580 degrees. Refractoriness is defined as the temperature of a sample of a refractory cone sample that resists high temperature without loading and does not soften and melt down. But only in terms of fire resistance can not be fully described refractories, 1580 degrees of temperature is not absolute.
- Q:Outside brick wall, inside brick wall how to return a responsibility?
- Use in indoor environment using brick, not so bad, are generally Youmianzhuan, of course there are all the tiles, bricks, colorful patterns, the appearance of small size error.
- Q:Energy saving bricks or bricks?
- Energy saving brick may be cement slag, or cement, water residue, cement, coal ash, etc. overview
- Q:Are there any differences between insulating bricks and refractory bricks
- The degree of refractoriness of insulating bricks is generally below 1400 tons, while the refractoriness of refractory bricks is above 1400 degrees. 3. density insulation bricks are generally lightweight insulation materials, the density is generally in 0.8-1.0g/cm3, and the density of refractory bricks are basically above 2.0g/cm3.
- Q:Masonry method for boiler refractory brick
- Ash bucket (including inclined wall masonry):(1) and an ash bucket masonry first according to drawing find horizontal center line, with the horizontal center line to find out the ash bucket longitudinal center line, coarse slag bucket at the outside edge of the straight wall before and after, based on both ends of the facade vertical center line to pop up the bottom of the ash bucket, ash bucket with bottom opening size of pillar, pop-up vertical auxiliary line using triangle pattern production (according to the drawings, the inclination of inclined wall making) inclined wall paintings in the ends of the facade of the sideline. Use the same material to make refractory concrete inclined wall bottom of the triangle from Taiwan (Figure 1) and straight wall leveling, vertical and horizontal, inclined wall at the junction of the triangle from Taiwan, with the same material refractory concrete filling, until the final setting of concrete masonry wall inclined rear can.(2) and an ash bucket masonry masonry masonry, the first transverse longitudinal component after; inclined wall and straight wall, first built after the straight wall masonry wall.(3), on the back of a foundation by inclined wall, brick and mortar foundation contact surface to be full; inclined wall on the back fill cinder, corresponding to the 2~3 layer of brick masonry masonry, each high, fill a cinder cinder, must reinforce.
- Q:What are insulation bricks for? Do not use high-rise buildings on the ah?
- Heat preservation and heat insulation, that depends on the design of the drawing
- Q:Refractory bricks, burner bricks, insulation bricks? Is it a kind of thing?
- The burner brick is heavy brick, the use temperature is higher, the insulating brick is light brick, the use temperature is lower than the heavy brick.
- Q:What is the thermal insulation performance of aerated bricks?
- Because of the hollow characteristic, the aerated brick is flexible, and the main body of the building is supported by the reinforced concrete structure, and the brick is only filled. When the earthquake occurs, the reinforced concrete structure will be deformed, and if it is a solid brick, the deformation of the reinforced concrete structure will be broken and collapsed when it is overstock. The use of hollow brick can give the reinforced concrete structure to leave a very good space for expansion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range