JIS, AISI, ASTM, DIN, EN
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Construction plate,boiler plate,container plate,shipbuilding plate,all
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Export standard package,bundled or be required. The inner size of container is below: 20ft GP: 5.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) 25tons about 24-26CBM 40ft GP: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) 25tons about 54CBM 40ft HG: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.72m(high) 25tons about 68CBM|
|Delivery Detail:||7-15 days after receiving the deposit|
Q235 Carbon sheet
coil steel Processing.
MOQ : 25TON
Carbon Steel plate
SS400 carbon steel plate price
JIS G3135-1986,SPEC590,EN10025/2-2004,S235JR or S235J2,E335 or S335JR…
Construction plate,boiler plate,container plate,shipbuilding plate,all kinds of industries and manufacturing structural applications.
25 ton / according to customers' requirement
good attestation of honour choosed by customers SGS
5,000 ton / month
Key to success
advanced technique and service and low price
North/South America, Europe, Asia,Africa,Mid East,ect.
Standard seaworthy packing / according to the customers’requirement
30% deposit the balance before shipment,the balance paid by the copy of B/L OR L/C at sight
In 15 – 45 days after contract
- Q:What is the difference between hard steel plate and soft steel plate?
- Pre hardened steel: 1. pre hardened steel prehardened is to supply, without heat treatment, but sometimes need to be modified by forging, die forging must be carried out after heat treatment.The pre heat treatment, 2. commonly used pre hardened steel ball annealing is designed to eliminate the forging stress, spheroidal pearlite, uniform hardness, improve the plasticity and improve the performance of extrusion die cutting performance or cold.3. pre hardened steel pre hardening process is simple, most of the quenching and tempering after quenching and tempering, tempering sorbite. High temperature tempering temperature range is wide, can meet the mold hardness requirements of various work. Because of this kind of steel hardenability is good, can be used when quenching oil cooling and air cooling or nitrate quenching.
- Q:The difference between color steel and stainless steel
- The difference is that an ordinary steel plate is painted with antirust paint and one is made of stainless steelThe same is true of steel, steel and steelIt's essentially different
- Q:What are the reasons for the steel mesh on both sides of the back pouring belt?
- 1, to solve the differential settlement of the high-rise building and the podium and set up the construction of the pouring belt is called the settlement post pouring belt.2, in order to prevent concrete condensation, shrinkage, cracking and set up after the construction zone is called "after pouring" belt.
- Q:What can be painted on galvanized steel sheet?
- The surface of galvanized steel or galvanized iron sheet (also called galvanized iron sheet) is often stained with grease or antirust oil. It must be removed by solvent or detergent, and then the surface treatment method is adopted. Usually use a primer thinner to clean the surface.
- Q:What material is steel plate against drilling?
- There is also an ordinary steel sheet drilling method: steel plate carburizing, quenching treatment, to achieve high hardness.
- Q:What does "rolled steel" mean?.
- The surface of the rolling material is not original, and the price of the calendering material is relatively low. The calender material is generally applied to the surface which is not very high or is the surface treatment field.
- Q:What's the difference between profiled steel sheet and color steel plate?
- The floor slab is mainly loaded with cement. Color steel plate refers to the color coated plate, with the color coated roll pressure type, the thickness of the basic below 0.6, there are many colors to choose, the thickest to 1. Mainly used in the walls and roofing of factories, instead of bricks and tiles.
- Q:What are the rental costs for steel sheet piles?
- According to the different processing technology, it can be divided into hot rolled / stretched steel sheet pile and cold rolled steel sheet pile. Now, due to the production conditions and scale constraints, hot rolled steel sheet pile has no production line in China, and the rolled steel sheet piles used in China are all from abroad.
- Q:STCC what's the quality of the cold rolled steel sheet?
- Cold rolled steel: rolled without heating at room temperature (strictly speaking below the recrystallization temperature).
- Q:The difference and usage of color steel sandwich panel and color profiled steel sheet
- The sandwich panel consists of three parts: two upper and lower forming steel plates, the middle core plate (rock wool, polystyrene, polyurethane), thick 50mm/75mm/100mm, steel strip on both sides. Wall panels and shingles used primarily for movable rooms and various large plants.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range