JIS, AISI, ASTM, DIN, EN
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Construction plate,boiler plate,container plate,shipbuilding plate,all
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Export standard package,bundled or be required. The inner size of container is below: 20ft GP: 5.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) 25tons about 24-26CBM 40ft GP: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) 25tons about 54CBM 40ft HG: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.72m(high) 25tons about 68CBM|
|Delivery Detail:||7-15 days after receiving the deposit|
Q235 Carbon sheet
coil steel Processing.
MOQ : 25TON
Carbon Steel plate
SS400 carbon steel plate price
JIS G3135-1986,SPEC590,EN10025/2-2004,S235JR or S235J2,E335 or S335JR…
Construction plate,boiler plate,container plate,shipbuilding plate,all kinds of industries and manufacturing structural applications.
25 ton / according to customers' requirement
good attestation of honour choosed by customers SGS
5,000 ton / month
Key to success
advanced technique and service and low price
North/South America, Europe, Asia,Africa,Mid East,ect.
Standard seaworthy packing / according to the customers’requirement
30% deposit the balance before shipment,the balance paid by the copy of B/L OR L/C at sight
In 15 – 45 days after contract
- Q:What is the difference between hard steel plate and soft steel plate?
- Pre hardened steel: 1. pre hardened steel prehardened is to supply, without heat treatment, but sometimes need to be modified by forging, die forging must be carried out after heat treatment.The pre heat treatment, 2. commonly used pre hardened steel ball annealing is designed to eliminate the forging stress, spheroidal pearlite, uniform hardness, improve the plasticity and improve the performance of extrusion die cutting performance or cold.3. pre hardened steel pre hardening process is simple, most of the quenching and tempering after quenching and tempering, tempering sorbite. High temperature tempering temperature range is wide, can meet the mold hardness requirements of various work. Because of this kind of steel hardenability is good, can be used when quenching oil cooling and air cooling or nitrate quenching.
- Q:Q195 galvanized steel plate, is it hot or cold?
- The difference between cold rolling and hot rolling is not in the smelting process, but in the temperature at which the steel is rolled, or the temperature at which the steel is rolled. When the final rolling temperature is lower than the recrystallization temperature of steel, it becomes cold rolled steel. Hot rolled steel is easy to roll and has high rolling efficiency, but the steel is oxidized under hot rolling and the surface of the product is black and gray.
- Q:What's the good way to connect two Q235 steel bolts? Why?
- The two scheme should be avoided by 1 reasons, is not easy to locate; 2, the mechanical strength is lower than that of Q235 steel plate bolt, bolt if 8.8 or 10.9 has no significance; 3, time is in low efficiency and tap plate fees, high production cost. Only when the space of the tightening nut is not enough can the connection mode of the steel plate upside screw thread be adopted.
- Q:Which is good, z15 grade steel plate and z25 grade steel plate?
- It is obvious that the fracture resistance of lamellar fracture is stronger than that of fracture shrinkage, that is, the lamellar tearing resistance of Z25 is better than that of Z15.
- Q:Larson steel sheet pile and what is the difference between the hot cold
- The difference between cold bending and hot rolling is different from the name of the manufacturing process.Therefore, the wall thickness of cold-formed steel sheet piles is the same, and the wall thickness of hot rolled steel is different from different parts, and the nozzle can be made thick.
- Q:Will the plating steel be rusty? Will it rust when touching the water?
- Plating (Electroplating) process is to use the principle of electrolysis plating on a thin layer of metal or alloy in some metal surface, is the process of making the surface of metal or other material parts attached to a layer of metal film by electrolysis so as to prevent metal oxide (rust), improve wear resistance, electrical conductivity, reflection, corrosion resistance (copper sulfate) and improves the appearance effect. The outer layers of many coins are also electroplated.
- Q:Why should the back of the steel sheet pile cofferdam be pumped after the construction of the pile cap?
- The appearance of surface defects of steel sheet pile, length, width, thickness, end rectangle ratio, flatness and lock shape content of inspection, do not meet the requirements of steel sheet pile is corrected, in order to reduce the difficulties in piling process.
- Q:How many times a day can a steel pile be inserted?
- 12m Larson steel sheet pile 450 machine, about 80 a day, according to the geological conditions and construction conditions and other factors, there are differences.
- Q:The difference and usage of color steel sandwich panel and color profiled steel sheet
- The wall of the project is made of type 950 rock wool wall sandwich board, and the roof is made of type 960 rock wool roof sandwich board
- Q:What does "Z" mean to the performance of steel?
- Z to the plate, also known as "Z" to steel, also known as "lamellar steel tearing resistant steel", that is usually referred to as Z performance.The use of welded connections in steel structure, when the sheet thickness of not less than 40 mm and bear along the thickness direction of the tension, to avoid lamellar tearing when welding, the lamellar tearing of steel (commonly referred to as the "Z to steel"). There is a lamellar tearing problem in thick plates, so Z performance test is necessary.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range