JIS, AISI, ASTM, DIN, EN
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Construction plate,boiler plate,container plate,shipbuilding plate,all
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Export standard package,bundled or be required. The inner size of container is below: 20ft GP: 5.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) 25tons about 24-26CBM 40ft GP: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) 25tons about 54CBM 40ft HG: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.72m(high) 25tons about 68CBM|
|Delivery Detail:||7-15 days after receiving the deposit|
Q235 Carbon sheet
coil steel Processing.
MOQ : 25TON
Carbon Steel plate
SS400 carbon steel plate price
JIS G3135-1986,SPEC590,EN10025/2-2004,S235JR or S235J2,E335 or S335JR…
Construction plate,boiler plate,container plate,shipbuilding plate,all kinds of industries and manufacturing structural applications.
25 ton / according to customers' requirement
good attestation of honour choosed by customers SGS
5,000 ton / month
Key to success
advanced technique and service and low price
North/South America, Europe, Asia,Africa,Mid East,ect.
Standard seaworthy packing / according to the customers’requirement
30% deposit the balance before shipment,the balance paid by the copy of B/L OR L/C at sight
In 15 – 45 days after contract
- Q:What material can be replaced by 345D steel plate?
- Higher than its level of material of steel plate can replace.Q345D. yield in more than 345 of the steel.D class -20 degree of shock. Can replace the Q370D.Q390D.Q420D.Q460D.Q550D.Q690D., generally in engineering machinery can be higher generation low.Steel plate is made of molten steel, cooled and compressed into flat steel. The steel plate is flat, rectangular, and can be rolled directly or cut from a wide strip of steel. Steel plate by thickness, thin steel plate <4 mm (thinnest 0.2 mm), thick steel plate 4~60 mm, extra thick steel plate 60~115 mm.
- Q:What are the problems encountered in the construction of steel sheet piles? How to deal with
- During piling, sometimes large blocks of stone or other unknown obstacles are encountered, which results in inadequate penetration of steel sheet piles and the use of corner piles or arc piles to bypass obstructions.
- Q:What's the difference between low carbon steel and cold rolled steel?
- Finally, low carbon steels do not always have to be cold rolled. I can only pass through hot rolling. See what you do.
- Q:What can be painted on galvanized steel sheet?
- The surface of galvanized steel or galvanized iron sheet (also called galvanized iron sheet) is often stained with grease or antirust oil. It must be removed by solvent or detergent, and then the surface treatment method is adopted. Usually use a primer thinner to clean the surface.
- Q:How to introduce carbon steel plate?
- Any of various steels that contain less than 2.11% of the mass of carbon but contain no alloying elements. Sometimes referred to as plain carbon steel or carbon steel. Carbon steel, also called carbon steel, refers to an iron carbon alloy with a carbon content of less than 2.11% Wc. Carbon steel, in addition to carbon, usually contains a small amount of silicon, manganese, sulfur and phosphorus.
- Q:What material is steel plate against drilling?
- All high nickel, high tungsten, or both titanium (tungsten carbide and titanium carbide), cobalt, molybdenum, niobium and other elements of the steel can be drilled.
- Q:What's the difference between hot-rolled seamless steel tube and cold-rolled seamless steel tube?
- Cold rolled seamless steel pipe (DIAL) in general, steel pipe for low and medium pressure boiler tube, high-pressure boiler steel pipe, alloy steel pipe, stainless steel pipe, oil cracking tube and other steel tube, including carbon thin-walled steel, alloy thin-walled steel, stainless steel, thin steel tube.
- Q:How can the white steel plate be bright and cleaned?
- The use of detergent plus iron cloth rub, salt, vinegar 50 ml into the bowl, then add a little detergent thoroughly, with a cloth dipped in salt and vinegar detergent water rubbed white plate, not only can remove stains, can maintain the original brightness.
- Q:STCC what's the quality of the cold rolled steel sheet?
- STCC cold-rolled steel sheet is made of low carbon cold-rolled steel sheet.
- Q:How do you calculate the square footage of a ton of steel?
- It is made of molten steel and cooled and pressed into flat steel.The steel plate is flat, rectangular, and can be rolled directly or cut from a wide strip of steel.Steel plate by thickness, thin steel plate <4 mm (thinnest 0.2 mm), thick steel plate 4~60 mm, extra thick steel plate 60~115 mm.The steel plate is divided into hot-rolled and cold-rolled parts according to rolling.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range