Insulating firebrick gains typical advantages including low thermal conductivity,fine thermal shock resistance,low heat containment and low iron content,meanwhile,the outstanding mechanical flexibility,coupled with high insulating efficiency expands the extensive applications of IFB in a variety of industrial markets.Our insulating firebrick is manufactured from high-grade refractory powder and materials in good purity.During the process of production,organic and multiple filling materials are injected according to the required proportion,the brick is compressed in vacuum and sintered under high temperature.
Low thermal conductivity
High purity and low iron content
Good thermal resistance with direct access to fire
Superior thermal shock resistance
Accurate dimension and easy cutting
Hot blast stove
Cold Crushing Strength (MPa)
Modulus of Rupture(MPa)
Permanent Linear Change (%)x24hrs
Thermal Expansion (%)1000C
Thermal Conductivity (W/m.k)
Chemical Composition (%)
Q3: Can you offer Door-to-Door delivery?
A3: Yes, but only for some countries such us U.S., UAE, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Russia, etc.
Q4: What is the minimum quantity?
A4: There is no minimum order quantity. Depending on the item and processing, there may be a minimum production required, however we can offer a quotation based only on the quantity you need.
- Q:Difference between inorganic insulation material and organic thermal insulation material
- The main difference between inorganic insulation materials and organic thermal insulation materials is that the types of insulation materials are different:1, inorganic insulation materials, including glass wool, rock wool, expansion perlite, micro nano insulation board;2, organic insulation materials are mainly polyurethane foam, polystyrene board, phenolic foam and so on.
- Q:What is a JQK composite lightweight thermal insulation brick?
- It is a cement based composite waterproof mortar which is pressed and molded. The material has good heat preservation effect and high thermal conductivity.
- Q:What are the new types of building brick materials?
- Sintered silt insulation brick, steam block, light building block, hollow clay brick, etc..
- Q:The difference between ordinary and diatomite brick refractory brick?
- To say the difference, the material is the biggest difference. There are diatomite brick density, compressive strength of small brick kiln belongs to the outer thermal insulation, and heavy refractory brick kilns for multi village in direct contact with the flame, high temperature resistance, good compressive strength, but no insulation. Hope to help you.
- Q:Clay insulation bricks insulation, brick and ordinary clay brick, fireclay, brick distinction, and its use? Thank you
- Thermal insulation brick is a new type of energy-saving building insulation technology with inorganic composite material as the main material. It is an ideal technology to replace the traditional wall insulation.
- Q:What is the maximum temperature range of high temperature resistant insulation materials?
- High temperature insulation materials have many, the highest temperature range, specific material.For example, refractory bricks can withstand high temperatures between 1580 and 1770 degrees Celsius
- Q:What are the insulation materials for heating buried pipelines?
- Heating pipe insulation material should be heat-resistant, flame retardant, small thermal conductivity, low moisture absorption, no corrosion. In order to enhance the mechanical strength of the general production into a massive, commonly used rock wool pipe shell; superfine glass wool pipe shell, polyurethane foam pad pad; perlite insulation materials.
- Q:Material and making method of light insulating brick
- Thermal insulation brick is a new type of building material synthesized with macromolecule material. Replace the aluminum plate, honeycomb board, curtain wall and other commonly used decorative materials, multi-functional integration, a construction can solve the thermal insulation decoration two functional requirements, smooth, smooth and beautiful, decorative strong. Mainly used in toilets, kitchens, television, the background wall, bedroom, walls and so on. And brightly colored, various specifications, can be cut at random, the section neatly.
- Q:What are insulation bricks for? Do not use high-rise buildings on the ah?
- Heat preservation and heat insulation, that depends on the design of the drawing
- Q:What is the price of fireproof insulation material?
- Fire insulation materials are various, different specifications, grades of prices are different, according to market rules, there will be fluctuation, the most commonly used are insulation rock wool, insulation board, insulation bricks, fire blocking materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range