1. Applications and cable specifications of LSZH compound:
Application and cable specification
K1 class irradiation cross-linkable POE insulating compound for nuclear power cables
1E grade K1 class irradiation cross-linkable non flame retardant inside insulation of nuclear power cables
K1 class irradiation cross-linkable low smoke halogen free high flame retardant POE insulating compound for nuclear power cables
1E grade K1 class irradiation cross-linkable non flame retardant outside insulation of nuclear power cables
K1 class irradiation cross-linkable low smoke halogen free high flame retardant POE filling compound for nuclear power cables
1E grade K1 class irradiation cross-linkable high flame retardant filling compound of nuclear power cables
K1 class irradiation cross-linkable low smoke halogen free high flame retardant POE jacket compound for nuclear power cables
1E grade K1 class irradiation cross-linkable high flame retardant jacket of nuclear power cables
K1 class thermoplastic low smoke halogen free high flame retardant POE jacket compound for nuclear power cables
1E grade K1 class thermoplastic high flame retardant jacket of nuclear power cables
2. Description of LSZH compound:
low smoke halogen free flame retardant POE compound for nuclear power cable grade 1E class K1, based on POE resin, is produced and pelletized by special technology, adding special modifier, halogen-free flame retardant, anti-oxidant, crosslinking sensitizer and other special additives.
3. Processing of LSZH compound:
The following temperature(°C) profile of extruder is recommended:
|Type||Processing Equipment||Compression ratio||L/D||Processing temp. °C||Recommended vulcanize temp.|
|Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Head||Die|
|HF111-1||Common rubber extruder||1.1:1~1.5:1||20:1~25:1||90||140||160||165||165||160||10-15 megarad irradiation dosage|
4. Storage and transport of LSZH compound:
Packing: 25kg/bag, PE membrane inside bag and craft outside bag.
Avoiding in direct sunlight and weathering.
Storage place should be clean, cool, dry and ventilated.
5. Properties of LSZH compound:
|Elongation at Break||≥ %||200||150||70||150||150|
|Variation on TS/ EB||≤ %||±25/±25||±30/±30||—||±30/±30||±25/±25|
|Thermal Prolongation 20N/cm2||°C×min||200×15||200×15||—||200×15||—|
|Elongation Under Load||≤ %||175||175||—||175||—|
|Permanent Deformation||≤ %||15||15||—||15||—|
|Volume Resistivity at 20 °C||≥Ω.m||1.0×1015||1.0×1012||—||1.0×1012||1.0×1012|
|Oxygen Index||≥ %||—||30||40||30||30|
|Impact Brittleness Temperature||°C||-30||-30||-15||-30||-30|
|Smoke Density Flaming||≤||—||100||100||100||100|
|Acidity of gases evolved (PH)||≥||4.3||4.3||4.3||4.3||4.3|
|Conductivity of gases evolved||≤μs/cm||10||10||10||10||10|
|Water Absorption Test||°C×h||85×336||85×336||—||70×168||70×168|
|Variation on TS/ EB||≤ %||±40/±40||±40/±40||—||±30/±30||±30/±30|
|Ozone Resistance||No cracking||No cracking||No cracking||No cracking||No cracking|
|Irradiation Test 3300KGy||No cracking||No cracking||No cracking||No cracking||No cracking|
- Q:What is the material of plastic dip?
- Immersion is a plastic coating process, that is, the plastic coating on the substrate (usually metal), such as: our daily clothes racks, pliers handle, scissors on the rubber sleeve, handrails and so on. According to whether need to be heated into hot dip and cold plastic raw materials, in accordance with the dip to points can be divided into liquid dip and dip powder.
- Q:I made of plastic raw materials accessories containing benzene, how to remove the teacher, please enlighten!
- Plastic generally does not contain benzene, ah, only polystyrene, ABS and other plastic molecular structure containing benzene ring, is a high polymer. Benzene is an organic solvent, low molecular substances, boiling point is low, very volatile.
- Q:What material is plastic bag made of?
- Shrinkfilm-- shrink film (Shrinkfilm) is a thermoplastic film that is stretched during production, contracted, and subjected to thermal air treatment or infrared irradiation during use. After heat treatment, the film is wrapped tightly in the package, and the shrinkage force reaches the maximum value in the cooling stage and can be stored for a long time. LDPE-- low density polyethylene (LDPE), low density polyethylene (HDPE), or LDPE, is the most widely used plastic packaging and printing industry in many countries. The specific gravity is 0.92 ~ 0.93, and can float in water. Low crystallinity (60%), under the pressure of 1000 ~ 3000kg/C square meters of bulk polymerization of high pressure polyethylene. At 23 degrees centigrade, the density is about 0.92. It is difficult to roll forming and is suitable for tubular films. Applicable to food packaging, fiber packaging, daily necessities packaging. Degradable plastic bags mark
- Q:What material is best for plastic gears?
- The most commonly used is the POM. It can be made of carbon fiber reinforced, more stable size, of course, can also use high-end engineering plastics, such as: PEEK, SP-1, Teflon, LR, and so on. For different occasions, different characteristics of the use of choice
- Q:What is the difference between EPS plastic particles and PS? What materials are represented?
- PS does not have no foaming agent. It is divided into GPPS (ordinary type) and HIPS (impact type). It is used for injection molding, extrusion, television, telephone shell, cup and so on.The main ingredients are polystyrene.
- Q:What raw materials do plastic color printing plants use?
- PEBOPPOPS film, aluminum film and so on, the ink is usually water-based ink, polypropylene ink, etc., different films with different ink.
- Q:Is the plastic with high melting index good?
- It was established by the American Society for measurement standards (ASTM), a method used to identify plastic properties, according to the DuPont Co (DuPont).
- Q:How to test plastic raw materials?
- Thermal stability test of size and appearance quality. Place the product in a 8020C oven, 24H, and cool down to 2350C (2H). Measure the size of the same measuring point before and after the test, and calculate the percentage change rate. And observe the appearance quality changes, dimensional change rate of <0.2%, appearance is not allowed to have deformation, crack, expansion, surface gray, discoloration and other phenomena.
- Q:What are the raw materials for vest plastic bags?
- Low density polyethylene (PE), or LDPE, is the most widely used plastic packaging and printing industry in many countries. The specific gravity is 0.92 ~ 0.93, and can float in water. Low crystallinity (60%), under the pressure of 1000 ~ 3000kg/C square meters of bulk polymerization of high pressure polyethylene. At 23 degrees centigrade, the density is about 0.92. It is difficult to roll forming and is suitable for tubular films. Applicable to food packaging, fiber packaging, daily necessities packaging.
- Q:Main ingredients and formulations of PPR tubes
- PPR pipe has energy saving, environmental protection, high strength, corrosion resistance, with smooth inner wall has the advantages of scale, construction and easy maintenance, long service life, widely used in building water supply and drainage, urban drainage, city gas, electric power and cable sheath, industrial fluid transportation, agricultural irrigation, industrial and municipal construction industry and the field of agriculture. The PP-R pipe is made of random copolymerized polypropylene and is extruded into tubes to be molded into tubes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range