Tube Head Injection
|Place of Origin:|
Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|After-sales Service Provided:|
Engineers available to service machinery overseas
|BIG shot weight:|
|Packaging Details:||one machine in three 40GP containers|
Product performance and advantages:
1. Servo energy-saving system
Using the servo motor oil electricity composite structure
2. Servo motor high response feature
It costs only 0.05s for servo energy saving injection molding machines to achieve the maximum output, in
comparison with conventional hydraulic injection molding machines. The response speed has been obviously
increased, improving the production efficiency.
3. Unique function
Large colored screen with TFT interface
Full automatic close-loop control
Module design of hardware
Auto-tune PID temperature control
Pc interface USB, PIC, and FLASH…
Curve monitoring and analysis function
K-can data transmission (500Kbit/s)
On-line central monitoring function
LOG-1100S8 Technical parameters
international recognized models
Tjeoretical injection volume
Screw L:D ratio
Screw rotate speed
Space between tie bars
Platen Mix stroke
Hydralic system pressure
Number of temp.conteol
Weight of machine
- Q:Injection molding machine...
- 2. can not take a day except what count how much time yield......49501 / 1 hour yield = production hoursPS: personal experience, or to offer internal injection tube reported capacity of up to 23 hours of production capacity, 24h two classes, each class for half an hour maintenance and machine maintenance time is a must (of course sometimes less capacity of the interface). I used to be in accordance with 22h reported capacity, otherwise delivery can not come out, you hang up, give yourself more room.
- Q:Injection molding machine produced inside the product,
- It is a bit complicated, did not see the kind, generally there are two possible reasons: one is that there may be more humid caused the raw materials, WIP bubbles appear relatively thick, dense and bubble like you; this can be ruled out, there is a lack of a little exhaust design mold. Specific reasons to see objects in order to determine! I wonder if I can help you.
- Q:How to calculate the cost of plastic injection molding 5
- It depends on how much you want to make in a day. First of all, you should calculate the price of the raw material of each product at 7000 yuan / (28 grams of the product and the weight of the material) = the price of the raw material of each product. Then a day can produce many products, said I X, X * = unit price day gross profit, then subtract taxes minus minus minus consumption, the wages of the workers, each product raw material price multiplied by X minus two machine loss = your processing fee for a day to the machine
- Q:What is the injection quantity of injection molding machine?
- when the product is other plastic:M (other) = (1.1~1.3) * (product weight + gating system total weight)M (PS) =1.05*W (other) / P (other)1.05 is PS density unit g/cm3P (other) for other plastic density(formula: P =M/V)
- Q:What does the injection machine do?
- The injection molding machine is the use of plastic processing machinery industry's largest production, not only have a direct injection molding machine a large number of products available, key equipment and composition of injection stretch blow moulding.Injection molding machine, also known as injection molding machine or injection machine. It is a thermoplastic or thermosetting plastic plastic molding mold made of plastic products of all shapes of the main molding equipment
- Q:What do you mean by the number of beers produced by an injection molding machine?
- Hello landlord!In this case, "beer" refers to the products (including nozzles and products) that are taken out after the molding machine has been formed at once. This is usually a 1*1 hole number, a beer products =1 products; if it is 1*2 hole number, then a beer =2 products, and so on, and so on.And if it is two-color machine, then the molding is two times after a beer, the other is the same
- Q:I want to know the injection speed of injection molding machine. What is the specific unit?
- Each model of injection molding machine according to the diameter of the screw, the pressure size is different, its rated speed is not the same. Velocity means the position of the screw moving in unit time. The unit is CM3/S (cubic centimeter / sec).
- Q:What does "120T 140T" mean in an injection machine?
- A, an abbreviation for ounce, is a unit used by the Hongkong industry to distinguish between injection molding machines. In this way, in the domestic commonly known as "T" (ton), "12" equivalent to "160T", the screw diameter of about 32 mm. In general, the injection molding machine of various specifications, there are several specifications of the screw, buyers can choose different screw size according to their uses, the screw diameter may be selected smaller, and the groove depth is also different with a shallow depth. For example, the production of PVC, will be shallow groove.Ann and T conversion is quite troublesome, here only give some common types of control: injection molding machine 4 (50T) 8 sets of injection molding machine 6 (120T) 8 sets of injection molding machine 8 (140T) 5 sets of injection molding machine 12 (160T) 5 sets of injection molding machine 16 (180T) 3 sets of injection molding machine 18 (200T) 4 sets of injection molding machine 24 (250T)
- Q:What is TMC injection molding machine?
- In the nearly thirty years of history not only provides customers with world-class quality products, but also provide perfect technical service, won good reputation in the region has become one of the suppliers in Asia successfully enter the market.In the field of injection molding, "TMC" has almost become synonymous with Asian brands. "Precision, stability, reliability and longevity" is the capital of "TMC" to win foreign markets. In 1994, Guangdong Jiangmen Qing excellent electrical and Mechanical Co., Ltd. as Taiwan Qing industrial Limited by Share Ltd in China's professional factories in China on the ground to take root, germination. In the past ten years, Jiangmen celebrated Taiwan as the best and the advanced technology in the world. It was a challenger, chasing the advanced technology of Europe, America and Japan, so as to perfect and innovate constantly.
- Q:What is the back pressure in the injection molding machine?
- Back pressure: screw back when applied to the rod end of rubber pressure. It can reduce material consumption and bubble phenomenon.A: when the back pressure is adjusted properly, the density of the melt can be increased, the air discharged by the air in the cylinder can be discharged, and the rubber material is compacted, so that the cycle of the beer mould is stable, and the production efficiency is improved.B: back pressure is high, screw speed is slow, the resistance is large, the barrel screw is easily damaged, because the screw friction heat, heat increase in external heating unchanged, will make the temperature rise, the viscosity decreased, resulting in leakage and countercurrent flow, the nozzle is easy to produce salivation phenomenon.C: low back pressure and screw speed is fast, but it is difficult to put the rubber barrel compaction, the particles is not uniform, resulting in flower phenomenon, such as adding toner material will appear in different shades of color.Note: feed back when the screw rotation should be shaped, injection should be straight. 1, can melt inside the barrel compaction, increase density, improve the stability of injection quantity, weight and size of the products.2. The gas in the melt can be extruded to reduce the gas, the inner bubbles and the gloss uniformity of the products. Slow speed screw back, so that melt inside the barrel full plasticizing, mixing and melting toner, color uniformity, avoid product color mixing phenomenon.3, slow speed screw back, so that melt inside the barrel full plasticizing, mixing and melting toner, color uniformity, avoid product color mixing phenomenon.4, appropriately increase the back pressure, can improve the product surface shrinkage and product periphery walk glue situation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range