Hot Sell Brand New Ru Version,Black Notebook Keyboard,Laptop Keyboard Hp Dv7-7000 With Frame
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- Min Order Qty:
- 5 Pieces pc
- Supply Capability:
- 1000 Piece/Pieces per Day pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Hot Sell Brand New RU version,black notebook keyboard,laptop keyboard HP DV7-7000
We specialized on laptop keyboard for most laptop series. our keyboards are high quality with reasonable price. Additionally, our keyboards will be tested before shipping and we guarantee all our keyboards you get will be working well and very usable. By just replacing your broken keyboard, you can make your laptop as good as new - all for a fraction of the cost of buying a new laptop. our laptop keyboards will improve your work efficiency and bring you good mood.
Layout: Original Ru keyboard
Regulatory Approval: CE, UL
Condition: Original and new!
Warranty: 12 months
Remark: Ribbon cable included
Product Introduction:HP DV7-7000 Keyboard is Original/Genuine and new keyboard, manufacturer by Asus, With 12 months warranty for manufacturer's defects and 30-days money-back guarantee on all Laptop Keyboard.
Fit Laptop Models.
For HP DV7-7000 laptop
Laptop keyboard 100% Warranty:
* 100% new high quality laptop keyboard.
* 100% Q.C.of HP DV7-7000 Keyboard .
* Guaranteed to meet or exceed OEM specifications.
* Usually the same business day shipping.
* Shipment may take up to 3-7 business days to arrive.
* Items are usually shipped within one business day of payment receipt.
* Brand new - We NEVER Sell used or refurbished items!
Wide product range:chipset/CPU/laptop keyboard,screen,battery,fan,adapter,DC jack/Repair tools.
Multiple shipping method:DHL,EMS,FEDEX ,UPS,China post, Russian express,etc.
Fast delivery,Excellent follow up service. Your best business partner in laptop parts market.
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
- Q:If I have the same brand and model wireless keyboard that someone else has, will their USB-adapter work with my keyboard?I ask because I lost my USB-adapter for my wireless keyboard and my cousin told me via Facebook that he had the same keyboard but his dog chewed it up. He offered to mail me his USB-adapter.
- yes, if it is the exact same model it will operate on the same frequency.
- Q:I wanted to get some Keyboard Stickers for my laptop, but I don't want to buy them from the internet. I want to buy them fom a store, but I don't know where to go. Does anybody know where I could find some?
- Keyboard stickers? Like to replace that actual letting on your current keyboard? Just get some little stickers from any arts store and make your own.
- Q:everytime i try 2 type 2 letters come up e.g p is ;p and a is #92;aits a laptop keyboard but numbers type and so do letters but on the onscreen keyboardhelp please
- make sure that someone didn't mess with the keys (if you take a pen a slide it under the keys you can pop the key or letter off and flip around the keys) type in on Google under images type keyboard and then blow up the picture. then look at your key board and make sure that they are basically the same if they aren't then take a pen and do as above. if it is a wireless on the bottom you should have a button push it then if you have a wireless mouse then you should have a charging dock so then hit the button on the bottom of the key board then the button on the mouse charger.
- Q:I am a 21 year old female. I have 2 children and going to college part time. I don't get out very much so I wanted to try learning something new to help me stay sane. I was really interested in learning how to play a keyboard. Do you think it is too late to try to learn now? I know a lot of ppl who can play started young. Any tips? Advice?
- It is never too late to learn something new. Look around for some private lessons in your newspaper, craigslist, etc. Or maybe you know someone who can teach you for free? It is going to be an investment, so be ready to cough up the cash. Good luck!
- Q:At start up, the num lock light is on but the keyboard does not type. After holding the shift key a few seconds I can hear the computer beep and then my keyboard is fine. But every now and then the num lock light will not come on at start up and the keyboard won't respond to me holding the shift key either, I have to completely restart the computer.
- Check to make sure the keyboard is connected firmly. Next time the comp doesn't recognize the keyboard at startup try unplugging it and plugging it back in and see if it finds it. Basically your keyboard must initialize on startup and it seems to be failing at that. Normally it's from the USB/PS2 plug being a little loose or a OS error, but sometimes it's a defective keyboard. So try testing another Keyboard out on it and see if that improves the situation any.
- Q:I recently bought a new USB keyboard and installed it successfully. It can type on it without any problems. But when I turn on my computer with only the USB keyboard plugged in, it tells me that a keyboard is not detected, and makes me turn off the comp. I have to plug in my old keyboard that connects to the back of my processor with a purple plug for the computer to work.Is there a way for me to turn on my computer with only the USB keyboard plugged in? I'm pretty sure the keyboard is recognized by my computer.
- You have an older computer whose BIOS does not recognize the USB keyboard at boot time. It still expects the old PS/2 keyboard to be present. However, once the OS loads, it speaks USB just fine and the keyboard works. If you can find an old PS/2 keyboard, try using it to go into the CMOS settings to find a setting that tells the BIOS to use a USB keyboard. It might not have such an option, but it's worth checking. Otherwise, you may be stuck with begging an old keyboard from somebody and hiding it under the desk :) --N.
- Q:I was watching this show called room raiders and the raider used a virtual keyboard on the guys computer. Does anybody know where to get one.
- On–Screen Keyboard is a utility that displays a virtual keyboard on the computer screen that allows people with mobility impairments to type data by using a pointing device or joystick. To run the On-Screen Keyboard in Windows XP: * On the Start menu, point to All Programs. * Point to Accessories. * Point to Accessibility. * Select On–Screen Keyboard. To run the On-Screen Keyboard in Windows Vista: * Open the Ease of Access Center by selecting Start. * Control Panel. * Ease of Access. * Ease of Access Center. * Under Quick access to common tools, select Start On-Screen Keyboard.
- Q:FN? Computer? Keyboard? Confused
- FN stands for function. It is used simultaneous with other keys.
- Q:i just put xp on my other computer and i got the drivers for everything except for the keyboard i cant find it anywhere????????
- Agreed okorder
- Q:I recently purchased a wireless keyboard for my iMac computer. and my old wired keyboard had the keyboard shortcuts-meaning F1-the birghtness would work when pressing on the key. or F7, F8, F9, F10, F11, F12 would work for my iTunes when I have music playing. Now that i have this new wireless keyboard when i press the brightness key, nothing happens. when i press F7 the replay key for iTunes nothing happens, when i press F8 it takes me to spaces. i tried to go to system preferences keyboard go to keyboard shortcuts try and change stuff but its all screwed up. how do i change it so that all the F1's-F12s or any other key is back to the way it was on my wired keyboard? i tried to look it up on google and forums but i havent found anything that made it work!PLEASE HELP!
- If it is a wireless Mac keyboard, then everything should be working. Just go to the keyboard section and set everything to the default settings. If it is not a Mac keyboard, check the website to see if there are new drivers for it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like