Hot Rolled IPE and IPEAA Beams Grade Q235 Steel I-Beams
OKorder is offering high quality Hot Rolled Steel I-Beams at great prices with worldwide shipping. Our supplier is a world-class manufacturer of steel, with our products utilized the world over. OKorder annually supplies products to European, North American and Asian markets. We provide quotations within 24 hours of receiving an inquiry and guarantee competitive prices.
Hot Rolled Steel I-Beams are ideal for structural applications and are widely used in the construction of buildings and bridges, and the manufacturing, petrochemical, and transportation industries.
OKorder's Steel I-Beams are durable, strong, and resist corrosion.
· Premium quality
· Prompt delivery & seaworthy packing (30 days after receiving deposit)
· Corrosion resistance
· Can be recycled and reused
· Mill test certification
· Professional Service
· Competitive pricing
Manufacture: Hot rolled
Grade: Q195 – 235
Certificates: ISO, SGS, BV, CIQ
Length: 6m – 12m, as per customer request
Chinese Standard (H*W*T)
Light I (H*W*T)
Light II (H*W*T)
- Q:Are all the steel girders H?
- When the width is large or the load is relatively large, besides the H type steel beam, it is more common to use the box girder.
- Q:Why is it that the steel pile is low in cost and easy to construct, and it can be changed when there is an obstacle
- Application and application range of H steel:Beams and columns in industrial and civil building steel structures.Steel structure bearing support for industrial structure.Steel pile and support structure for underground engineering.Petrochemical, power and other industrial equipment structure.
- Q:How can the steel posts of different types of H steel be butted?
- The same type of H steel, steel column butt joint, bolted or welded joint or all welded joints.
- Q:H steel or I-beam, which bearing good?
- The length of the I-beam is small and the height is big. It can only bear the force in one direction. H steel is deep in groove and big in thickness and can bear two directions of force.
- Q:Hot rolled H section steel
- The flange width, lateral stiffness.The bending capacity, than the beam about 5%-10%.The two flange surfaces parallel to each other makes the connection, convenient manufacture and installation.We compared with welded I-beam with low cost, high precision, small residual stress, without expensive welding and weld testing, saving the cost of steel production is about 30%.The same section under load. The structure of hot rolled H steel than the traditional steel structure weight 15%-20%.We compared with the concrete structure, the structure of hot rolled H steel can be increased by 6% of the area, and the structure to reduce weight 20% to 30%, reducing the internal force of structure design.The H type steel can be processed into T type steel honeycomb beam can be formed by the combination of all kinds of section form, design and production greatly satisfy the engineering demand.
- Q:What's the quota for finished H - shaped steel sleeve?
- This question is really not easy to answer, the previous set of quotas also encountered this problem
- Q:H steel compared with ordinary steel on the end what are the advantages and disadvantages?
- H steel is a kind of steel is very common, because there are many advantages of H steel, so in many areas have applied to H steel, the demand is gradually increased, the production of H type steel manufacturers also began to rise, the corresponding H type steel prices in some ways there will be some differences.
- Q:What are the specifications for H steel HW, HB, HN?
- HN is H steel with a flange width ratio greater than or equal to 2; used mainly for beams and I-beam purposes, equivalent to HN.
- Q:What's the difference between welded H - section steel and high frequency welded H - section steel and hot rolled H section steel?
- Specification and material. When the hot-rolled H steel can fully replace welding of H steel, and the former than the latter to ensure quality. In general, in the structural design of high-rise buildings, should adopt the hot-rolled H steel, steel portal frame of light steel plant, selection of welding H steel with variable cross-section steel index is better, but the project cost can not save much, the reason is that the processing capacity of hot-rolled H steel is smaller, shorter duration, if the calculation of the comprehensive economic benefits (including the project put into use), play a decisive role in the period under the condition of optional hot-rolled H steel, but when the time limit for not strict or some image project, is in line with the principle of conservation of resources selection of welding H steel.
- Q:How to control the welding deformation made of H steel
- H steel is a new type of economical construction steel. H type steel cross section shape is reasonable in economy, good mechanical properties, rolling each point on the extended section is uniform, small internal stress, compared with the ordinary beam, a section modulus, light weight, saving advantages of metal, can make the building structure to reduce 30-40%; and because of its inner and outer legs parallel leg end is right, assembled into components, welding, riveting work can save up to 25%. Often used in large capacity requirements, large cross section stability, such as buildings, high-rise buildings, as well as bridges, ships, lifting transport machinery, equipment foundation, support, foundation piles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range