Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel Coil for Construction
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 25 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Packing:At buyer′s requirement
Production Capacity:50,000 mt/year
Commodity: Hot dipped galvanized steel coil
Size: Thickness: 0.20mm to 1.2mm; Width: 500mm to 820mm
Surface finish: Regular spangle; Small spangle
Surface treatment: Chromated passivation
Zinc coating: Z08, Z12, Z18
Packing: Mill's standard packing for exporting
Usage: used in the industries such as construction ,cold rolling forming and electro mechanics manufacturing, household electric appliance manufacturing and etc
Standard adopted: GB/T2518-1998;Also we supply such steel strips according to JIS,ASTM standard to meet users'requirements.
Steel grade: Q195,Q195L,SPCC(Other material require agreement )
Equivalent standard: JIS G3302 1998 or ASTM A653M/A924M 1998
Price Terms: FOB, CIF Term
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C at sight
Delivery: 15 days after receiving your valid L/C/down payment
Acceptable payment term and way?
T/T,L/C, T/T + L/C, D/P
Acceptable price term
FOB CNF CIF DDU CPT
Do you accept OA payment terms?
Yes, sure, but it normally depending on the order value
Do you have QC team?
Yeah, sure, our QC team is very important, they will keep the qualitycontrol for our products.
What is the validity of your quotation?
Normally 7 days.
What is your advantage?
24 hour quick response /Customer oriented/ Credit foremost/ Top quality Excellent
What is your acceptable payment term?
- Q:This problem has puzzled me for a long time i always think about why stranded people on islands cant make a proper civilization and i always think it comes down to the ability to work metal. But its not like they could make a steel smelter/furnace out of sand...they would need an older one to use to make the new one...where the hell did the first one come from then????
- originally steel was made by hand- by hammering an iron ingot (easily obtained from turf iron), heating it in coal (allows the carbon to penetrate the iron) then folding it and hammering it again- several hundred times. with each such procedure the iron absorbs more carbon and becomes steel of course steel smelters made this process simpler- but then you can't get damascene steel out of a smelter... the island civilisations could make smelters out of clay. But finding clay or iron ore on a coral island would be a forlorn task
- Q:ive made lots of knives but they are dark and not shiny. how do i polish a knife and make it shiny
- If the steel knife is dark and not mirror-shiny, then it is probably carbon steel and not stainless steel. If they are carbon steel, then you cannot polish it to a mirror finish - sorry. If there's any rust on them, you can use a very-fine grit sandpaper to remove. Do not put carbon steel knives in the dishwasher, and dry them thoroughly after hand-washing. For long-term storage (meaning you don't plan to use the knife within the next few weeks), wipe the blade a bit with some mineral oil, then store the blade portion of the knife in a plastic bag.
- Steel coils are used in the manufacturing of body reinforcements by being shaped and welded to form sturdy structural components, such as pillars, beams, and frames, that provide strength and rigidity to the vehicle's body structure.
- Q:What's the difference between hot rolled coil and hot-rolled carbon thin steel coil?
- Hot rolled coil is used for continuous casting slab or as raw material, after reheating furnace heating, descaling into the roughing mill of high pressure water, roughing material by cutting head, tail, and then enter the finishing mill, the implementation of the computer controlled rolling, after finishing through the laminar cooling (computer controlled cooling rate and coiling) reel, a straight hair volume. Hair straightenerrollhead, tail tongue shapeand thefishtail shape, thickness, width of poor accuracy, edgehaswavy, folding, tower and other defects. The volume is heavy. (general management industry likes to use. )
- Steel coils are used in the production of wind turbines to manufacture the tower, nacelle, and other structural components. The coils are processed and shaped to form the required sections, which are then assembled and integrated to create the framework and support structure for the wind turbine. The high strength and durability of steel make it an ideal material for withstanding the demanding conditions and loads experienced by wind turbines.
- The main steel coil producing countries are China, Japan, India, the United States, and Russia.
- Steel coils are used in various industries for their durability and versatility. They are commonly used in automotive, construction, and manufacturing industries for making structures, machinery, and appliances. Steel coils are also utilized in the energy sector for producing power generation equipment and in the transportation industry for making ships and railcars. Overall, steel coils play a significant role in providing strength and reliability in a wide range of industrial applications.
- Q:7850kg/cu.m density is typical for all type of steel? like reibar, I- beam and so on
- 90% of the steels used today are plain mild carbon steels consisting of iron with less than 1% carbon content and as such have a density of about 7750 kg/cubic meter. Some special steels which have a significant percentage of alloying elements such as chrome or manganese or other elements will have greater density bringing the steel up to about 8000 kg / cubic meter. There are a greater many factors influencing the exact density of a steel. Even for steels of exactly the same content of iron , carbon and other alloying elements, there may be a difference ( very small mind you ) in density due to work hardening. The difference in this case is due to movement of dislocations which become locked in the grain boundaries and this forms a more dense crystal structure. For this same reason, the theoretical density of steel (which does not take into account dislocations) is greater than the measured density of steel.
- Q:How do we use steel ?plesase answer, its for homework xxx
- This Site Might Help You. RE: How do we use steel ? How do we use steel ? plesase answer, its for homework xxx
- Yes, steel coils are typically resistant to rust and corrosion due to their protective coating or treatment that prevents the steel from coming into direct contact with moisture or oxygen.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like