Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel Coil for Constructions
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 25 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Packing:At buyer′s requirement
Production Capacity:50,000 mt/year
Commodity: Hot dipped galvanized steel coil
Size: Thickness: 0.20mm to 1.2mm; Width: 500mm to 820mm
Surface finish: Regular spangle; Small spangle
Surface treatment: Chromated passivation
Zinc coating: Z08, Z12, Z18
Packing: Mill's standard packing for exporting
Usage: used in the industries such as construction ,cold rolling forming and electro mechanics manufacturing, household electric appliance manufacturing and etc
Standard adopted: GB/T2518-1998;Also we supply such steel strips according to JIS,ASTM standard to meet users'requirements.
Steel grade: Q195,Q195L,SPCC(Other material require agreement )
Equivalent standard: JIS G3302 1998 or ASTM A653M/A924M 1998
Price Terms: FOB, CIF Term
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C at sight
Delivery: 15 days after receiving your valid L/C/down payment
Acceptable payment term and way?
T/T,L/C, T/T + L/C, D/P
Acceptable price term
FOB CNF CIF DDU CPT
Do you accept OA payment terms?
Yes, sure, but it normally depending on the order value
Do you have QC team?
Yeah, sure, our QC team is very important, they will keep the qualitycontrol for our products.
What is the validity of your quotation?
Normally 7 days.
What is your advantage?
24 hour quick response /Customer oriented/ Credit foremost/ Top quality Excellent
What is your acceptable payment term?
- There are several different methods of coil welding for steel coils, including resistance welding, laser welding, and induction welding. Resistance welding involves applying pressure and passing an electrical current through the coils to create a weld. Laser welding utilizes a high-powered laser beam to melt and fuse the edges of the coils together. Induction welding involves using electromagnetic fields to heat and fuse the coils. Each method has its own advantages and is chosen based on the specific requirements of the application.
- The safety regulations for handling steel coils typically include wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), such as gloves, safety glasses, and steel-toed boots. Additionally, workers are often required to receive proper training on safe lifting techniques and use of equipment, as well as understanding the weight and dimensions of the coils being handled. It is important to ensure a clear and organized work area, secure stacking and storage practices, and the use of appropriate lifting equipment, such as cranes or forklifts, to minimize the risk of accidents, injuries, and damage to the coils or surrounding infrastructure.
- Q:so what is stronger tempered steel Blade or carbon steel Blade? a Machete made of those i said above what will last longer,what can cut better,which will will shatter first.
- 1. all steel blades are tempered, whether they are high carbon blades or low carbon blades. 2. It depends on what kind of steel they are made from. So im going to answer this question, using the following qualifications. 440A stainless steel 440C stainless steel - high carbon. The higher the carbon level, the more brittle a blade becomes. But the higher the carbon level, will increase a steel’s wear resistance , meaning it will have a better edge retention 2. They both will work well. Pros's / Con's The 440C blades will need less sharpening, but are harder to sharpen The 4401 blades will need to be sharpened more, but are far easier to resharpen. So it basically comes down to where you will be using them and how you will be using them. If your gonna be out in the middle of the jungle and stopping for the night, then the high carbon blade would probably be better, you use it all day, resharpen it at night. If your gonna be cutting brush, tobbaco, etc on your land, then the 440A would be better, because you can take a couple of min's to resharpen it often
- Q:I want to purchase a set of knives made of carbon steel and want to be able to store them on a magnetic knife strip for handy access, I just wasn't sure if this alloy would stick to a magnet????Thanks
- Yes, carbon steels are magnetic. In fact, some stainless steel knives are magnetic as well. Some stainless steel alloys are naturally magnetic and some become magnetic when they are deformed by forging or rolling (check out a deep drawn SS sink and explore where it is magnetic and where it isn't). Depending on the details, some carbon steels can be made harder than the stainless steel typically used for knives (440 alloy) but the carbon steel knives are very much more likely to suffer corrosion. hope this helps
- Yes, steel coils can be coated with zinc through a process known as galvanization.
- Q:steel welding with ms steel iron
- Welding austenitic stainless steels to carbon and low alloy steels are established methods in the process and construction industries. Dissimilar metal welds involving stainless steels can be done using most full fusion weld methods, including TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) and MIG (Metal Inert Gas). Weld procedures using filler (consumable) enable better control of joint corrosion resistance and mechanical properties. In selecting the weld filler, the joint is considered as being stainless, rather than the carbon steel. Over-alloyed fillers are used to avoid dilution of the alloying elements in the fusion zone of the parent stainless steel.
- Q:Some stainless steel products are as shiny as chrome. Can all/most stainless steel be polished to a chrome like luster.
- depends on the amount on nickel used in the manufacturing but mostly yes
- The common thickness tolerances for steel coils usually range from +/- 0.001 to +/- 0.005 inches, depending on the specific industry standards and customer requirements.
- Steel coils are used in the manufacturing of construction formwork to create the framework and support structures needed for pouring concrete. The steel coils are typically shaped and cut into various sections to form the desired shape and size of the formwork. These coils provide strength, durability, and stability, ensuring that the formwork can withstand the weight and pressure of the concrete during the construction process.
- There are several types of steel coil surface protection methods, including oiling, painting, galvanizing, and applying protective films. These methods help prevent corrosion, rusting, and damage to the steel surface during storage, transportation, and processing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like