Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Coil for Buildings
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 20 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Packing:At buyer′s requirement
Production Capacity:50,000 mt/year
Commodity: Hot dipped galvanized steel coil
Size: Thickness: 0.20mm to 1.2mm; Width: 500mm to 820mm
Surface finish: Regular spangle; Small spangle
Surface treatment: Chromated passivation
Zinc coating: Z08, Z12, Z18
Packing: Mill's standard packing for exporting
Usage: used in the industries such as construction ,cold rolling forming and electro mechanics manufacturing, household electric appliance manufacturing and etc
Standard adopted: GB/T2518-1998;Also we supply such steel strips according to JIS,ASTM standard to meet users'requirements.
Steel grade: Q195,Q195L,SPCC(Other material require agreement )
Equivalent standard: JIS G3302 1998 or ASTM A653M/A924M 1998
Price Terms: FOB, CIF Term
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C at sight
Delivery: 15 days after receiving your valid L/C/down payment
Acceptable payment term and way?
T/T,L/C, T/T + L/C, D/P
Acceptable price term
FOB CNF CIF DDU CPT
Do you accept OA payment terms?
Yes, sure, but it normally depending on the order value
Do you have QC team?
Yeah, sure, our QC team is very important, they will keep the qualitycontrol for our products.
What is the validity of your quotation?
Normally 7 days.
What is your advantage?
24 hour quick response /Customer oriented/ Credit foremost/ Top quality Excellent
What is your acceptable payment term?
- Q:I am looking for steel. I need a lot.
- Not sure what the question is. Oh...and this isn't a place for classified ads.
- Steel coils are protected against corrosion through various methods such as applying protective coatings like zinc, aluminum, or polymer, or using a process called galvanization where the coils are coated with a layer of zinc. Additionally, storing the coils in a controlled environment with low humidity and proper ventilation also helps prevent corrosion.
- The dimensions of steel coils vary depending on factors such as the specific type of steel, the intended use, and industry standards. Generally, steel coils can range in width from a few inches to several feet, with thicknesses typically ranging from a fraction of an inch to several millimeters. The inner diameter of a steel coil can also vary, with common sizes being 20 inches and 24 inches. Ultimately, the dimensions of steel coils are determined by the specific needs and requirements of the end user.
- Q:What bike companies make the best Steel Road bikes?
- Giant brand road bikes
- Q:I need to know which cookware set is better. We are trying to get rid of the ones we have here. They are Teflon. I have heard that stainless steel (aluminum) and hard Ionized are good, but which is the best one.
- Hard anodized generally refers to aluminum that has had a specific surface treatment. The benefit of aluminum is that it's a better conductor of heat than stainless, so it will heat up faster, depending on thickness. It's also lighter than steel, if that matters to you. As far as stainless steel, it all depends on the quality of the steel and of the construction. Some pots and pans are made from cheap grades of stainless which can suffer from corrosion problems. Though this shouldn't affect the taste of the food, only the appearance of the pan. Companies making bargain products may also skimp on materials by making the metal thinner; this causes hot-spots when cooking, In the case of skillets, thinner materials are more likely to warp over time. Stainless steel is generally stronger and tougher than aluminum- less likely to dent. Thought again, strength also depends on thickness. A good quality stainless pan is hard to beat in terms of durability, these things can last several lifetimes. On the other hand so will a good quality aluminum one.
- Q:steel of beam has been rusted ,how can i repair it?
- The rust needs to be removed by what ever means works best for your situation.. Often a twisted wire wheel on a 4 1/2 angle grinder works quickly... a hand wire brush may work well for you, or just plain sandpaper and a LOT of elbow grease (hard work) will remove the rust. From there, a coat of primer paint made for steel. Any hardware store in your area would have such a primer, in quart cans or spray cans. Once that is dry (a good 24 hours for most formulations), you can spray or brush paint the beam most any color you wish.. I've had very good luck with acrylic enamel paints for such projects.. IF your steel is badly pitted, you should consider getting it inspected to insure it will still hold up or support what ever it was installed to do. If you want a smooth finish, once the rust removal is done, you can fill in the dips and pock marks with an auto body filler (Bondo is one brand name)... It comes in 2 parts (the main filler and a hardener) that are mixed well and used to fill in the holes and divits with a plastic spreader.. Once hard (in a few minutes with most brands of filler), sanding with sandpaper and a sanding block will smooth out the finish very nicely. From there, the same primer mentioned above and paint will finish up your project... Hope this helps some... Good Luck!
- Steel coils are essential in the automotive manufacturing sector as they are used to produce various components such as body parts, frames, and suspension systems. The high strength and durability of steel coils make them ideal for ensuring the safety and structural integrity of vehicles. Additionally, steel coils are easily moldable, allowing manufacturers to create complex shapes and designs, contributing to the overall aesthetics and functionality of automobiles.
- Steel coils commonly have quality issues including surface defects, dimensional variations, mechanical property variations, coating issues, internal defects, edge issues, and coil set or camber. These issues can impact the appearance, performance, processing, and suitability of the final product. To maintain quality, manufacturers employ rigorous inspection, testing, and adherence to industry standards and specifications.
- To ensure accurate tracking and handling of steel coils throughout their journey, various methods are employed to label and identify them. The labeling and identification process typically consists of the following steps: 1. Initial Marking: At the outset, the manufacturer's name or logo is affixed to the steel coil, enabling easy identification of the producing company. 2. Unique Identification Number: A distinct identification number, commonly known as a coil number, is assigned to each steel coil. This number is often engraved or imprinted on the surface of the coil and serves the purpose of tracking and managing inventory. 3. Specifications of Size and Weight: Labels indicating the size and weight specifications of the steel coils are attached. This information aids in determining the coil's dimensions and weight capacity, ensuring appropriate handling and transportation arrangements. 4. Indication of Grade and Material: The labeling typically includes information about the grade and material composition of the steel coil. This essential data offers insights into the properties and quality of the steel, guaranteeing its correct utilization in manufacturing processes. 5. Heat or Lot Number: Steel coils may also bear a heat or lot number, which denotes the production batch from which the coil originated. This information contributes to traceability and quality control, simplifying identification in the event of any issues or defects. 6. Barcodes or QR Codes: Many steel coils now feature barcodes or QR codes that can be scanned using automated systems. These codes contain all pertinent information about the coil, streamlining data capture and management throughout the supply chain. Proper labeling and identification of steel coils are of utmost importance for efficient logistics management, inventory control, and quality assurance. By implementing these identification methods, manufacturers, distributors, and end-users can effortlessly track, handle, and utilize steel coils in a secure and productive manner.
- The environmental considerations associated with steel coil production include the extraction of raw materials, such as iron ore and coal, which can lead to habitat destruction and air/water pollution. The manufacturing process involves energy-intensive operations and emissions of greenhouse gases, contributing to climate change. Waste generated during production, such as slag and dust, can also have negative impacts on the environment if not properly managed. Additionally, the transportation of steel coils over long distances can result in carbon emissions and increase the overall environmental footprint of the product.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like