high-speed centrifugal pump is composed of pump casing, blade wheel and its axle, bearing and its cooling and lubricating unit, bearing seal, chevron pre-seal of blade wheel between blade wheel andfront end cover, post-seal of blade wheel between blade wheel and its axle, and the seal for water outlet of blade wheel. It features that said seals form a combination of non-contact seal composed of spiral blocking pump and shielded spiral pump with contact-type mechanical seal to obtain excellent seal of blade wheel.
- Q:JMC 462Q engine does not go to the cylinder head, where is the oil pump located?
- Open the cover, find the path to head road oil cylinder, a simple way is to start the machine, idling, if the normal, a little while the oil will flow out from the oil, and then find what fault cylinder pad or cylinder head.
- Q:How does the oil pump affect the car?
- The state machine does not pump oil pump under high speed 10 minutes out of small tile damage, 15 minutes of crankshaft surface damage. More than 1 hours, damaged cylinder damaged.
- Q:Does the car pump have a strainer?
- The oil pump has no filter core, only filter screen, the oil is preliminarily filtered, and the oil filter is used to filter the oil again
- Q:How do I check if the oil pump is working properly?
- Oil pump directly linked engine, engine transfer pump is also transferred, the work is normal to see the pressure, the pressure is insufficient, the oil lamp will light, will alarm.
- Q:How much does the engine oil pump service cost?
- Hello, dear, now the possibility of maintenance is very small, basically the replacement, as to the price should see what the car, different car prices are not the same
- Q:What are the markings on the fuel pump and the oil pump? They can be recognized at once
- This question is a bit wonderful to say, petrol pump is generally the only plastic pump heart is generally car iron sight to see and open the oil pump in the engine oil pan on the oil pan general can see are generally open Aluminum Alloy.
- Q:Why is the Honda engine oil pump so big? What's the function of the other parts?
- Hello, here is the balance shaft.
- Q:Single cylinder diesel engine crank bearing lock replacement, cause oil pump wear, replacement
- Is the cylinder piston because the crankshaft is also affected by tile, cylinder piston also pulled, so underpowered
- Q:What about the balance shaft of the automobile engine oil pump? How much does it cost to fix?
- Only replacement at about 7-8 or so. Thank you
- Q:What is the function of the oil pump?
- Beat the oil onto the machine that needs lubrication
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average