Specifications / Features of High-Quality Gas Cylinder
The company producsts including seamless steel gas cylinder
for industry and medical gas use. We can make cylinder
apply to standard of DOT3AA, JIS8241, EN1964,
ISO9809,GB5099, KSB6210. We also produce cylinder with
certificate of CCS,BV, LLODY'S, ABS.
Standard of High-Quality Gas Cylinder
Nominal Diameter: 219/232/267/279/325(mm)
Water Capacity: 20-80(L)
Nominal Height: 815-1780(mm)
Nominal Weight: 30.5-103(kg)
Service Pressure: 15/20(MP)
Wall Thickness: 4.7-7.0(mm)
- Q:The difference between 12Cr1MoVG alloy steel tube and 15CrMo
- 12Cr1MoVG is a kind of material for alloy tubes. The main purpose is to make the steel structure in the boiler, the use temperature of 580 degrees, requiring high temperature resistance steel plate, durable strength, steel plate in the normalized and tempered state delivery. 12Cr1MoV alloy tube is based on high quality carbon structural steel. It is appropriate to add one or more alloy elements to improve the mechanical properties, toughness and hardenability of steel.
- Q:What is the difference between galvanized iron pipe and galvanized steel pipe? Or called different, in fact, is referred to as galvanized pipe?
- Just name different, all refers to GB/T 3091-2015 "low pressure fluid transport welding pipe" contained in the galvanized pipe.Galvanized pipe means zinc plated, suitable for water, air, heating, steam and gas and other low pressure fluid conveying straight welded steel pipe, longitudinal submerged arc welding (SAWL) steel pipe and spiral seam submerged arc welding (SAWH) steel pipe.
- Q:What does "spiral welded steel pipe" DN325*10 mean?
- Spiral welded steel pipe with nominal diameter of 325mm and wall thickness of 10mm
- Q:What quota is reserved for buried DN20 steel pipe?
- If it is reserved for embedded pipe pre buried steel waterproof casing, set of waterproof casing steel production and installation is to set the quota items, if the outdoor installation of welded steel pipe buried steel casing pre quota items, if it is a reserved hole, then there is no need to set the quota items.
- Q:Difference between cold rolled steel pipe and common steel pipe
- 1, from the dimension accuracy above, cold-rolled steel pipe size is good, high precision2. from the outward appearance, the surface of cold-rolled steel pipe is bright, and the surface of hot rolled steel pipe has obvious oxide skin or red rust
- Q:Difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe
- Seamless steel tubes are made of high quality carbon or alloy steel. They are hot-rolled and cold-rolled (drawn).The welded pipe is rolled into the steel tubular to sew or spiral seam welded in the manufacturing method, and is divided into low pressure fluid delivery with welded steel pipe, spiral welded steel pipe, welded steel pipe, welded pipe roll etc..
- Q:Are galvanized steel tubes the same as degaussing steel tubes?
- Degaussing steel tubeThe degaussing method specifies the following demagnetization in the established process document
- Q:How big is the seamless steel tube of DN50?
- DN refers to the nominal diameter, the outer diameter is 60.3mm
- Q:Is the diameter of the steel tube indicated by the outer diameter by the wall thickness or by the inside diameter by the wall thickness?
- Seamless steel pipe specifications are: outer diameter, wall thickness, material. Three of these reflect its main features.Welding pipe specifications are: nominal diameter (internal diameter), galvanized or non plated
- Q:Who knows what is the difference between double submerged arc welded pipe and longitudinal submerged arc welding?
- Double submerged arc welding should be for spot welding and single side welding, they are straight line welds, but double submerged arc welding seam is more beautiful and fine.
After more than a decade’s construction and development, we have taken a leading position in seamless steel tube industry in China. In the year 2007, it awarded Famous-brand product Certificate. Besides, we have been named as excellent supplier of Qualified Products by our customers for several times.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe; Southeast Asia; etc.
||API 5L；API 5CT；API Q1；ISO/TS29001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 450,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range