The Process Line of High Hardness No Broken Forged Grinding Ball Made In China In Top Quality
RAW MATERIALS → CUTTING → STOVE → FORGING → TRANSFER MACHINE → QUENCHING → HEAT TREATMENT → DIMENSION TESE →PACKING →TRANSPORTATION OR SEA FREIGHT
Chemical Elements of High Hardness No Broken Forged Grinding Ball Made In China In Top Quality
Specification and Hardness of High Hardness No Broken Forged Grinding Ball Made In China In Top Quality
Weight of signal forging
Ball in average
Number of piece of
one ton forging ball
Application fields of High Hardness No Broken Forged Grinding Ball Made In China In Top Quality
1).Metal mines 2).Cement plants 3).Power station 4).Chemical industry
- Q:What is normalizing, annealing, tempering, quenching? What is the difference between forging parts and casting parts?
- The aim is to make the grain fine and distribute the carbide evenly. The difference between normalizing and annealing is that normalizing cooling rate is slightly faster than annealing cooling rate, so normalizing structure is finer than annealing structure, and its mechanical properties are also improved. In addition, normalizing furnace cooling does not occupy equipment and has higher productivity. Therefore, normalizing may be used instead of annealing as much as possible. The main application areas of normalizing are as follows: for low carbon steel, after normalizing, the hardness is slightly higher than that of annealing, and the toughness is better. It can be used as the pretreatment of cutting. Used for medium carbon steel, instead of quenching and tempering, as the final heat treatment, or as an induction heating method before surface hardening. Used for tool steel, bearing steel, carburizing steel, etc., it can eliminate or restrain the formation of network carbide, so as to obtain the good organization of spheroidizing annealing. For cast steel, the microstructure can be refined and the machinability can be improved. Used for large forgings, which can be used as final heat treatment, so as to avoid larger cracking tendency during quenching.
- Q:How can the casting be plated with ordinary zinc plating? The coating is too thin and requires 0.08 thickness
- Hot galvanizing doesn't seem to workThe zinc layer is 275g/ square meters of material coating is 0.019mm (mm), up to 0.08 thick.
- Q:Lathe processing stainless steel casting parts to use what type of tool, the speed into the amount of how much tool angle
- Processing stainless steel materials, you can use YG class tools, such as YG8, YG8N. The tool geometric parameters g0=15 degrees to 18 degrees, a0=6 degrees to 8 degrees, kr=75 degrees, ls=-5 degrees to -8 degrees; cutting amount is Vc=43 m/min, ap=0.3 to 0.5 mm, f=0.16mm/r.
- Q:What are the casting parts used to test shrinkage holes?
- 2. x ray. This method can do nondestructive testing, but the cost is higher. Generally, high castings are required.
- Q:What should I pay attention to when designing a casting structure?
- 1 of the casting in metal mold cooling was faster than sand, metal type and let, thus casting in metal mold casting, casting stress generated in the ratio of sand casting to crack tendency is also large, but also prone to misrun and cold lap, white (for casting casting). Defect. Usually: (1) in the prevention of metal casting casting crack aspect should pay attention to the following problems: the structure of A in wall thickness, wall transition and connection to the ease, corner fillet appropriate requirements such as should be more strict than sand casting; B should be connected vertically connected with the wall to tilt C; for the weak parts of the structure should be set to strengthen ribs, bosses, to prevent casting; D should minimize the obstacle free shrinkage of the boss, casting rib, flange and other prominent part; E in the casting arrangement of ribs, but also should consider its influence on the casting shrinkage.
- Q:Does anyone know how to make precise casting parts for aerospace or manufacturers of single and small quantities of automotive parts and components, mainly in Beijing, Tianjin and Tangshan?
- List of China's military enterprises list of ten major military groupsChina Nuclear Industry Construction Group CorporationChina Aerospace Science and Technology CorporationChina Aerospace Science and Engineering CorporationChina Aviation Industry CorporationChina Aviation Industry Corporation IiChina State Shipbuilding CorporationcsicChina North Industries Group CorporationChina South Industries Group CorporationChina National Nuclear CorporationKey military enterprisesShipbuilding industry:China State Shipbuilding Corporation (South ship group), (China Shipping Group)China Shipbuilding Industry Corp (North Ship group), (China Shipbuilding Industry)Guangzhou Shipyard International Limited by Share Ltd (GSI)Jiangnan Heavy Industry Limited by Share Ltd (Jiangnan Heavy Industry)Nuclear industry:China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC)China Nuclear Industry Construction Group Corporation
- Q:Can the casting part be phosphating with the phosphating solution of the pickling board?
- If it is Phosphating for painting, it is not necessary, because the surface of the casting is rough and can be firmly bonded with the paint film.
- Q:Tolerance standard for casting parts
- Our country has a national standard for casting tolerance levels. This national standard applies to you in malleable iron, grey cast iron, and ductile iron.
- Q:The casting defects of pores, trachoma how to repair?
- If the repair after the high temperature resistance, choose LT737 high temperature repair agent.
- Q:Heat treatment process and purpose of casting parts
- Methods: artificial aging or natural aging (also called normalization) treatment.Artificial aging: heating to 2-3 Baidu, it is best to apply mechanical vibration, and maintain a period of time.
Milling Queen was founded in 2012, located in Hushi Town, Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province. Our company is next to the beautiful Yangzi River and the China first village-Huaxi Village. It is about 2km distance from expressway, 8 km from the Changjiang port, 60km from the Wuxi International Airport with convenient traffic extending all directions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province, China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||South America; Oceania; Eastern Europe; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port; Tianjin Port; Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish; Portuguese; Russian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding Ball; Grinding Rod; Cylpeb; Grinding Media; Ball Mill Ball
|Product Price Range