1. Widely used in steel smelting works,precision castings as carbon raisers;
2. used in foundries as modifying agent to increase the quantities of speroidal graphite or improve the structure of gray iron casting thus upgrade the class of gray iron casting ;
3. reducing agent/reductant in chemical industries;
4. refractory materials ,etc
Quick Details of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
Place of Origin:China mainland
Shape:Spherical graphite powder
High Carbon Low Sulphur Graphite Petroleum Coke/GPC:
It is made of calcined petroleum coke.Put the calcined petroleum coke in the graphitizing furnace,after graphitization processing technology been made.
Specifications of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
|F.C(min%)||S(max%)||N(max%)||V.M(max%)||Ash (max%)||Moisture (max%)|
Usage/Applications of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
Used as an additive for raising carbon to correct levels in the manufacture of ductile,
Used in the manufacture of steel in steel mills.
Cast and synthetic irons.
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging:According to customers' request
Delivery:As soon as possible
- Q:Purpose of using coke in iron making raw materials
- It can capture the oxygen atoms in iron oxide or magnetic iron oxide to form carbon dioxide. The reaction equation is as follows:3C+2 (Fe2O3) = ==3 (CO2) +2Fe at high temperature2C+ (Fe3O4) = ==2 (CO2) +3Fe at high temperature
- Q:What is the difference between coal and coke, heat, price, pollution, smoke, odor. Thank you experts answer
- Coal is the raw material that has not been treated by coking. Not every kind of coal for coke, according to the different requirements of the different kinds of coal
- Q:Mechanism of carbon and coke is not the same as the price which high?
- I am on the Ba Chau facility in Hebei during May this year, but now has more than 3 months, only 2 tons of carbon, and are defective pile to nobody in my barn. I bought a big machine, according to them is made of bark can make the raw material drying, but home. It's not going to work. I had to switch to coal drying, coal can not over drying, rework is often the case. Carefully down a do tons of carbon coal money to spend more than and 300. The great machine can not work normally, the basic propeller around 4 hours repair time, until now I have changed my sleeve 7
- Q:What is the difference between metallurgical coke and chemical coke
- Metallurgical coke, bituminous coal in the absence of air is heated to 950-1050 DEG C, after drying, pyrolysis, melting, bonding, curing and contraction of the final stage of this process is made of coke, coking high temperature (high temperature carbonization).
- Q:What are the ingredients of coke
- Under the condition of isolated air, the bituminous coal is heated to 950-1050 DEG C, and finally, the coke is made by drying, pyrolysis, melting, bonding, solidification and shrinkage. Coke obtained from high temperature coking for blast furnace smelting, casting and gasification. Coke oven gas produced in the process of coking and recovery is not only a high calorific value of fuel, but also an important industrial raw material for organic synthesis.
- Q:What is the use of coke
- Finally made coke, this process is called high temperature coking (high temperature carbonization). Coke obtained from high temperature coking for blast furnace smelting, casting and gasification. Coke oven gas produced in the process of coking and recovery is not only a high calorific value of fuel, but also an important industrial raw material for organic synthesis
- Q:Who can talk about the coke industry prospects?
- But at present, the iron making technology without coke has not yet been relatively mature, and it is not dominant compared with the traditional ironmaking technology. Coke industry still has development prospects.
- Q:Coke coal charcoal are used for what
- Manufacture of carburizing agentAll the requirements of the surface with high hardness and wear resistance, and the center has good toughness of all steel products to be carburizing. A carbonaceous mixture used for carburizing of steel products. Simple charcoal carburizing effect is poor. Therefore, commonly used charcoal as raw material, and then add a certain amount of contact agent, made of carburizing agent.
- Q:Coke in the steelmaking process in the end is what
- 3) skeleton: smelting process in blast furnace is gas rise and decline occurred in the opposite charge of movement and interaction, the core permeability is the key operation of blast furnace. In the upper column, gas flow distribution of coke layer; in the middle of the column material, the coke from the skeleton effect, support has been melting the iron ore, the normal gas rise; in the lower column, high temperature in the solid massive existing coke and has become liquid hot metal and slag mixed together, become loose skeleton gas rising and falling iron and slag.
- Q:What is the use of petroleum coke
- Petroleum coke. Solid residues produced by high temperature coking of residual oil, residual oil or bitumen from petroleum refining
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range