1. Widely used in steel smelting works,precision castings as carbon raisers;
2. used in foundries as modifying agent to increase the quantities of speroidal graphite or improve the structure of gray iron casting thus upgrade the class of gray iron casting ;
3. reducing agent/reductant in chemical industries;
4. refractory materials ,etc
Quick Details of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
Place of Origin:China mainland
Shape:Spherical graphite powder
High Carbon Low Sulphur Graphite Petroleum Coke/GPC:
It is made of calcined petroleum coke.Put the calcined petroleum coke in the graphitizing furnace,after graphitization processing technology been made.
Specifications of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
|F.C(min%)||S(max%)||N(max%)||V.M(max%)||Ash (max%)||Moisture (max%)|
Usage/Applications of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
Used as an additive for raising carbon to correct levels in the manufacture of ductile,
Used in the manufacture of steel in steel mills.
Cast and synthetic irons.
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging:According to customers' request
Delivery:As soon as possible
- Q:What's the difference between coke and coke?
- Higher than 550 DEG C, semi coke continues to decompose, precipitation of the remaining volatiles (the main component is hydrogen), semi coke weight loss at the same time contraction, the formation of cracks; temperature above the temperature of 800 degrees, the volume of semi coke hardens to form porous coke!
- Q:Who knows the proportion of pig iron and coke used in Cupola
- There is doubt: the export rate is lower than the standard exception.4, blank blank processing: according to customer requirements of different direct sales, some need to continue processing after the sale, the ordinary rough machined after a blank rate of about more than 70%, about 30% (excluding scrap scrap), dryer enterprises after after machining yield is about 25% ~ 30% (including waste scrap and iron, basically use recycled material, material waste accounted for ratio of 30% ~ 40%). To 1.5M x 2M cylinder, for example, rough weight of about 5.8 tons ~ ~ 6 tons (standard cylinder, including the cylinder head) cylinder head rough weight of about 1.7 tons ~ ~ 1.8 tons, cylinder weight of about about 4.2 tons. After processing, the cylinder head weighs about 0.5 tons to 0.6 tons, accounting for the proportion of about 65% to 70% head (excluding scrap, scrap accounted for about 10%, blank cylinder head and iron) accounted for about 30% ~ 35% blank cylinder head, accounted for the proportion is about 40% recycled waste, scrap iron accounted for under foot material proportion 60%, enterprises can not return direct sales (currently, only production enterprises can use recycled scrap iron). Total iron blank ratio is about 15% ~ 18%.
- Q:What is the essential difference between coal and coke?
- Coke]Coke is bituminous coal in the absence of air is heated to 950-1050 DEG C, after drying, pyrolysis, melting, bonding, curing and contraction of the final stage is made, the process is called high temperature coking (high temperature carbonization). Coke obtained from high temperature coking for blast furnace smelting, casting and gasification. Coke oven gas produced in the process of coking and recovery is not only a high calorific value of fuel, but also an important industrial raw material for organic synthesis.Coke is mainly used in blast furnace ironmaking and smelting of non-ferrous metals such as copper, lead, zinc, titanium, antimony, mercury and so on. The use of coke instead of charcoal in the blast furnace has laid the foundation for the large-scale development of modern blast furnaces and is a major milestone in the history of metallurgy. In order to achieve better technical and economic indexes of blast furnace operation, the coke (metallurgical coke) must have proper chemical and physical properties. In addition to a large number of coke used in iron smelting and non-ferrous metal smelting (metallurgical coke), but also for casting, chemical, calcium carbide and iron alloy, the quality requirements are different. Such as foundry coke, generally require large size, low porosity, high fixed carbon and low sulfur; chemical gasification, strict requirements for strength, but requires good response, high ash melting point; calcium carbide and coke production requirements to improve the fixed carbon content.
- Q:What are the ingredients of coke
- Metallurgical coke is coke, coke, iron alloy coke and non-ferrous metal smelting coke ". Since more than 90% of metallurgical coke is used for blast furnace ironmaking, it is often referred to as coke.Coke is a special and molten iron cupola coke. Coke is the main fuel cupola molten iron. Its role is to melt the burden and make the hot metal overheating, the support column to maintain good ventilation. Therefore, the foundry coke should have large blocks, low reactivity, porosity is small, with impact crushing strength, low ash and sulfur enough.
- Q:Coking coal, coke, coal, steam coal what is the difference?
- Coal is used to generate electricity, which is used to burn coalPower coal is generally only coal
- Q:Coke is how to make it? What is the use?
- Coke production has prepared the material into the coal charging car from coal tower, were sent to the furnace chamber. The gas produced by the dry distillation is sent to the chemical product recovery workshop for processing. After a coking period (from charging to pushing the required time is generally 14 to 18 hours, depending on the carbonization chamber and the width), a pusher will mature by refining coke coke machine into the coke car; coke quenching, coke is discharged into the cold coke; then screening and storage (Figure 4).The coking plant is generally composed of two coke ovens. The two coke ovens are arranged on the same central line, and a coal tower is arranged in the middle. A furnace with coke oven machinery -- corresponding charging car and coke machine, machine coke, coke quenching car and motor vehicle; also equipped with a set of facilities including coke quenching, coke quenching tower, coke quenching pump, coke powder and coke powder sedimentation tank grab, arranged in the end furnace group. The center of the coke quenching tower is not less than 40 meters from the center of the carbonization chamber. If dry coke quenching, coke oven station. The coking plant is also equipped with the necessary piping and reversing system.
- Q:How to distinguish the level of coke. What is metallurgical coke
- The utility model is characterized in that the coal is formed by the compression of the coal powder, and a new type of coke, which is processed after carbonization, is called a coke. Metallurgical coke is coke, coke, iron alloy coke and non-ferrous metal smelting coke "
- Q:How much coke oven gas is produced?
- Each ton of refining coke can produce 430 cubic meters of gas, half melted combustion, the other half must be recovered with a special device, it can only be discharged directly into the air or "point sky lanterns
- Q:How coke is involved in steelmaking,
- Molten iron is produced in a reducing atmosphere of the blast furnace, which is then supplied to the steelmaking plant for steelmaking.
- Q:What kind of coke is needed for smelting special steel
- The role of coke in blast furnace ironmaking can be summarized as follows: 1:(1) provide the heat: coke in the coke oven in front of the raceway in the intense combustion, combustion heat generated in the blast furnace smelting process is the main heat source(2) reduction: high temperature gas generated in coke combustion in the raceway, passed to the material in the process of heat rising, the endothermic reaction and coke formation, CO and H2, then CO and iron oxide in iron ore reduction reaction is transformed into metallic iron.
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range