1. Widely used in steel smelting works,precision castings as carbon raisers;
2. used in foundries as modifying agent to increase the quantities of speroidal graphite or improve the structure of gray iron casting thus upgrade the class of gray iron casting ;
3. reducing agent/reductant in chemical industries;
4. refractory materials ,etc
Quick Details of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
Place of Origin:China mainland
Shape:Spherical graphite powder
High Carbon Low Sulphur Graphite Petroleum Coke/GPC:
It is made of calcined petroleum coke.Put the calcined petroleum coke in the graphitizing furnace,after graphitization processing technology been made.
Specifications of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
|F.C(min%)||S(max%)||N(max%)||V.M(max%)||Ash (max%)||Moisture (max%)|
Usage/Applications of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
Used as an additive for raising carbon to correct levels in the manufacture of ductile,
Used in the manufacture of steel in steel mills.
Cast and synthetic irons.
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging:According to customers' request
Delivery:As soon as possible
- Q:What is the use of coke
- A definition of English Name: Coke, coke metallurgical coke blast furnace coke, coke, iron alloy coke and non-ferrous metal smelting coke ". Since more than 90% of metallurgical coke is used for blast furnace ironmaking, it is often referred to as coke. Coke is a special and molten iron cupola coke. Coke is the main fuel cupola molten iron. Its role is to melt the burden and make the hot metal overheating, the support column to maintain good ventilation. Therefore, the foundry coke should have large blocks, low reactivity, porosity is small, with impact crushing strength, low ash and sulfur enough.
- Q:How long should it be to store coke in the open air
- The ground is flat, so it is convenient to transport.In addition, if it can be stored indoors, try not to open. For shelter.
- Q:The difference between semi coke and coke
- The difference between them is that the final temperature of the two, the use of different raw materials, product yield and product properties are not the same. Low temperature coke. Under the condition that the coal is isolated from the air, the product is heated to 500 to 600 DEG C to obtain the product. It uses the raw coal is lignite, metamorphic degree of coal, long flame coal and gas coal. The final purpose of the low temperature carbonization is to obtain high yield coal tar
- Q:Why is coke used in blast furnace steelmaking?
- The reason of coke used in blast furnace steelmaking:Coke is the product after the desulfurization of coal, because the removal of sulfur in coal, coal tar and other harmful substances, no longer in the process of steelmaking, the impact on the quality of steel, the formation of unnecessary ingredients.
- Q:Method for removing coke from nonstick pan bottom
- After high temperature sintering, and carbonization of things, glued to the pot, often with chemical methods.The most effective way to do this is by hand:
- Q:What is the effect of coke moisture on the blast furnace?
- 1, a large number of high coke moisture (when the rain open storage of coke in blast furnace smelting coke), if not timely load back down, will cause a relatively large impact on the furnace, coke is better then no timely adjusting load will cause heat phenomenon.
- Q:What are the requirements for coke and other accounts?
- Futures account opening process1, customers need to carry the original natural person identity card or temporary identity card (must be within the validity period), at least any one settlement bank (China bank, agricultural bank, industrial and commercial bank, construction bank, Bank of Communications) debit card or passbook, to the Futures Company branch or the securities business Department (IB) personally.2, the signing of the "futures trading risk statement", "futures brokerage contract", "bank transfer", "letter of credit" and other agreements, to provide the phone, contact address and postal code.
- Q:How to remove the bottom of coke steel
- After high temperature sintering, and carbonization of things, glued to the pot, often with chemical methods.The most effective way to do this is by hand:Soak in hot water for a few hours (or a day and night).
- Q:What chemical plant used to coke
- In order to achieve better technical and economic indexes of blast furnace operation, the coke (metallurgical coke) must have proper chemical and physical properties. In addition to a large number of coke used in iron smelting and non-ferrous metal smelting (metallurgical coke), but also for casting, chemical, calcium carbide and iron alloy, the quality requirements are different. Such as foundry coke, generally require large size, low porosity, high fixed carbon and low sulfur; chemical gasification, strict requirements for strength, but requires good response, high ash melting point; calcium carbide and coke production requirements to improve the fixed carbon content.
- Q:What is the difference between coal and coke, heat, price, pollution, smoke, odor. Thank you experts answer
- From the heat, the quality of coke is generally greater than the quality of coal, such as coal, coal and the use of this kind of coal coke, coke prices higher.
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range