1. Widely used in steel smelting works,precision castings as carbon raisers;
2. used in foundries as modifying agent to increase the quantities of speroidal graphite or improve the structure of gray iron casting thus upgrade the class of gray iron casting ;
3. reducing agent/reductant in chemical industries;
4. refractory materials ,etc
Quick Details of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
Place of Origin:China mainland
Shape:Spherical graphite powder
High Carbon Low Sulphur Graphite Petroleum Coke/GPC:
It is made of calcined petroleum coke.Put the calcined petroleum coke in the graphitizing furnace,after graphitization processing technology been made.
Specifications of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
|F.C(min%)||S(max%)||N(max%)||V.M(max%)||Ash (max%)||Moisture (max%)|
Usage/Applications of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
Used as an additive for raising carbon to correct levels in the manufacture of ductile,
Used in the manufacture of steel in steel mills.
Cast and synthetic irons.
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging:According to customers' request
Delivery:As soon as possible
- Q:Coke can be used to do what carbon black can be used to do?
- 2 carbon black is produced by compounds of carbon and carbon, the main hydrocarbon combustion, the combustion is not sufficient, can not be converted into carbon dioxide, is carbon monoxide, so as small particles of carbon particles, which is carbon black; carbon black can be used as filling agent of rubber mixture, preferably for tires.
- Q:What is coke and how is coke classified?
- Types of cokeCoke is usually divided by use of metallurgical coke (including blast furnace coke, coke and iron alloy coke, calcium carbide and coke gasification etc.) with coke. The pressurized pulverized coal forming coal, coke carbonization etc. in the new postprocessing process called Formcoke.
- Q:What is the difference between coke and carbon residue
- Gasification coke, which is used in the production of coal gas, is mainly used in the fixed bed gas producer with solid slag, as the raw material for gasification, producing CO and H2 as the combustible component:C+O2 - CO2+408177KJCO2+C - 2CO-162142KJC+H2O - CO+H2-118628KJC+2H2O - CO2+2H2-75115KJ
- Q:The coke is divided into several separate uses
- Metallurgical coke is coke, coke, iron alloy coke and non-ferrous metal smelting coke ". Since more than 90% of metallurgical coke is used for blast furnace ironmaking, it is often referred to as coke. The metallurgical coke quality standard (GB/T1996-94) developed in China is the quality standard of blast furnace.
- Q:Ca3 (PO4) 2, SiO2, coke and other raw materials for the production of silica gel (SiO2? NH2O), phosphorus, phosphoric acid and CH3OH, the comprehensive utilization of raw materials in the following process
- The answer is: (I), (III);(2) under the condition of high temperature, calcium phosphate reacts with carbon and silica to produce calcium silicate, phosphorus and carbon monoxide. The reaction equation is Ca3 (PO4) 2+5C+3SiO2High temperature. 3CaSiO3+2P+5CO =, calcium silicate is silicate, so can produce cement, brick or building materials such as,
- Q:What are the national standards for grade two coke?
- Two national standards for metallurgical coke: total sulfur: 0.61 - 0.80; ash: 12.01 - 13.50
- Q:Effect of coal fineness on coke
- From the point of view of the uniformity of coal material, the more finely pulverized coal. But if the coal fineness is small, because of the presence of a larger particle weakly caking coal and ash and coke cracks increased, the uniformity of deterioration. If the particle size of coal is not uniform, it is easy to produce segregation phenomenon in the transportation process, the grain size of different size will be gradually stratified by size. Due to the different coal hardness of the coal blending, large particles of coal is often a greater hardness of coal, so the segregation phenomenon, will make the different coal species gradually separated, so that the uniformity of coal deterioration.
- Q:The chemical composition of coke is m10.m25
- Quality index of cokeThe quality index of coke coke  is a solid product of high temperature carbonization, the main ingredient is carbon, is the pore structure has a crack and irregular (or pore porous). The crack number directly affects the coke strength and crushing strength, the index of general degree (refer to how to crack crack length unit the volume of coke in the measure.) to measure the pore structure of the main indicators for the porosity (coke pore volume only percentage of the total volume) that it affects the coke reactivity and strength
- Q:What is the main purpose of the use of coke
- (2) reducing agent.The reduction of ore in blast furnace is accomplished by indirect reduction and direct reduction. The indirect reduction is about 400 degrees centigrade. The indirect reduction is rising gas CO reduction in ore, iron oxide from high iron gradually reduced low iron until the metal iron, while producing CO2:
- Q:What does Coke test index M25 mean?
- The index of pore structure is mainly expressed by the porosity rate (the percentage of the total volume of coke), which affects the reactivity and strength of coke. Different uses of different coke porosity index requirements, the general requirements of metallurgical coke porosity in the 40 ~ 45%, 35 ~ 40% in coke, coke export demand in about 30%. Coke crack degree and the porosity level, and the coking coal has a direct relationship, such as coal based coke refining, crack, high porosity, low strength; with coal as the foundation of the coal refining coke crack less, low porosity and high strength. The strength of coke is usually represented by two indices of crushing strength and abrasion resistance
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range