1. Widely used in steel smelting works,precision castings as carbon raisers;
2. used in foundries as modifying agent to increase the quantities of speroidal graphite or improve the structure of gray iron casting thus upgrade the class of gray iron casting ;
3. reducing agent/reductant in chemical industries;
4. refractory materials ,etc
Quick Details of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
Place of Origin:China mainland
Shape:Spherical graphite powder
High Carbon Low Sulphur Graphite Petroleum Coke/GPC:
It is made of calcined petroleum coke.Put the calcined petroleum coke in the graphitizing furnace,after graphitization processing technology been made.
Specifications of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
|F.C(min%)||S(max%)||N(max%)||V.M(max%)||Ash (max%)||Moisture (max%)|
Usage/Applications of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
Used as an additive for raising carbon to correct levels in the manufacture of ductile,
Used in the manufacture of steel in steel mills.
Cast and synthetic irons.
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging:According to customers' request
Delivery:As soon as possible
- Q:Why does casting coke require phosphorus?
- Phosphorus is a kind of harmful element in metal, which reduces the mechanical properties of castings. Under normal circumstances, GB castings of phosphorus content requirements of less than 0.06%, the lower the special requirements
- Q:Relationship between coke M40 and M25
- 50 kilograms of size greater than 60 mm coke coke samples, in meters Qom in the drum at 50 rpm speed of 100 revolutions (4 minutes), with the aperture is 40 mm (25 mm) sieve screening, measuring more than 40 mm (25 mm) and the weight percentage of the coke, the total weight of the coke drum, denoted as M40 (or M25).
- Q:Coke and coal is one thing
- Coke is bituminous coal under the condition of isolated air, heated to 950-1050 DEG C, after drying, pyrolysis, melting, bonding, solidification, shrinkage and other stages of the final coke, this process is called high temperature coking (high temperature carbonization).Coke is a deep processing of coal products.
- Q:Types of coke and use of coke
- China's coking industry has been formed with conventional machine coke oven blast furnace ironmaking production of metallurgical coke, with heat recovery coke oven production machinery foundry and foundry
- Q:Natural gas can replace coke smelting pig iron
- No, it's not just the temperature. It takes the chemical reaction of carbon and iron oxide to produce iron.Chemical equation: C+Fe 3O4 - Fe+CO2
- Q:Various types of coal coke are the main test items
- If you need to test coal, caking index (G value), glial layer (X, Y) and other indicators, the index also includes the detection of more coal ash melting point (ash melting), hydrocarbon, the Hardgrove grindability index of coal, burning, swelling, activity, Oaxaca coal coal. Slag index.
- Q:Effect of coke powder ratio on the index
- Quality index of cokeHigh temperature carbonization coke is the solid product, its main ingredient is carbon, the pore structure of spores (or pore porous) with crack and irregular crack. Have a direct impact on how much strength and crushing strength of coke, the index of crack usually (crack length per unit volume of coke in the index) to measure indicator. Pore structure is mainly used for measuring the porosity of spores (pore volume percentage of the total volume of coke) said that it affects the reactivity and strength of coke. The coke used for different purposes, the porosity index requirements change, but it usually requires 40 to 45% metallurgical coke porosity, casting requirements of 35 to 40%, the export of coke need to crack about 30%. coke with high and low levels of porosity, the use of coking coal has a direct relationship, such as gas refining is mainly coke, crack, high porosity, low strength; as in coking coal Break the coke refining base of small, low porosity and high strength. The strength of coke is usually the crushing strength and abrasion resistance of two indexes to represent the strength of coke can be broken. No cracks or defects and M40 values along the fault reference external shock resistance structure; wear strength of coke coke refers to the ability to form glass the surface resistance to foreign friction and no fragments or powder, expressed as the value of M10. The degree of M40 crack coke compressive strength affect the value, value of pore structure of coke impact wear resistance of M10 spores. The determination of M40 M10 and a lot of value, many German migon drum test our method.
- Q:Coke indicators are divided into grades
- Coke is a solid product of high temperature carbonization, the main component is carbon, is a crack and irregular pore structure (or porous). The number of cracks has a direct impact on the strength and crushing strength of the coke, the index is generally measured in terms of crack degree (the number of cracks in the unit volume coke).
- Q:Is the power plant using coking coal or coke?
- According to the use of coal can be divided into: injection coal, coal, coal coking coal can be divided into: lean coal, coking coal, gas coal, fat coal, lignite in five categories. Coking coal is used to refine coke. The power plant's coal coal power coal can also be said that under normal circumstances, can not be used for coking coal can be used to make electricity.
- Q:What is the main purpose of the use of coke
- (3) column frame.The density of coke in blast furnace burden is the smallest, and the coke volume accounts for 35% ~ ~ ~ of the total volume of blast furnace burden. Coke is relatively strong, and in the tuyere area has always been to maintain the block, so it is the skeleton of the blast furnace column, from the loose material column, to ensure that the column has a good gas permeability of the role of the furnace is an important factor.
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range