1. Widely used in steel smelting works,precision castings as carbon raisers;
2. used in foundries as modifying agent to increase the quantities of speroidal graphite or improve the structure of gray iron casting thus upgrade the class of gray iron casting ;
3. reducing agent/reductant in chemical industries;
4. refractory materials ,etc
Quick Details of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
Place of Origin:China mainland
Shape:Spherical graphite powder
High Carbon Low Sulphur Graphite Petroleum Coke/GPC:
It is made of calcined petroleum coke.Put the calcined petroleum coke in the graphitizing furnace,after graphitization processing technology been made.
Specifications of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
|F.C(min%)||S(max%)||N(max%)||V.M(max%)||Ash (max%)||Moisture (max%)|
Usage/Applications of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
Used as an additive for raising carbon to correct levels in the manufacture of ductile,
Used in the manufacture of steel in steel mills.
Cast and synthetic irons.
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging:According to customers' request
Delivery:As soon as possible
- Q:Why does Coke provide heat during ironmaking?
- Yes；To restore the Fe reaction to provide heat, this reaction requires a higher heat, but the heat is high, the heat is not high enough to provide; so adding coke, more convenient to raise the temperature;
- Q:I'd like to have a coke
- Coke is mainly used in blast furnace ironmaking and smelting of non-ferrous metals such as copper, lead, zinc, titanium, antimony, mercury and so on.
- Q:The total amount of heat released by the fully burnt 200g coke is 60% by the mass of 10kg water absorption [q coke =3.0 * 107J/kg, C water =4.2 * 103J/ (kg = C)
- Dry water temperatures:Delta t=Q ceilingC water m water=3.6 x 106J4.2 x 103J/ (kg * c) * 10kgC = 85.7,At the end of a water temperature t=t0+ t=20 C +85.7 =105.7 oc,
- Q:What is the reasonable standard of volatile content of coke
- The sulfur content in coke: sulfur is a harmful impurity of iron smelting, which reduce the quality of pig iron. The sulfur content in the pig iron is more than 0.07%.
- Q:Coke crushing equipment prices, manufacturers offer is how much
- The index of pore structure is mainly expressed by the porosity rate (the percentage of the total volume of coke), which affects the reactivity and strength of coke. Different uses of different coke porosity index requirements, the general requirements of metallurgical coke porosity in the 40 ~ 45%, 35 ~ 40% in coke, coke export demand in about 30%.
- Q:The specifications for coke used in stainless steel smelting are as follows
- Three metallurgical coke: fixed carbon 83-84.5%; calorific value 6500cal/kg; ash < 15%; volatile < 1.9%; all 6% "1%" water; sulfur;Maybe not, I'll give you a web site, find it yourself
- Q:The difference between semi coke and coke
- Coke strength is poor, poor permeability, high temperature performance is poor, the use of a large risk, easy to cause fluctuations in blast furnace conditions. Prices are relatively cheap. Low temperature coke and high temperature are all coal products.
- Q:How coal is turned into coke in the coking chamber
- In the furnace in the absence of air through the kiln wall edge ignition hole artificial ignition, coking coal will be stacked in the kiln fire, coking coal self combustion heat by layer coal heating (direct fire heating); a large amount of coal gas from coal combustion and unburned cracking formation hot air flow,
- Q:Effect of coal fineness on coke
- The fineness of pulverized coal, which is less than 3mm of grain size, has a great influence on the quality of coke. The fineness of coal is one of the indexes of coal blending quality. In the production, when determining the fineness of coal, we should consider two aspects of the quality uniformity and production operation.
- Q:What is the amount of waste gas produced by a ton of coke burning
- Metallurgical coke with high carbon content, high porosity, high strength (especially high temperature strength), is an important fuel and reducing agent of blast furnace ironmaking, but also the entire blast furnace pillar supporting agent and loose agent
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range