1. Widely used in steel smelting works,precision castings as carbon raisers;
2. used in foundries as modifying agent to increase the quantities of speroidal graphite or improve the structure of gray iron casting thus upgrade the class of gray iron casting ;
3. reducing agent/reductant in chemical industries;
4. refractory materials ,etc
Quick Details of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
Place of Origin:China mainland
Shape:Spherical graphite powder
High Carbon Low Sulphur Graphite Petroleum Coke/GPC:
It is made of calcined petroleum coke.Put the calcined petroleum coke in the graphitizing furnace,after graphitization processing technology been made.
Specifications of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
|F.C(min%)||S(max%)||N(max%)||V.M(max%)||Ash (max%)||Moisture (max%)|
Usage/Applications of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
Used as an additive for raising carbon to correct levels in the manufacture of ductile,
Used in the manufacture of steel in steel mills.
Cast and synthetic irons.
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging:According to customers' request
Delivery:As soon as possible
- Q:Why does Coke provide heat during ironmaking?
- Generate CO2;Of course, high temperature will produce CO, but not many;Please ask questions
- Q:Types of coke and use of coke
- The vertical furnace processing of low metamorphic coal production of calcium carbide, ferroalloy, coke, chemical fertilizer production and ultra high power electrode, aerospace and medical high technology and high value-added products such as carbon needle coke the world's most complete and unique characteristics of the Chinese coking industrial system.
- Q:Effect of coke powder ratio on the index
- 2, the phosphorus content of coke: iron metallurgical coke content should be 0.02 - 0.03%.3, coke ash: blast furnace coke ash effect is very significant. The amount of coke ash in coke increased by 1%, an increase of 2 - 2.5%., therefore, a decrease in coke ash is necessary4, coke volatile: according to the coke can be judged by the volatile content of volatile volatile is greater than 1.5%, then the coke; volatile less than 0.5 - 0.7%, which means that too much, generally mature volatile metallurgical coke to about 1%.5, coke moisture: moisture fluctuations should not be measured in coke, causing fluctuations in the furnace conditions. In addition, increased M04 coke moisture content high, low M10, the drum index error
- Q:Coking coal, coke, coal, steam coal what is the difference?
- Coal is used to generate electricity, which is used to burn coalPower coal is generally only coal
- Q:What are the requirements for the quality of coke in blast furnace smelting
- 4, volatile in coke: according to the volatile content of coke can determine the maturity of coke. Such as volatile content is greater than 1.5%, is said to produce coke; volatile less than 0.5 - 0.7%, it is said to be overdone, the general maturity of metallurgical coke volatile is divided into about 1%.5, the moisture in the coke: water fluctuations will make the measurement of coke is not allowed, resulting in fluctuations in furnace conditions. In addition, the increase in the moisture content of Coke will make the M04 high, M10 is low, the drum index error.6, the screening of coke composition: in the blast furnace coke particle size is also very important. In the past, the particle size of coke in our country is as follows: the coke size of large coke oven (1300 - 2000 square meters) is greater than 40 mm; the coke size of medium and small blast furnace is larger than 25 mm. However, some of the steel test shows that the coke particle size of 40 - 25 mm as well. Larger than 80 mm of coke to be whole, so that the particle size range. The coke block is uniform, the gap is large, the resistance is small, and the furnace condition runs well.
- Q:How much sulfur content of Coke will affect the casting process of nodular cast iron
- If the control is not good, the manganese content in the molten iron can be increased by increasing the reagent
- Q:What does the M40% and M25% mean in the analysis of coke?
- M40% and M25% represent the breaking strength rate, 40%>25%, which means that the M40% coke is more resistant than M25%
- Q:How to distinguish the level of coke. What is metallurgical coke
- Coke type: coke is usually divided by use of metallurgical coke (including blast furnace coke, coke and iron alloy coke etc.), coke and calcium carbide with coke gasification
- Q:How coke is involved in steelmaking,
- . It is necessary to add coke, pellet, sinter ore, ore and other materials into the blast furnace according to a certain proportion, batch and order
- Q:What's the connection between coking coal and coke
- The coke can be obtained with the advantages of large grain size, few cracks and high crushing strength, and the abrasion resistance is good. But the expansion pressure, the coke pushing difficulties must be allocated to coal, lean coal, in order to improve the operating conditions and improve the quality of coke. Coking coal can play the role of coke skeleton and relieve shrinkage stress, so as to improve the mechanical strength of coke.
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range