1. Widely used in steel smelting works,precision castings as carbon raisers;
2. used in foundries as modifying agent to increase the quantities of speroidal graphite or improve the structure of gray iron casting thus upgrade the class of gray iron casting ;
3. reducing agent/reductant in chemical industries;
4. refractory materials ,etc
Quick Details of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
Place of Origin:China mainland
Shape:Spherical graphite powder
High Carbon Low Sulphur Graphite Petroleum Coke/GPC:
It is made of calcined petroleum coke.Put the calcined petroleum coke in the graphitizing furnace,after graphitization processing technology been made.
Specifications of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
|F.C(min%)||S(max%)||N(max%)||V.M(max%)||Ash (max%)||Moisture (max%)|
Usage/Applications of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
Used as an additive for raising carbon to correct levels in the manufacture of ductile,
Used in the manufacture of steel in steel mills.
Cast and synthetic irons.
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging:According to customers' request
Delivery:As soon as possible
- Q:What is coke and how is coke classified?
- Coke definitionBituminous coal in the absence of air is heated to 950-1050 DEG C, after drying, pyrolysis, melting, bonding, curing and contraction of the final stage of this process is made of coke, coking high temperature (high temperature carbonization). By high temperature coking coke for blast furnace smelting, casting and gas generated in the process of coking. After the recovery and after the purification of coke oven gas is not only a high calorific value of fuel, and is an important raw material for organic synthesis industry. Metallurgical coke is coke, coke, iron alloy coke and non-ferrous metal smelting coke for metallurgical coke collectively. More than 90% were used for blast furnace ironmaking blast furnace coke, so often referred to as metallurgical coke is coke. The special cupola molten iron and coke. Coke is the main fuel cupola molten iron. It is melting charge and molten steel overheating, the support column to maintain its good permeability. Therefore, coke should have Large blocks, low reactivity, porosity is small, with impact crushing strength, low ash and sulfur enough.
- Q:Used in a restaurant?Dry or dry carbon carbon, coke or coke, and I do not know which word is a word of this sound. The use of coke for iron making. They are more than 1000 yuan price.The main problem is: dry carbon is coke?Toxic smoke, then the chimney can not do? Can I use the blower?
- Metallurgical coke is coke, coke, iron alloy coke and non-ferrous metal smelting coke ". Since more than 90% of metallurgical coke is used for blast furnace ironmaking, it is often referred to as coke.
- Q:Ca3 (PO4) 2, SiO2, coke and other raw materials for the production of silica gel (SiO2? NH2O), phosphorus, phosphoric acid and CH3OH, the following process raw materials comprehensive utilizationCa3 (PO4) 2, SiO2, coke and other raw materials for the production of silica gel (SiO2? NH2O (P), phosphorus, phosphoric acid and CH3OH, the following process raw materials comprehensive utilization rate is high, less waste(1) in the reaction, which belongs to the replacement reaction is ______[optional: (I), (II) and (III), (IV), (V).(2) chemical reaction equation II under high temperature of ______; solid waste can be used for ______. CaSiO3(3) reaction to be carried out in isolation and oxygen under anhydrous conditions, the reason is ______.(4) CH3OH can be used as a fuel cell fuel in strong acid medium, the electrode reaction type anode for ______.(5) pointed out that the significance of ______. (VI) in this part of the industrial production(6) written by P H3PO4, the reaction of the ______ ______.
- (1) according to the definition of replacement reaction, there are two kinds of compounds in the reaction of II, contains two kinds of compounds in the product, so it is not the replacement reaction of reactants, IV no elemental, so it is not a replacement reaction, V reaction is a chemical reaction, I and III reaction with replacement reaction conditions, so is the replacement reaction,
- Q:How coal is turned into coke in the coking chamber
- The kiln chamber wall set to continue burning, and some heat incoming kiln (indirect heating). High temperature gas flow (800 DEG C, is mixed with coal pyrolysis, chemical products into the fabric of unburned.
- Q:What is the phosphorus content in coke
- Generally, the phosphorus content of coke is low, about 0.02%.The bituminous coal is heated to 950-1050 DEG C under the condition of air isolation
- Q:Effect of coke powder ratio on the index
- Quality index of cokeHigh temperature carbonization coke is the solid product, its main ingredient is carbon, the pore structure of spores (or pore porous) with crack and irregular crack. Have a direct impact on how much strength and crushing strength of coke, the index of crack usually (crack length per unit volume of coke in the index) to measure indicator. Pore structure is mainly used for measuring the porosity of spores (pore volume percentage of the total volume of coke) said that it affects the reactivity and strength of coke. The coke used for different purposes, the porosity index requirements change, but it usually requires 40 to 45% metallurgical coke porosity, casting requirements of 35 to 40%, the export of coke need to crack about 30%. coke with high and low levels of porosity, the use of coking coal has a direct relationship, such as gas refining is mainly coke, crack, high porosity, low strength; as in coking coal Break the coke refining base of small, low porosity and high strength. The strength of coke is usually the crushing strength and abrasion resistance of two indexes to represent the strength of coke can be broken. No cracks or defects and M40 values along the fault reference external shock resistance structure; wear strength of coke coke refers to the ability to form glass the surface resistance to foreign friction and no fragments or powder, expressed as the value of M10. The degree of M40 crack coke compressive strength affect the value, value of pore structure of coke impact wear resistance of M10 spores. The determination of M40 M10 and a lot of value, many German migon drum test our method.
- Q:What's the difference between coke and coke?
- In the process of coal carbonization of coal material: when the temperature is higher than 100 degrees in coal water evaporation; the temperature rises to 200 degrees above, combined with the release of water in coal; up to 350 DEG C, caking coal begin to soften, and further the formation of colloid viscous (this phenomenon does not occur, peat lignite; etc.) to 400 ~ 500 degrees most of the gas and tar precipitation, called a thermal decomposition products; at 450 to 550 DEG C, the thermal decomposition continues, gradually thickening and curing the formation of residue char!
- Q:How much coke can a ton of coal
- The ratio is about 1 to 0.7, that is to say, 1 kilograms of about 0.7 kg coke coking coal coke, coke did not reach 0.75 kg, 0.71.Don't listen to them char 1.4:1, personal feeling.
- Q:What is the density of coke?
- Do you want to transport by rail? Ha ha, you might as well ask the freight forwarding clerk, he / she will tell you the various models of the volume and the weight can be installed, the conversion of the density of the pile is more accurate.
- Q:How to calculate the average particle size of coke
- That is, "(volume) of the table of the percentage, in addition to the corresponding boundary value", these values are added, then the countdown. For example, the boundary 0 to 1 has a value of 10%, between 1 and 2, and between 2 and 4 has a value of 40%, and between 4 and 8, then D (3,2) = / (0.1/0.5 + 0.3/1.5 + 0.4/3 + 0.2/6) = 1/ (+ + 0.2 + + + 0.13 + +) = 1/0.56 = = =
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range