1. Widely used in steel smelting works,precision castings as carbon raisers;
2. used in foundries as modifying agent to increase the quantities of speroidal graphite or improve the structure of gray iron casting thus upgrade the class of gray iron casting ;
3. reducing agent/reductant in chemical industries;
4. refractory materials ,etc
Quick Details of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
Place of Origin:China mainland
Shape:Spherical graphite powder
High Carbon Low Sulphur Graphite Petroleum Coke/GPC:
It is made of calcined petroleum coke.Put the calcined petroleum coke in the graphitizing furnace,after graphitization processing technology been made.
Specifications of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
|F.C(min%)||S(max%)||N(max%)||V.M(max%)||Ash (max%)||Moisture (max%)|
Usage/Applications of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
Used as an additive for raising carbon to correct levels in the manufacture of ductile,
Used in the manufacture of steel in steel mills.
Cast and synthetic irons.
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging:According to customers' request
Delivery:As soon as possible
- Q:Effect of coke powder ratio on the index
- 2, the phosphorus content of coke: iron metallurgical coke content should be 0.02 - 0.03%.3, coke ash: blast furnace coke ash effect is very significant. The amount of coke ash in coke increased by 1%, an increase of 2 - 2.5%., therefore, a decrease in coke ash is necessary4, coke volatile: according to the coke can be judged by the volatile content of volatile volatile is greater than 1.5%, then the coke; volatile less than 0.5 - 0.7%, which means that too much, generally mature volatile metallurgical coke to about 1%.5, coke moisture: moisture fluctuations should not be measured in coke, causing fluctuations in the furnace conditions. In addition, increased M04 coke moisture content high, low M10, the drum index error
- Q:Coke indicators are divided into grades
- Coke crushing strength refers to coke can resist foreign impact force without ability along cracks or defects at the broken, represented by the M40 value; wear strength of coke coke refers to the ability to resist external friction without surface of glass forming debris or powder, said M10. The cracking degree of coke affects the M40 value of its breaking strength, and the pore structure of coke affects the M10 value. There are many methods for determination of M40 and M10 value method, commonly used in our country the German migon drum test.
- Q:The specifications for coke used in stainless steel smelting are as follows
- Two metallurgical coke: fixed carbon 84.5-85%; calorific value 7000cal/kg; ash < 13.5%; volatile < 1.9%; all 6% "0.7%" water; sulfur;
- Q:What are the criteria for coke classification and how to distinguish between primary and two grade coke?
- Evaluation of coke quality1, sulfur content in coke: sulfur is a harmful impurity of iron smelting, which reduce the quality of pig iron. In the steel-making pig iron sulfur content greater than 0.07% is waste. By blast furnace furnace into sulfur from 11% ore; 3.5% from limestone; 82.5% from coke, so coke is the main source of sulfur in charge coke. Sulfur directly affects the production of blast furnace coke. When the sulfur content is greater than 1.6%, sulfur increased 0.1%, the amount of coke increased 1.8%, limestone amount increased 3.7%, 0.3% increase in amount of ore blast furnace output to reduce the sulfur content under 1.5 - 2.0%. metallurgical coke is not greater than 1%, the sulfur content of large and medium-sized metallurgical coke the blast furnace is less than 0.4 - 0.7%.2, the phosphorus in the coke: iron metallurgical coke coke content should be in the 0.02 - 0.03% or less
- Q:Who knows what the provisions of the coke train sampling country?
- Test procedureDetermination of total moistureA, said the samples size less than 13mm with pre dried and weighed for about 500g (referred to 1g), smooth specimen,B, a sample tray is placed on the 170 a 180 C in the drying box, LH removed after cooling, weighing 5min. C, check dryness, each time 10min, until the two consecutive quality difference in LG, calculate the quality of the last time.Determination of moisture content of samplesA, with the weighing bottle drying to constant quality in advance and has quickly called weighing samples size less than 0.2mm uniform mixing of the 1 + 0.05g (referred to 0.0002g), flat on the weighing bottle.B, will be filled with a sample of the bottle to be placed in the 105-110 drying box drying 1H, remove the weighing bottle immediately covered with lid, put into the dryer to cool to room temperature (about 20min), weighing.C, check of dry, insult 15min, until two consecutive poor quality in 0.001g, take the quality of the last calculation, if quality is weight gain first calculated on the basis of.Five, the calculation of test resultsCalculation of total moisture content according to formula (L):
- Q:The difference between semi coke and coke
- The difference between them is that the final temperature of the two, the use of different raw materials, product yield and product properties are not the same. Low temperature coke. Under the condition that the coal is isolated from the air, the product is heated to 500 to 600 DEG C to obtain the product. It uses the raw coal is lignite, metamorphic degree of coal, long flame coal and gas coal. The final purpose of the low temperature carbonization is to obtain high yield coal tar
- Q:The chemical composition of coke is m10.m25
- Different uses of different coke porosity index requirements, the general requirements of metallurgical coke porosity in the 40 ~ 45%, 35 ~ 40% in coke, coke export demand is about 30%. The crack and porosity of coke and coking coal for the level, which has a direct relationship, such as coal based coke refining cracks, porosity, high strength, low; with coal as the foundation of the coal refining coke crack less, low porosity and high strength. The strength of coke is used to denote the crushing strength and abrasion resistance of the two indicators.
- Q:The pulverized coal is separated from the air to enhance the heat, in addition to the main coke
- The structure of benzene and toluene is similar, and the molecular composition is different from that of a CH2 atom cluster, which is called homologous;(5) the number of chloro compounds in the hydrogen molecule is equal to the number of hydrogen atoms in different environments, and toluene has four kinds of hydrogen atoms in different environments: methyl group on the top, the benzene ring on the top of the 3 species, and so on, there are 4 kinds of chlorine compounds in toluene,
- Q:Coke coal charcoal are used for what
- Charcoal:1 metallurgical industryIn the past, the charcoal was used to smelt iron ore, and the pig iron was melted by charcoal and coke. The structure and mechanical properties were not the same even if the chemical composition was the same. The charcoal smelting pig iron generally has the fine grain structure, the casting is compact, does not have the crack the characteristic, the pig iron with the charcoal production contains the impurity is few, is suitable for the production high quality steel. Due to the reduction of charcoal, so in the metallurgical industry can be used to restore ore smelting metal.In the non-ferrous metal production, charcoal used for surface flux, non-ferrous metal melting, the surface flux in the molten metal surface protective layer, so that the separation of metals and gases, can reduce the loss of molten metal splash, and can reduce the melting material in gas saturation.A large amount of charcoal is also used to produce crystalline silicon, silicon used charcoal ash production should not contain too much carbon and head.
- Q:What kind of coke is needed for smelting special steel
- What kind of coke smelting special steel need to ask the question itself is wrongThere are many kinds of special steel, different steel with different raw materials, the requirements of the quality of coke is not the sameSteel comes from iron, iron from iron ore and coke, and other additives
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range