1. Widely used in steel smelting works,precision castings as carbon raisers;
2. used in foundries as modifying agent to increase the quantities of speroidal graphite or improve the structure of gray iron casting thus upgrade the class of gray iron casting ;
3. reducing agent/reductant in chemical industries;
4. refractory materials ,etc
Quick Details of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
Place of Origin:China mainland
Shape:Spherical graphite powder
High Carbon Low Sulphur Graphite Petroleum Coke/GPC:
It is made of calcined petroleum coke.Put the calcined petroleum coke in the graphitizing furnace,after graphitization processing technology been made.
Specifications of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
|F.C(min%)||S(max%)||N(max%)||V.M(max%)||Ash (max%)||Moisture (max%)|
Usage/Applications of Graphite Petroleum Coke:
Used as an additive for raising carbon to correct levels in the manufacture of ductile,
Used in the manufacture of steel in steel mills.
Cast and synthetic irons.
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging:According to customers' request
Delivery:As soon as possible
- Q:It was concluded that the following two facts: coke can not be used to restore aluminum ore, but can be used to restore copper and iron ore
- K, Ca, Na, C, Mg, Al is not able to use C, CO, H2 and so on to restore the preparation of metal, because these metals are very active, can be used to restore copper and iron ore, indicating that the reduction of strong;
- Q:How coke is involved in steelmaking,
- To be exact, you don't need coke for steelmaking, you say that it's iron making
- Q:China's coke iron smelting began in what time?
- In the early period of the Warring States period, China has mastered the technology of decarbonization and heat treatment. The late Warring States period, but also invented a reusable "Iron Fan" (made of iron casting metal utensils of the hollow device). The Western Han Dynasty, appeared the crucible process. At the same time, the further expansion of the scale of shaft furnace. In 1975, in the vicinity of Zhengzhou guxing town discovered and unearthed Han iron smelting sites, site area of 120 thousand m2, two parallel excavated foundation of blast furnace, blast furnace volume of about 50m3
- Q:Method for removing coke from nonstick pan bottom
- Four, wash the metal wire ball friction force discoloration, and always use water to clean out the dirt.So that the whole place to restore the original black dye can be done.Water sandpaper rubbing can of course, but in the end to more than 1000 mesh water sandpapering. Another 100 clean cloth polishing line. The coke on the stove can only be removed by hand.Finally, wash the rice cooker, stove, as well as your tired hands, thoroughly washed several times. Here, everything is back to normal, as if nothing had happened.
- Q:Sulphur content of coal and coke,
- The sulfur content of coking coal basically all into the coke, only a small number into the gas but the number is very limited. How much coal is the amount of sulfur in the general coal is the sulfur. It should be said that coke is basically a little lower and a little bit limited.In the process of coking volatile will be a lot of consumption, ash will increase 2-3%.
- Q:What is the difference between coal and coke, heat, price, pollution, smoke, odor. Thank you experts answer
- In terms of combustion, coal coke is a high pollution, therefore, coke pollution is less than coal. Coke smoke is very little, the smoke of coal is relatively large, there is also a high quality of soot rarely. When the coal is burning, the smell is bigger and the coke is not completely burnt, so the taste is small.
- Q:How easy to use coke barbecue?
- Take the gas stove ignition, and so it was burning 3, and then into the barbecue. Remember to add carbon, open the ventilation cover.
- Q:Dry or dry carbon carbon, coke or coke, and I do not know which word of
- Coke is a special and molten iron cupola coke. Coke is the main fuel cupola molten iron. Its role is to melt the burden and make the hot metal overheating, the support column to maintain good ventilation. Therefore, the foundry coke should have large blocks, low reactivity, porosity is small, with impact crushing strength, low ash and sulfur enough.
- Q:Coke is how to produce, what is its purpose?
- Natural coke. Coke can be obtained by high-temperature carbonization of coal:
- Q:Effect of coke powder ratio on the index
- Quality index of cokeHigh temperature carbonization coke is the solid product, its main ingredient is carbon, the pore structure of spores (or pore porous) with crack and irregular crack. Have a direct impact on how much strength and crushing strength of coke, the index of crack usually (crack length per unit volume of coke in the index) to measure indicator. Pore structure is mainly used for measuring the porosity of spores (pore volume percentage of the total volume of coke) said that it affects the reactivity and strength of coke. The coke used for different purposes, the porosity index requirements change, but it usually requires 40 to 45% metallurgical coke porosity, casting requirements of 35 to 40%, the export of coke need to crack about 30%. coke with high and low levels of porosity, the use of coking coal has a direct relationship, such as gas refining is mainly coke, crack, high porosity, low strength; as in coking coal Break the coke refining base of small, low porosity and high strength. The strength of coke is usually the crushing strength and abrasion resistance of two indexes to represent the strength of coke can be broken. No cracks or defects and M40 values along the fault reference external shock resistance structure; wear strength of coke coke refers to the ability to form glass the surface resistance to foreign friction and no fragments or powder, expressed as the value of M10. The degree of M40 crack coke compressive strength affect the value, value of pore structure of coke impact wear resistance of M10 spores. The determination of M40 M10 and a lot of value, many German migon drum test our method.
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range