Specifications of Nut Coke with Size 10-30mm
Fixed Carbon (dry basis)
Ash (dry basis)
Volatile Matter (dry basis)
Sulphur (dry basis)
Total Moisture (as received)
Nut coke is low ash metallurgical coke of smaller grain size.
Nut coke is used in smelters and in the production of ferro alloys.
Nut coke is used in blast furnaces to increase productivity and achieve cost savings.
Packaging & Delivery
1. Packaging: in bulk
2. Delivery: loading rate of 5,000 mt per WWD SHINC at Tianjin port
nut coke ready to ship
loading of nut coke
- Q:What are the indicators of first grade coke and the two grade coke?
- The mechanical strength of the mechanical strength of ash sulfur%% volatile(crush strength M40) (abrasion strength M10)
- Q:What is the reasonable ratio of coal to coke
- According to the proportion of each unit type, different operation, different existing coal and different coke quality requirements are different and so on, can be said to suggest that the landlord can look at the altar of the myriads of changes, in some aspects of the coal blending, grasp some general principles, and then develop the proportion according to the actual situation.
- Q:The total amount of heat released by the fully burnt 200g coke is 60% by the mass of 10kg water absorption [q coke =3.0 * 107J/kg, C water =4.2 * 103J/ (kg = C)
- (1) the amount of heat released from complete combustion of coke:Q put =mq=0.2kg * 3 * 107J/kg=6 * 106J.Heat absorbed by water:Q =Q * 106J suction ETA =6 * 60%=3.6 * 106J;(2) Q =cm t suction dreams,Dry water temperatures:Delta t=Q ceilingC water m water=3.6 x 106J4.2 x 103J/ (kg * c) * 10kgC = 85.7,
- Q:Why use coke instead of carbon in blast furnace ironmaking
- The role of coke in the blast furnace: 1 reducing agent 2 heating agent 3 skeleton role. Combined with the effect of coke in the blast furnace can know compared with coke instead of charcoal. The coke oven gas is produced high calorific value of fuel, and is an important raw material for organic synthesis industry.
- Q:Distinction and distinction of cokeSoil coke, improved coke, coke machine coke do, what is the difference between
- The concept of coke:Bituminous coal in the absence of air is heated to 950-1050 DEG C, after drying, pyrolysis, melting, bonding, curing and contraction of the final stage of this process is made of coke, coking high temperature (high temperature carbonization). By high temperature coking coke for blast furnace smelting, casting and gas generated in the process of coking. After the recovery and after the purification of coke oven gas is not only a high calorific value of fuel, and is an important raw material for organic synthesis industry. Metallurgical coke is coke, coke, iron alloy coke and non-ferrous metal smelting coke for metallurgical coke collectively. More than 90% were used for blast furnace ironmaking blast furnace coke, so often referred to as metallurgical coke is coke. The special cupola molten iron and coke. Coke is the main fuel cupola molten iron. It is melting charge and molten steel overheating, the support column to maintain its good permeability. Therefore, coke should be Preparation of large blocks, low reactivity, porosity is small, with impact crushing strength, low ash and sulfur enough.
- Q:What are the national standards for grade two coke?
- All of these are the main indicators, and the water is not the quality evaluation index. The other is the coke reactivity: no more than 35%; after the reaction intensity: not less than 50%
- Q:What is cokeWhat applications are, what is the fire of Malachite copper
- Coke is used for heating, and coke is also used as a reducing agent to process the iron ore, the oxide ore, the malachite is the copper oxide
- Q:In the coke analysis index, M40% and M25% respectively mean what?
- (1) crushing strength (shatter strength): the ability of a certain particle size coal sample to fall under the condition of free fall.
- Q:What is the reasonable standard of volatile content of coke
- Generally speaking, the volatile content of coke is about 1.5 or so, but not more than 2
- Q:How to remove the bottom of coke steel
- After high temperature sintering, and carbonization of things, glued to the pot, often with chemical methods.The most effective way to do this is by hand:Soak in hot water for a few hours (or a day and night).
We are a public company in China , which is the biggest met coke producer in Shanxi porvince, the output around 6.4 Million tons per year.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||80.00% China market
20.00% India market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 800,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range