1.Structure of Calcined Petroleum Description
Calcined Petroleum Coke is shortly called CPC, main ingredients are carbon,. Black grain, it is produced from green petroleum coke, the fixed carbon is mainly from 98%-99%.. Very difficult to melt. Insoluble in water, soluble in sulfuric acid, sodium hydroxide solution. Mainly used for steelmaking, foundry.
Quick Details of Calcined Petroleum Coke FC 98.5% S 0.5% max:
Place of Origin: China mainland
Type: Carbon additive
Shape: Carbon particle
Application:Additives of Metallurgy
Advantage and competitive of Calcined Petroleum Coke:
1. strong supply capability
2. fast transportation
3. lower and reasonable price for your reference
4.low sulphur, low ash
5.fixed carbon:98% -99%
6..sulphur:lower than 0.7%
Specifications of Calcined Petroleum Coke FC 98.5% S 0.5% max:
PARAMETER UNIT GUARANTEE VALUE
Usage/Applications of Calcined Petroleum Coke FC 98.5% S 0.5% max:
Additives of Metallurgy
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging:1mt big bag or according to customers' requirements
Delivery:As soon as possible
- Q:What kind of coke is used for steelmaking? The difference between metallurgical coke and foundry coke.
- Coke is a special and molten iron cupola coke. Coke is the main fuel cupola molten iron. Its role is to melt the burden and make the hot metal overheating, the support column to maintain good ventilation. Therefore, the foundry coke should have large blocks, low reactivity, porosity is small, with impact crushing strength, low ash and sulfur enough
- Q:What is the reasonable ratio of coal to coke
- Coal is mainly composed of carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, sulfur and phosphorus, and carbon, hydrogen, oxygen and three of the total possession of more than 95% of the quality of the machine, is a very important energy, metallurgy, chemical industry is an important raw material
- Q:What is the density of coke?
- Do you want to transport by rail? Ha ha, you might as well ask the freight forwarding clerk, he / she will tell you the various models of the volume and the weight can be installed, the conversion of the density of the pile is more accurate.
- Q:Coke crushing equipment prices, manufacturers offer is how much
- The index of pore structure is mainly expressed by the porosity rate (the percentage of the total volume of coke), which affects the reactivity and strength of coke. Different uses of different coke porosity index requirements, the general requirements of metallurgical coke porosity in the 40 ~ 45%, 35 ~ 40% in coke, coke export demand in about 30%.
- Q:What are the quality indicators of coke
- Coke is a solid product of high temperature carbonization, the main component is carbon, is a crack and irregular pore structure (or porous). The number of cracks has a direct impact on the strength and crushing strength of the coke, the index is generally measured in terms of crack degree (the number of cracks in the unit volume coke). The index of pore structure is mainly expressed by the porosity rate (the percentage of the total volume of coke), which affects the reactivity and strength of coke.
- Q:Coke and coal is one thing
- How coal is formedCoal has been hailed as the black gold, the food industry, it is one of the main sources of energy used in the human world since eighteenth Century. Although its important position has been replaced by oil, but in the future for a long period of time, due to the exhaustion of petroleum, inevitable decline, but because of the huge reserves of coal, coupled with the rapid development of science and technology, the new technology of coal gasification is becoming more mature and widely used, coal will become one of the human production life cannot substitute energy.
- Q:How to calculate the average particle size of coke
- Broken before and after the comparison of granularity, see D50 on the line. There are many kinds of average grain size, and the calculation steps are more complicated.
- Q:Coking coal, coke, coal, steam coal what is the difference?
- Coke is used for blast furnace ironmaking and iron ore in the steel furnace to play the role of the heating skeleton to support reducing agent
- Q:What is the effect of coke moisture on the blast furnace?
- 2, if the long-term use of water containing high coke and blast furnace gas purification system and dry, it will affect the normal operation of the purification system (filtration pressure increased, serious and even lead to normal filtration, also lead to dust can not be normal unloading etc.); more serious for the blast furnace with net gas said not even a normal discharge (top pressure tank or a pressure higher than indoor clock dozens of kPa
- Q:What is the use of coke
- Finally made coke, this process is called high temperature coking (high temperature carbonization). Coke obtained from high temperature coking for blast furnace smelting, casting and gasification. Coke oven gas produced in the process of coking and recovery is not only a high calorific value of fuel, but also an important industrial raw material for organic synthesis
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range