the NUT Coke of Size is 20 ---- 40 mm
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 100 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 3000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1. Structure of NUTCoke of Size is 20--40 mm Description：
Coke is made by high temperature metallurgical coke for blast furnace smelting, casting and gasification. Occurring in the process of coking after recovery and purification of coke oven gas is a high calorific value of fuel, is an important industrial raw material in organic synthesis.
Coke is mainly used for blast furnace ironmaking and used for copper, lead, zinc, titanium, antimony, mercury and other non-ferrous metal smelting of blast furnace, reducing agent, compound and the function of stock column frame.
Blast furnace with Coke instead of charcoal, which laid a foundation for the large-scale of modern blast furnace, is a major milestone in the history of metallurgy.
2. Main Features of NUTCoke of Size is 20--40 mm：
• Quality assurance
• Mutual benefit
• Preferential price
• Various choice
3. NUTCoke of Size is 20--40 mm Images:
4. NUTCoke of Size is 20--40 mm Specification:
Moisture (As receive basis)
Ash (dry basis)
Volatile Matter (dry basis)
Sulphur (dry basis)
Phosphorus (dry basis)
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1) How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2) What are coke's main physical properties?
The average heat capacity is 0.808 kj/(KGK) (100 ℃), 1.465 kj/(KGK) (1000 ℃)
Thermal conductivity is 2.64 kj/(MHK) (room temperature), 6.91 kj/(MHK) (900 ℃);
Ignition temperature (air) is 450-650 ℃.
3) How about your company？
Our company began to export coke when China cancelled 40% of coke export tariffs and quotas on January 1, 2013. We export many kinds of coke, such as CSR60 % and CSR 62% metallurgical coke (met coke), the NUT coke of 20 to 50 mm, coke breeze of 3 to 6 mm, and so on.
- Q:Who knows the proportion of pig iron and coke used in Cupola
- Raw material inputs: the main raw material for casting pig iron, scrap steel, manganese, etc.. Under normal circumstances after the melting of ordinary cast iron scrap iron and scrap steel ratio of 9:1 or so, the drying enterprises use pig iron and scrap ratio of about 6:4, according to the requirements of the product. Because pig iron and scrap carbon content is not the same, the higher the carbon content of pig iron is about 4 ~ 4.3, low carbon steel scrap, about 0.8.
- Q:The coke is divided into several separate uses
- Gasification coke is used for the production of coke gas. The utility model is mainly used in a fixed bed coal gas producer with solid slag discharging, and is used as a gasification raw material to produce CO and H2 as combustible components. The main reaction of gasification process:C+O2 - CO2+408177KJ
- Q:What are the requirements for coke and other accounts?
- Coke futures margin is about 10% or so is quoted at $1169 per ton, trading units of 100 tons per hand, so do a coke about $11690.
- Q:Coke belongs to the coal industry
- Classification and code (2002 Edition) code 25 petroleum processing, coking and nuclear fuel processing industry classification and code (2002 Edition) A agriculture, forest, animal husbandry and fishery 23 printing and record medium reproduction 4900 building decoration 01 24 agricultural stationery and sporting goods manufacturing 50 other building 02 forestry 25 oil processing and coking and nuclear fuel processing F transportation
- Q:What are the ingredients of coke
- Metallurgical coke is coke, coke, iron alloy coke and non-ferrous metal smelting coke ". Since more than 90% of metallurgical coke is used for blast furnace ironmaking, it is often referred to as coke.Coke is a special and molten iron cupola coke. Coke is the main fuel cupola molten iron. Its role is to melt the burden and make the hot metal overheating, the support column to maintain good ventilation. Therefore, the foundry coke should have large blocks, low reactivity, porosity is small, with impact crushing strength, low ash and sulfur enough.
- Q:Types of coke and use of coke
- China's coking industry has been formed with conventional machine coke oven blast furnace ironmaking production of metallurgical coke, with heat recovery coke oven production machinery foundry and foundry
- Q:What is coke? What is the use?
- Lay the foundation for large-scale modern blast furnace, is an important milepost in the history of metallurgy. The blast furnace operation and achieve good technical and economic indexes, smelting with coke (coke) must have appropriate chemical and physical properties, including thermal properties in the smelting process.
- Q:What's the difference between coke and coke?
- In the process of coal carbonization of coal material: when the temperature is higher than 100 degrees in coal water evaporation; the temperature rises to 200 degrees above, combined with the release of water in coal; up to 350 DEG C, caking coal begin to soften, and further the formation of colloid viscous (this phenomenon does not occur, peat lignite; etc.) to 400 ~ 500 degrees most of the gas and tar precipitation, called a thermal decomposition products; at 450 to 550 DEG C, the thermal decomposition continues, gradually thickening and curing the formation of residue char!
- Q:Which heroes know, please give the source of the data.
- From the production equipment and technology of the popular view, a ton of coke oven gas produces about 400 cubic meters, of which about 200 cubic meters of coke oven returned through the pipeline used for coking heat source, the remaining more than and 200 cubic meters was emptying, "or the lantern".
- Q:Coke indicators are divided into grades
- The index of pore structure is mainly expressed by the porosity rate (the percentage of the total volume of coke), which affects the reactivity and strength of coke. Different uses of different coke porosity index requirements, the general requirements of metallurgical coke porosity in the 40 ~ 45%, 35 ~ 40% in coke, coke export demand in about 30%. Coke crack degree and the porosity level, and the coking coal has a direct relationship, such as coal based coke refining, crack, high porosity, low strength; with coal as the foundation of the coal refining coke crack less, low porosity and high strength
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like