Specifications of foundry coke ash 12%
Ash: 12% max
Fixed carbon: 86% min
Sulphur: 0.6% max
Vm: 1.5% max
Total Moisture: 5% max
M40: 85% min
M10: 8 % max
Calorific value: 7000 Kcal/ kg min
Size: 120-250 mm 90% min, or as per buyer's requirement.
Main features of foundry coke
1. The foundry coke is made by China best coking coal resources in Shanxi provience
2. The foundry coke has high fixed carbon, enables to provide enough heating.
3. The foundry coke has low sulphur, secure the quality of iron castings.
4. All kinds of size are available.
Cupola is the most common type of melting furnace used in the foundry industry.
Heat, released from combustion of Foundry coke in the bed, melts the metallic charge materials.
Cupola operators depend upon foundry coke for several reactions in their melt units:
1. Energy to support the melting of the iron, alloys and fluxes in any given charge
2. Carbon pick-up as the iron drips past the coke bed area upon melting
Packaging & Delivery
Foundry coke is to be packed in bag or loose in container.
loading of foundry coke in one ton bag
loading of foundry coke loose in container
- Q:The cost of iron ore and coke
- Per ton of iron ore 490 yuan / ton, the use of steel per ton coke of 500 kg, coke per ton of 1250 yuan / ton. You can calculate the proportion of these data
- Q:The difference between semi coke and coke
- Coke strength is poor, poor permeability, high temperature performance is poor, the use of a large risk, easy to cause fluctuations in blast furnace conditions. Prices are relatively cheap. Low temperature coke and high temperature are all coal products.
- Q:Relationship between coke M40 and M25
- Visible: the two are called coke crushing strength index, has a certain correlation. Coking coking coal coke, the two general values are relatively large, and vice versa.The specific number of relations, to specific measurement of different manufacturers of coke M40 and M25 values, statistical regression, in order to determine.
- Q:What is the essential difference between coal and coke?
- Coke]Coke is bituminous coal in the absence of air is heated to 950-1050 DEG C, after drying, pyrolysis, melting, bonding, curing and contraction of the final stage is made, the process is called high temperature coking (high temperature carbonization). Coke obtained from high temperature coking for blast furnace smelting, casting and gasification. Coke oven gas produced in the process of coking and recovery is not only a high calorific value of fuel, but also an important industrial raw material for organic synthesis.Coke is mainly used in blast furnace ironmaking and smelting of non-ferrous metals such as copper, lead, zinc, titanium, antimony, mercury and so on. The use of coke instead of charcoal in the blast furnace has laid the foundation for the large-scale development of modern blast furnaces and is a major milestone in the history of metallurgy. In order to achieve better technical and economic indexes of blast furnace operation, the coke (metallurgical coke) must have proper chemical and physical properties. In addition to a large number of coke used in iron smelting and non-ferrous metal smelting (metallurgical coke), but also for casting, chemical, calcium carbide and iron alloy, the quality requirements are different. Such as foundry coke, generally require large size, low porosity, high fixed carbon and low sulfur; chemical gasification, strict requirements for strength, but requires good response, high ash melting point; calcium carbide and coke production requirements to improve the fixed carbon content.
- Q:The chemical composition of coke is m10.m25
- Abrasion resistance refers to the ability of coke coke can resist friction without generating surface of glass forming debris or powder, by the M10 value. The effect of the crack of coke crushing strength, M40 value, the influence of coke pore structure of abrasion strength M10 value determination method of.M40 and M10 was more in China the migon drum test in Germany. As shown in table 31-1.After the completion of the test, the sieve with the pore diameter of 40mm and 10mm screening, greater than the percentage of 40mm particle size is M40, less than 10mm of the particle size of the M10 value. The intensity of the provisions of China Metallurgical Coke indicators are shown in table 31-2.
- Q:How long should it be to store coke in the open air
- And the most important thing is to avoid the sun. Coal and coke, like the sun, the temperature inside the stack is very high. So try to cool down.
- Q:What is the density of coke?
- The true density of coke: 1.8 ~ 1.95kg/cm3; apparent density: 0.8 ~ 1.08kg/cm3; pile density: 400 ~ 500kg/cm3
- Q:China's coke iron smelting began in what time?
- Han also invented the "fried steel law", that is, the use of pig iron "fried" mature iron or steel of the new process, the product is called steel. At the same time, the rise of "100 steelmaking" technology. The Eastern Han Dynasty (AD 25 ~ 220), when the emperor of the Ming Dynasty, invented the hydraulic blast furnace, that is, "water discharge". The invention of ancient water row in China, about 1100 years earlier than europe. After the Han Dynasty, the method of steel. "Qi Shu Qi, even referred to as" places "big steel", later known as the filling steel, also known as steel group. This is another important achievement of the ancient steelmaking technology in china. According to the "Encyclopedia of" records: Chinese is the earliest use of coal iron country, the Han Dynasty have been tried, song and Yuan dynasties have been popularized. To the Ming Dynasty (AD 1368 ~ 1644) has been able to use coke smelting pig iron.
- Q:What kind of coke is needed for smelting special steel
- It is necessary to add coke, pellet, sinter ore, ore and other materials into the blast furnace in a certain proportion, batch and sequence, and then to produce molten iron in the reducing atmosphere of the blast furnace
- Q:Effect of coke powder ratio on the index
- 6, the size of coke in the blast furnace, coke screening is very important. We used the coke size requirements: large oven coke particle size greater than 40mm (1300--2000 square meters); small blast furnace coke particle size greater than 25 mm. But experiments show that some steel mills, coke size 40--25 mm good. More than 80mm of coke are screened to little change in the size range. This fragmentation of the coke uniform gap, small resistance furnace is running well.Purpose: various specifications of Shanxi foundry coke, metallurgical coke, coke car or high sulfur transport cars online sales. The specific indicators are as follows:Fixed carbon 83 or above; sulfur less than 0.5; 1.5 or less volatile; ash about E:Focal mechanism:Violin coke size 8 cm -150 cm:Metabituminous:Bulk modified coke:Size of 25 cm:
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade Foundry coke , is one of the biggest foundry coke manufacturers in China .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
20.00% Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 500,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range