Specifications of foundry coke ash 10.5%
Ash: 10.5% max
Fixed carbon: 88% min
Sulphur: 0.6% max
Vm: 1.5% max
Total Moisture: 5% max
M40: 85% min
M10: 8 % max
Calorific value: 7000 Kcal/ kg min
Size: 120-250 mm 90% min, or as per buyer's requirement.
Main features of foundry coke
1. The foundry coke is made by China best coking coal resources in Shanxi provience
2. The foundry coke has high fixed carbon, enables to provide enough heating.
3. The foundry coke has low sulphur, secure the quality of iron castings.
4. All kinds of size are available.
Cupola is the most common type of melting furnace used in the foundry industry.
Heat, released from combustion of Foundry coke in the bed, melts the metallic charge materials.
Cupola operators depend upon foundry coke for several reactions in their melt units:
1. Energy to support the melting of the iron, alloys and fluxes in any given charge
2. Carbon pick-up as the iron drips past the coke bed area upon melting
Packaging & Delivery
Foundry coke is to be packed in bag or loose in container.
loading of foundry coke in one ton bag
loading of foundry coke loose in container
- Q:How many degrees of coke ignition temperature can ignite coke
- The average specific heat capacity is 0.808kj/ (KGK) (100 DEG C), 1.465kj/ (KGK) (1000 DEG C);The thermal conductivity is 2.64kj/ (MHK) (room temperature), 6.91kg/ (MHK) (900 DEG C);Ignition temperature (450-650) in air;
- Q:I'd like to have a coke
- Under the condition of air isolation, the bituminous coal is heated to 950-1050 DEG C, which is finally made into coke by drying, pyrolysis, melting, bonding, solidification and shrinkage.
- Q:How much coal can a kilogram of coal weigh?
- But now the coking industry will not only coke coke, but with coking coal, fat coal, gas coal and other coal mixed coking
- Q:What is the difference between coke and coking coal
- Coke: a solid fuel, hard, porous, high calorific value coal. High temperature carbonization made for ironmakingTypes of coke:Coke is usually divided by use of metallurgical coke (including blast furnace coke, coke and iron alloy coke, calcium carbide and coke gasification etc.) with coke. The pressurized pulverized coal forming coal, coke carbonization etc. in the new postprocessing process called Formcoke.
- Q:Coke crushing equipment prices, manufacturers offer is how much
- It is a solid product of high temperature carbonization, the main component of which is carbon, which is a kind of crack and irregular pore structure.
- Q:What is coke? What is the use?
- In addition to coke for iron and non-ferrous metal smelting (metallurgical coke), but also for casting, chemical, calcium carbide and iron alloy, its quality requirements vary. Such as foundry coke, generally require large size, low porosity, high fixed carbon and low sulfur; chemical gasification, strict requirements for strength. But requires good response, high ash melting point; calcium carbide and coke production requirements to improve the fixed carbon content.
- Q:How to calculate the average particle size of coke
- Introduction of a commonly used, called "surface area volume average diameter", abbreviated D (3,2):D (3,2) = 1 / (fVI (/DI)).
- Q:What does Coke test index M25 mean?
- . Coke crushing strength refers to coke can resist foreign impact force without ability along cracks or defects at the broken, represented by the M40 value; wear strength of coke coke refers to the ability to resist external friction without surface of glass forming debris or powder, said M10. The cracking degree of coke affects the M40 value of its breaking strength, and the pore structure of coke affects the M10 value. There are many methods for determination of M40 and M10, our method using migon drum test in Germany.
- Q:What are the main uses of coke
- Main use of coke:1, is the most important coking products, more than 90% countries most coke used in blast furnace, blast furnace with coke instead of charcoal, laid the foundation for the large-scale modern blast, is an important milepost in the history of metallurgy.
- Q:What is the use of petroleum coke
- Petroleum coke, petroleum coke. Solid residues produced by high temperature coking of residual oil, residual oil or bitumen from petroleum refining.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade Foundry coke , is one of the biggest foundry coke manufacturers in China .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
20.00% Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 500,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range