Low Ash Metallurgical Coke CSR62%
Specifications of Low Ash Metallurgical Coke CSR62%
Volatile Matter (DB)
Size 30-80 mm
Main Features of Low Ash Metallurgical Coke
Below main features helps a lot for an efficient smelting:
1. Low Ash ensures a high fixed carbon and provides enough heat.
2. Low Volatile matter reduces waste matters.
3. Low Sulphur and Phos improve the quality of pig iron.
4. High CSR and low CRI keep coke's propertity in the furnace.
5. High M40 and low M10 enable to maintain coke's hardness.
To be used for blast furnace in steel plants or ferro alloy plants.
During the process of smelting, met coke, iron ore and limestone are to be filled into the blast furnace as the raw materials.
Met coke serves in blast furnaces mainly as a reductant and source of heat.
It is also used as a bearing and filling material through which gas circulates in the column of blast-furnace charge.
Packaging & Delivery
1. Packaging: in bulk
2. Delivery: loading rate of 8,000 mt per WWD SHINC at Lianyuangang port
loading rate of 15,000 mt per WWD SHINC at Tianjin port
loading of met coke
met coke in ship's hold
- Q:What is the main purpose of the use of coke
- (1) heating.The heat needed for blast furnace smelting is provided by the combustion of coke and fuel, and the hot air is provided, and the heat of coke combustion accounts for 75% ~ 80%. The ash content of coke is low, and it still keeps a certain degree before falling to the tuyere.
- Q:Ca3 (PO4) 2, SiO2, coke and other raw materials for the production of silica gel (SiO2? NH2O), phosphorus, phosphoric acid and CH3OH, the comprehensive utilization of raw materials in the following process
- (1) according to the definition of replacement reaction, there are two kinds of compounds in the reaction of II, contains two kinds of compounds in the product, so it is not the replacement reaction of reactants, IV no elemental, so it is not a replacement reaction, V reaction is a chemical reaction, I and III reaction with replacement reaction conditions, so is the replacement reaction,
- Q:What are the main uses of coke
- The utility model is used for casting blast furnace smelting of non-ferrous metals such as copper, lead, zinc, titanium, antimony, mercury, etc..
- Q:Who knows the proportion of pig iron and coke used in Cupola
- There is doubt: the export rate is lower than the standard exception.4, blank blank processing: according to customer requirements of different direct sales, some need to continue processing after the sale, the ordinary rough machined after a blank rate of about more than 70%, about 30% (excluding scrap scrap), dryer enterprises after after machining yield is about 25% ~ 30% (including waste scrap and iron, basically use recycled material, material waste accounted for ratio of 30% ~ 40%). To 1.5M x 2M cylinder, for example, rough weight of about 5.8 tons ~ ~ 6 tons (standard cylinder, including the cylinder head) cylinder head rough weight of about 1.7 tons ~ ~ 1.8 tons, cylinder weight of about about 4.2 tons. After processing, the cylinder head weighs about 0.5 tons to 0.6 tons, accounting for the proportion of about 65% to 70% head (excluding scrap, scrap accounted for about 10%, blank cylinder head and iron) accounted for about 30% ~ 35% blank cylinder head, accounted for the proportion is about 40% recycled waste, scrap iron accounted for under foot material proportion 60%, enterprises can not return direct sales (currently, only production enterprises can use recycled scrap iron). Total iron blank ratio is about 15% ~ 18%.
- Q:What is the concept, relationship and difference between coke and coke? The main difference and contact, thank you
- 6, the horizontal type coke oven drying machine(7) gas purification circulating water.... supporting technology(8) dry cooling technology of interlayer water-cooled steam.(9) microcomputer precise dosing system
- Q:Standard grade two grade coke standard
- Quality index of cokeCoke is a solid product of high temperature carbonization, the main component is carbon, is a crack and irregular pore structure (or porous). The number of cracks has a direct impact on the strength and crushing strength of the coke, the index is generally measured in terms of crack degree (the number of cracks in the unit volume coke). The index of pore structure is mainly expressed by the porosity rate (the percentage of the total volume of coke), which affects the reactivity and strength of coke. Different uses of different coke porosity index requirements, the general requirements of metallurgical coke porosity in the 40 ~ 45%, 35 ~ 40% in coke, coke export demand in about 30%. Coke crack degree and the porosity level, and the coking coal has a direct relationship, such as coal based coke refining, crack, high porosity, low strength; with coal as the foundation of the coal refining coke crack less, low porosity and high strength. The strength of coke is usually represented by two indices of crushing strength and abrasion resistance. Coke crushing strength refers to coke can resist foreign impact force without ability along cracks or defects at the broken, represented by the M40 value; wear strength of coke coke refers to the ability to resist external friction without surface of glass forming debris or powder, said M10. The cracking degree of coke affects the M40 value of its breaking strength, and the pore structure of coke affects the M10 value. There are many methods for determination of M40 and M10 value method, commonly used in our country the German migon drum test.
- Q:Natural gas can replace coke smelting pig iron
- Coke at high temperature (also some blast furnace pulverized coal, heavy oil, natural gas and other auxiliary fuel) in carbon with bubbling air oxygen in the combustion of carbon monoxide and hydrogen generated in the furnace, removing the rise in iron ore in the process of oxygen, thereby reducing iron. The molten iron is released from the taphole. An iron ore, which is a mixture of non - reducing impurities, such as limestone, to form a slag from the slag. The produced gas is discharged from the top of the furnace, and is used as a fuel for a hot blast stove, a heating furnace, a coke oven, a boiler, etc.. Blast furnace smelting is the main product of pig iron, as well as by-products of blast furnace slag and blast furnace gas.
- Q:What are the national standards for grade two coke?
- Volatile content is not greater than 1.80; crushing strength: M40:76.1 - 80, M25:88.1 - 92; wear resistance: M10: not more than 8.5;
- Q:What kind of coke is needed for smelting special steel
- What kind of coke smelting special steel need to ask the question itself is wrongThere are many kinds of special steel, different steel with different raw materials, the requirements of the quality of coke is not the sameSteel comes from iron, iron from iron ore and coke, and other additives
- Q:What is the effect of coke moisture on the blast furnace?
- 2, if the long-term use of water containing high coke and blast furnace gas purification system and dry, it will affect the normal operation of the purification system (filtration pressure increased, serious and even lead to normal filtration, also lead to dust can not be normal unloading etc.); more serious for the blast furnace with net gas said not even a normal discharge (top pressure tank or a pressure higher than indoor clock dozens of kPa
We are a public company in China , which is the biggest met coke producer in Shanxi porvince, the output around 6.4 Million tons per year.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||80.00% China market
20.00% India market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 800,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range