Specifications of Low Ash Metallurgical Coke CSR60%
Volatile Matter (DB)
Size 30-80 mm
Main Features of Low Ash Metallurgical Coke
Below main features helps a lot for an efficient smelting:
1. Low Ash ensures a high fixed carbon and provides enough heat.
2. Low Volatile matter reduces waste matters.
3. Low Sulphur and Phos improve the quality of pig iron.
4. High CSR and low CRI keep coke's propertity in the furnace.
5. High M40 and low M10 enable to maintain coke's hardness.
To be used for blast furnace in steel plants or ferro alloy plants.
During the process of smelting, met coke, iron ore and limestone are to be filled into the blast furnace as the raw materials.
Met coke serves in blast furnaces mainly as a reductant and source of heat.
It is also used as a bearing and filling material through which gas circulates in the column of blast-furnace charge.
Packaging & Delivery
1. Packaging: in bulk
2. Delivery: loading rate of 8,000 mt per WWD SHINC at Lianyuangang port
loading rate of 15,000 mt per WWD SHINC at Tianjin port
loading of met coke
met coke in ship's hold
- Q:The difference between semi coke and coke
- Coke is used for smelting iron alloy coke, and the coke is used in blast furnace and used for copper, lead, zinc, titanium, antimony, mercury and other non-ferrous metal smelting of blast furnace, reducing agent, heating agent and columnar skeleton.
- Q:The difference between coke and coal
- Coke is a product of wood processing, not the same
- Q:What is the use of petroleum coke
- Petroleum coke, petroleum coke. Solid residues produced by high temperature coking of residual oil, residual oil or bitumen from petroleum refining.
- Q:How long should it be to store coke in the open air
- And the most important thing is to avoid the sun. Coal and coke, like the sun, the temperature inside the stack is very high. So try to cool down.
- Q:What chemical plant used to coke
- . Coke obtained from high temperature coking for blast furnace smelting, casting and gasification. Coke oven gas produced in the process of coking and recovery is not only a high calorific value of fuel, but also an important industrial raw material for organic synthesis. Coke is mainly used in blast furnace ironmaking and smelting of non-ferrous metals such as copper, lead, zinc, titanium, antimony, mercury and so on. The use of coke instead of charcoal in the blast furnace has laid the foundation for the large-scale development of modern blast furnaces and is a major milestone in the history of metallurgy
- Q:What is the difference between the industrial analysis of coke and the industrial analysis of coal samples
- Coke GB/T 1996-2003, volatile coke is the most difficult to do
- Q:How coal is turned into coke in the coking chamber
- Simply put is to let the coal in the isolated air furnace heating, volatile volatile, and the rest is cokeOf course, the volatile ingredients to be collected, are the baby
- Q:What is the difference between coking coal and coke
- Coking coal is an essential raw material for the production of coking coal, coking coal is one of the main uses of coke, coke is full of coking coal, coking coal is necessary for coke.
- Q:What kind of coke is needed for smelting special steel
- 3) skeleton: smelting process in blast furnace is gas rise and decline occurred in the opposite charge of movement and interaction, the core permeability is the key operation of blast furnace. In the upper column, gas flow distribution of coke layer; in the middle of the column material, the coke from the skeleton effect, support has been melting the iron ore, the normal gas rise; in the lower column, high temperature in the solid massive existing coke and has become liquid hot metal and slag mixed together, become loose skeleton gas rising and falling iron and slag.
- Q:What are the companies that produce coke
- Too many enterprises to produce coke. You search on Baidu, coke, a lot of business
We are a public company in China , which is the biggest met coke producer in Shanxi porvince, the output around 6.4 Million tons per year.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||80.00% China market
20.00% India market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 800,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range