Specifications of foundry coke ash 8%
Ash: 8% max
Fixed carbon: 90.5% min
Sulphur: 0.55% max
Vm: 1.5% max
Total Moisture: 5% max
Calorific value: 7300 kcal/kg min.
M10: 8 % max
M40: 90% min
Size 120-250 mm 90% min, 80-120 mm 90% min, or as per buyer's requirement
Main features of foundry coke
1. The foundry coke is made by China best coking coal resources in Shanxi provience
2. The foundry coke has high fixed carbon, enables to provide enough heating.
3. The foundry coke has low sulphur, secure the quality of iron castings.
4. All kinds of size are available.
Cupola is the most common type of melting furnace used in the foundry industry.
Heat, released from combustion of Foundry coke in the bed, melts the metallic charge materials.
Cupola operators depend upon foundry coke for several reactions in their melt units:
1. Energy to support the melting of the iron, alloys and fluxes in any given charge
2. Carbon pick-up as the iron drips past the coke bed area upon melting
Packaging & Delivery
Foundry coke is to be packed in bag or loose in container.
loading of foundry coke in one ton bag
loading of foundry coke loose in container
- Q:The cost of iron ore and coke
- Per ton of iron ore 490 yuan / ton, the use of steel per ton coke of 500 kg, coke per ton of 1250 yuan / ton. You can calculate the proportion of these data
- Q:The difference between semi coke and coke
- The difference between them is that the final temperature of the two, the use of different raw materials, product yield and product properties are not the same. Low temperature coke. Under the condition that the coal is isolated from the air, the product is heated to 500 to 600 DEG C to obtain the product. It uses the raw coal is lignite, metamorphic degree of coal, long flame coal and gas coal. The final purpose of the low temperature carbonization is to obtain high yield coal tar
- Q:What are the requirements for the quality of coke in blast furnace smelting
- 4, volatile in coke: according to the volatile content of coke can determine the maturity of coke. Such as volatile content is greater than 1.5%, is said to produce coke; volatile less than 0.5 - 0.7%, it is said to be overdone, the general maturity of metallurgical coke volatile is divided into about 1%.5, the moisture in the coke: water fluctuations will make the measurement of coke is not allowed, resulting in fluctuations in furnace conditions. In addition, the increase in the moisture content of Coke will make the M04 high, M10 is low, the drum index error.6, the screening of coke composition: in the blast furnace coke particle size is also very important. In the past, the particle size of coke in our country is as follows: the coke size of large coke oven (1300 - 2000 square meters) is greater than 40 mm; the coke size of medium and small blast furnace is larger than 25 mm. However, some of the steel test shows that the coke particle size of 40 - 25 mm as well. Larger than 80 mm of coke to be whole, so that the particle size range. The coke block is uniform, the gap is large, the resistance is small, and the furnace condition runs well.
- Q:With the number of 1 tons of steel smelting coke
- The use of coke pig iron smelting blast furnace, for each different, which is each blast furnace coke ratio (the ratio of the iron smelting a ton of coke by iron determined how many meals). The country or the world, the iron and steel enterprises coke are not the same, the coke rate is as low as possible, but there are many factors which restrict the level of coke, such as advanced level equipment, raw material and fuel quality, or the operator level, advanced process and so on many factors which influence
- Q:What is the reasonable ratio of coal to coke
- According to the proportion of each unit type, different operation, different existing coal and different coke quality requirements are different and so on, can be said to suggest that the landlord can look at the altar of the myriads of changes, in some aspects of the coal blending, grasp some general principles, and then develop the proportion according to the actual situation.
- Q:The chemical composition of coke m10.m25 refers to?
- The physical properties of coke and its chemical composition are mainly determined by the type of coal used and the coking process
- Q:Coke and coal is one thing
- How coal is formedCoal has been hailed as the black gold, the food industry, it is one of the main sources of energy used in the human world since eighteenth Century. Although its important position has been replaced by oil, but in the future for a long period of time, due to the exhaustion of petroleum, inevitable decline, but because of the huge reserves of coal, coupled with the rapid development of science and technology, the new technology of coal gasification is becoming more mature and widely used, coal will become one of the human production life cannot substitute energy.
- Q:How to determine the maturity of coke or not?
- The sulfur content of coke: refers to the percentage of sulfur content in coke. Sulfur is one of the harmful impurities in pig iron smelting. The sulfur content in the pig iron is more than 0.07%. 82.5% of the sulfur from blast furnace charge into the furnace comes from coke, so coke is the main source of sulfur. Sulfur content in coke directly affects the production of blast furnace. When the sulfur content in coke is greater than 1.6%, sulfur increased 0.1%, the amount of coke increased 1.8%, limestone amount increased by 3.7%, with the increasing of the amount of ore 0.3%, blast furnace production decreased 1.5 - 2%.
- Q:Standard grade two grade coke standard
- Quality index of cokeCoke is a solid product of high temperature carbonization, the main component is carbon, is a crack and irregular pore structure (or porous). The number of cracks has a direct impact on the strength and crushing strength of the coke, the index is generally measured in terms of crack degree (the number of cracks in the unit volume coke). The index of pore structure is mainly expressed by the porosity rate (the percentage of the total volume of coke), which affects the reactivity and strength of coke. Different uses of different coke porosity index requirements, the general requirements of metallurgical coke porosity in the 40 ~ 45%, 35 ~ 40% in coke, coke export demand in about 30%. Coke crack degree and the porosity level, and the coking coal has a direct relationship, such as coal based coke refining, crack, high porosity, low strength; with coal as the foundation of the coal refining coke crack less, low porosity and high strength. The strength of coke is usually represented by two indices of crushing strength and abrasion resistance. Coke crushing strength refers to coke can resist foreign impact force without ability along cracks or defects at the broken, represented by the M40 value; wear strength of coke coke refers to the ability to resist external friction without surface of glass forming debris or powder, said M10. The cracking degree of coke affects the M40 value of its breaking strength, and the pore structure of coke affects the M10 value. There are many methods for determination of M40 and M10 value method, commonly used in our country the German migon drum test.
- Q:What is coke? What is the use?
- Lay the foundation for large-scale modern blast furnace, is an important milepost in the history of metallurgy. The blast furnace operation and achieve good technical and economic indexes, smelting with coke (coke) must have appropriate chemical and physical properties, including thermal properties in the smelting process.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade Foundry coke , is one of the biggest foundry coke manufacturers in China .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
20.00% Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 500,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range