Specifications of foundry coke ash 8%
Ash: 8% max
Fixed carbon: 90.5% min
Sulphur: 0.55% max
Vm: 1.5% max
Total Moisture: 5% max
Calorific value: 7300 kcal/kg min.
M10: 8 % max
M40: 90% min
Size 120-250 mm 90% min, 80-120 mm 90% min, or as per buyer's requirement
Main features of foundry coke
1. The foundry coke is made by China best coking coal resources in Shanxi provience
2. The foundry coke has high fixed carbon, enables to provide enough heating.
3. The foundry coke has low sulphur, secure the quality of iron castings.
4. All kinds of size are available.
Cupola is the most common type of melting furnace used in the foundry industry.
Heat, released from combustion of Foundry coke in the bed, melts the metallic charge materials.
Cupola operators depend upon foundry coke for several reactions in their melt units:
1. Energy to support the melting of the iron, alloys and fluxes in any given charge
2. Carbon pick-up as the iron drips past the coke bed area upon melting
Packaging & Delivery
Foundry coke is to be packed in bag or loose in container.
loading of foundry coke in one ton bag
loading of foundry coke loose in container
- Q:Purpose of using coke in iron making raw materials
- It can capture the oxygen atoms in iron oxide or magnetic iron oxide to form carbon dioxide. The reaction equation is as follows:3C+2 (Fe2O3) = ==3 (CO2) +2Fe at high temperature2C+ (Fe3O4) = ==2 (CO2) +3Fe at high temperature
- Q:Coke is how to participate in the steel, and the pellets, sintering, a piece of the furnace in the furnace or in other containers
- . It is necessary to add coke, pellet, sinter ore, ore and other materials into the blast furnace according to a certain proportion, batch and order
- Q:Ca3 (PO4) 2, SiO2, coke and other raw materials for the production of silica gel (SiO2? NH2O), phosphorus, phosphoric acid and CH3OH, the following process raw materials comprehensive utilizationCa3 (PO4) 2, SiO2, coke and other raw materials for the production of silica gel (SiO2? NH2O (P), phosphorus, phosphoric acid and CH3OH, the following process raw materials comprehensive utilization rate is high, less waste(1) in the reaction, which belongs to the replacement reaction is ______[optional: (I), (II) and (III), (IV), (V).(2) chemical reaction equation II under high temperature of ______; solid waste can be used for ______. CaSiO3(3) reaction to be carried out in isolation and oxygen under anhydrous conditions, the reason is ______.(4) CH3OH can be used as a fuel cell fuel in strong acid medium, the electrode reaction type anode for ______.(5) pointed out that the significance of ______. (VI) in this part of the industrial production(6) written by P H3PO4, the reaction of the ______ ______.
- (1) according to the definition of replacement reaction, there are two kinds of compounds in the reaction of II, contains two kinds of compounds in the product, so it is not the replacement reaction of reactants, IV no elemental, so it is not a replacement reaction, V reaction is a chemical reaction, I and III reaction with replacement reaction conditions, so is the replacement reaction,
- Q:Types of coke and use of coke
- China's coking industry has been formed with conventional machine coke oven blast furnace ironmaking production of metallurgical coke, with heat recovery coke oven production machinery foundry and foundry
- Q:What are the uses of these early industrial iron and steel? Any difference?What kind of carbon do we eat in the middle of a long strip of carbon?
- Coke:The utility model is mainly used for blast furnace ironmaking and smelting of blast furnace for non-ferrous metals such as copper, lead, zinc, titanium, antimony, mercury, etc.. The use of coke instead of charcoal in the blast furnace has laid the foundation for the large-scale development of modern blast furnaces and is a major milestone in the history of metallurgy. In order to achieve better technical and economic indexes of blast furnace operation, the coke (metallurgical coke) must have proper chemical and physical properties. In addition to a large number of coke used in iron smelting and non-ferrous metal smelting (metallurgical coke), but also for casting, chemical, calcium carbide and iron alloy, the quality requirements are different. Such as foundry coke, generally require large size, low porosity, high fixed carbon and low sulfur; chemical gasification, strict requirements for strength, but requires good response, high ash melting point; calcium carbide and coke production requirements to improve the fixed carbon content.
- Q:What are the companies that produce coke
- Too many enterprises to produce coke. You search on Baidu, coke, a lot of business
- Q:Natural gas can replace coke smelting pig iron
- No, it's not just the temperature. It takes the chemical reaction of carbon and iron oxide to produce iron.Chemical equation: C+Fe 3O4 - Fe+CO2
- Q:How many degrees of coke ignition temperature can ignite coke
- Ignition temperature (450-650) in air;The main physical properties of coke are as follows:True density is 1.8-1.95g/cm3;Apparent density of 0.88-1.08g/ cm3;
- Q:What are the national standards for grade two coke?
- All of these are the main indicators, and the water is not the quality evaluation index. The other is the coke reactivity: no more than 35%; after the reaction intensity: not less than 50%
- Q:Ask: coking coke tower tower and what is the relationship?If you can give a working principle to explain what is better!Coking tower in oil coking plant
- Coking plant coal tower, primary cooling tower, cooling tower, etc.. The coal tower is used to store coal for coke oven. The cooling tower is used to cool the gas and cooling tower cooling water.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade Foundry coke , is one of the biggest foundry coke manufacturers in China .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
20.00% Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 500,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range